Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:14 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2081 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bishounen Senshi Sailor Moon: The Roleplay Thread
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:47 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 10 months ago
inactive
Other: Gay.
DREWdesu wrote:
Makoto opened his eyes and noticed that someone was tapping on the door, he rolled out of bed and walked to the apartment door and opened it. His eyes met with Usagi instantly "Usagi..." Makoto uttered "What are you doing here?" ignoring the fact that Usagi had a haircut "Come inside...".

Usagi walked in the room, eyes glancing at Makoto's back.
He's... tired... exhausted... depressed...
Usagi's first instinct was to wrap his arms around his friend, but, he held back. Something told him it wasn't the right time or place. He opened and closed his mouth a couple of times, trying to think of something to say.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:27 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
"Aries..." Rei said softly. "Queen Serenity? Maybe you could talk some sense into him... I don't think anybody else can."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:13 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Makoto walked over to the kitchen counters "Hot Chocolate?" he asked "Its been a rough day... we both need it."

-----
"Sailor Mercury has been brainwashed by the Dark Kingdom. Its our priority to protect the Prince and bring all his Guardians together," Luna spoke "Venus, Mars and Jupiter can do that job while finding Sailor Mercury and bringing him back."

"Although I get a feeling someone is getting hit really hard from this ordeal," Queen Serenity spoke

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:32 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
"Makoto..." Rei said sadly. He shook his head quickly, expression becoming determined.

"Thanks again, Queen Serenity!" Rei ran off, leaving Aries, Luna, and Queen Serenity. "Well, now that he's gone... Mercury, our goal is to rescue. But as for the others... Any ideas on how to kill them?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:13 pm 
inactive
DREWdesu wrote:
Makoto walked over to the kitchen counters "Hot Chocolate?" he asked "Its been a rough day... we both need it."

Usagi nodded and sat down, a million thoughts running through his head.
"Makoto," he started, slowly. "We'll find and save him. I promise. He's our friend. He's probably fighting on the inside as well."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:35 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
"Ah, so that's where you ran off to!" Rei exclaimed. "Oh, Makoto! Perfect. Come on, let's get you both to my place, Minato's waiting for you, Usagi. As for you Makoto, well, you need some good R&R."

(OOC: Resistance is futile. Both of you. Rei will drag you there if he has to.)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:58 pm 
inactive
Faster than the eye could grasp, Usagi stood up, turned, and slapped Rei across the face hard enough to send him flying.
"Get. Out. Now."
His eyes were narrowed, his features harsh, and his voice, normally so bubbly and carefree, was harsh. He wasn't in the mood to entertain Rei today.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:34 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Rei managed to hit the wall feet first, and bounced off, intending to tackle Usagi. But he missed and landed on top of Makoto instead. "Um... Sorry about that." He said with a chuckle. "L-leaving now." He said nervously.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:50 pm 
inactive
Usagi didn't wait. He grabbed Rei by the collar, and threw him out of Makoto's front door, shutting and locking it. Sheer anger was coming off him in waves... and then it snapped, replaced with a sense of sadness.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:37 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
"YOU KNOW, YOU'VE BEEN A REAL JERK LATELY!" He yelled. "um... Aries? Talk to them for me..." He whispered. Aries appeared next to Makoto. "It's fine... Rei will relax and enjoy himself... You on the other hand, Jupiter. Stop being such a baby, you're better than that. Rather than crying and moping, get angry at the Dark Kingdom. Let that anger empower you to rain judgement upon them... You should work on making them pay for their transgressions against you in blood. Let them know your wrath... Besides, Mercury is smart, remember? He wouldn't risk his life to fight a battle he can't win. He'll rejoin us when he sees the blood of his new comrades spilled left and right." He said with a slight smile.

(OOC: Yeah, he wasn't sticking around to listen to Queen Serenity.)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:25 am 
inactive
"ENOUGH!" Usagi shouted. "Aries, get the hell away from us, or I will destroy you where you stand. I've had enough of this. Makoto and I are trying to mourn, dammit. Together. Without you two screwups. Either you get away from us, or so help me, I will throw you into the sun. This is an order."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:47 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
"Rei may be a screw up, but with your attitude and lack of commitment to the cause of destroying the Dark Kingdom is most concerning." Aries's eyes glowed a fiery red. Objects began flying around the room. It also seemed to get hotter in the room. "YOU, DESTROY ME? I CAN'T BE DESTROYED. NOW, YOU CAN EITHER MOURN LATER, OR ACTUALLY GET TO WORK ON GETTING MERCURY BACK! IF YOU WANT TO GET MERCURY BACK, SAVE THIS ANGER AND YOUR THREATS FOR THE ENEMY RATHER THAN LASHING OUT AT EVERYONE WHO COMES NEAR YOU!" Aries yelled.

It only took a few seconds for Aries to realize his outburst. His eyes returned to normal, and everything in the room went back to the way it was. "I... I'm so sorry, Remus... I'll leave you and Jupiter alone, then. I suppose it's not fair for me to expect you to act so soon. It's just... I'm afraid if we don't act fast, it'll be too late for us and Mercury." He confessed. "He was a good friend when I was alive... I miss the days we spent together. You're not alone, Jupiter. Rei misses him too, we all do. In fact, I've missed him, you, and Remus for a thousand years..." Remus looked back at Usagi. His eyes were weary and tired, not at all filled with their usual fire of determination or rage, his expression was sorrowful.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:29 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Artemis was walking through the shrine when he noticed Nephrite sitting in one of the rooms, much to his shock.

"N-Nephrite?! One of the enemies... Here?!" He thought.

Immediately, he ran back to the spa to warn Minato.

"Minato! There's an enemy here!" Artemis whispered, albeit loudly.

"Woah, calm down! First of all... Who was it, and were they causing any trouble?" Minato asked.

"Well, it was Nephrite... And I guess not... But you never know, what if they're undercover?!"

"Rei-chan would have noticed by now..." Minato sighed. "But fine, let's go check it out!"

After putting on a bathrob, Minato snuck quietly to the room where Artemis supposedly saw this enemy, and managed to peak through the door to see Nephrite sitting there, it was pretty unexpected.

"What is SHE doing here...?!" The boy utters, not too quietly.

Futari de ita yo ne
Hoshitachi ni
Mamorarete"    
  * .     ✦

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:05 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
"Huh? Who's there?!" She exclaimed. "Sailor Venus? Y-you're not a psychopath like Mars, are you?" She asked nervously.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:08 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Princess Venus wrote:
"Huh? Who's there?!" She exclaimed. "Sailor Venus? Y-you're not a psychopath like Mars, are you?" She asked nervously.

"H-how do you know I'm Sailor- Nevermind." Minato walked into the room with his arms crossed, staring at her dubiously. "I'm definitely not a psychopath! Now what are YOU doing here? Aren't you our enemy?!"

Futari de ita yo ne
Hoshitachi ni
Mamorarete"    
  * .     ✦

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:34 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Kumiko walked in. "She just... Showed up. From what I can sense, she's clean of the Dark Kingdom's control." Nephrite put her hand against her head. "At least Hino-boy is nice enough to let me stay. But I already feel bad enough about everything without Sailor Mars's insane ranting. I get that he's upset, and... Maybe he has every right to be. But... Still, it's very unsettling."

(OOC: Welp... Since no one has brought it up yet... Time to drop that bombshell.)

"Especially when it comes to Jaedite... If I remember correctly, they used to be lovers."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:02 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
"Okay... This is weird, but so is everything going on at the moment, I guess if you're not causing anyone trouble..." Minato couldn't continue talking after listening to that last sentence, which caused him to choke on air.

"L-Lovers?!" He grimaced.

Futari de ita yo ne
Hoshitachi ni
Mamorarete"    
  * .     ✦

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:29 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
"This was before the Dark Kingdom attack, obviously." Nephrite said.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:21 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Princess Venus wrote:
"This was before the Dark Kingdom attack, obviously." Nephrite said.

"Do the others know about this? I definitely won't bother Rei-chan about this, not one tiny bit." Minato said with an evil grin, perhaps not taking it as seriously as he should.

Futari de ita yo ne
Hoshitachi ni
Mamorarete"    
  * .     ✦

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:27 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
"The others? Nope. Rei doesn't know, and I haven't seen any of the others." Nephrite replied.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:55 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Makoto placed his mugs on the counters and slammed his fist onto the kitchen counter "ENOUGH! STOP ARGUING!!" He shouted "STOP BREAKING AND ENTERING MY PLACE AND LET ME BE IN PEACE!" Makoto's tired eyes looked over at the Sailor Mars's in front of her.

--------
Azurite walked over to his own room. A room filled with beautiful sapphires and Azurites encased behind a window while filled with water. He sat on the study table and took out his school homework and studied it peacefully. Despite the brainwashing, Azurite still had similar characteristics to who he used to be.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:37 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Aries sighed. "I see... It would've been nice to catch up on old times, but... I suppose that, seeing as you're so adamant about this, then leave I shall. You ever need someone to talk to, well, I'll be there." He said before vanishing.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:21 pm 
inactive
Usagi started to say something, closed his mouth, and bit his lip, his eyes shining with tears.
"I- I-"
Unable to say anything, he started for the door.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:10 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
"Hey, Minato, Artemis, you knew Aries better than I do." Rei said as he walked in. "What was he like?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:00 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Princess Venus wrote:
"Hey, Minato, Artemis, you knew Aries better than I do." Rei said as he walked in. "What was he like?"

"Rei! Uh, I wish I could answer. With all these new memories, I'm not sure I entirely recall what interacting with him was like... Kinda like he is today, I guess?" Minato rubbed the back of his head.

Futari de ita yo ne
Hoshitachi ni
Mamorarete"    
  * .     ✦

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:26 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
"B-but, he wasn't, insane like he is now, right?" Rei asked, somewhat nervously. Nephrite shurgged her shoulders. "I don't think so."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:00 am 
Planeta
Planeta
"Usagi, don't go. You didn't go over your own boundaries." Makoto spoke "Besides, you and I really need to do this together. You've lost someone dear to you, I've ... lost mine," Makoto turned over to the counter and held tightly onto its edge.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:57 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
"I... I've lost everything... And Rei knows perfectly well what it's like to lose someone... You're not alone." Aries remarked as he appeared in the room. "You were one of my best friends, Jupiter. It breaks my heart to see you like this."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:17 pm 
inactive
DREWdesu wrote:
"Usagi, don't go. You didn't go over your own boundaries." Makoto spoke "Besides, you and I really need to do this together. You've lost someone dear to you, I've ... lost mine," Makoto turned over to the counter and held tightly onto its edge.

Usagi went and hugged Makoto.
"This entire thing is messed up," he said. "We've been thrust into something we don't remember, we can't control. Are we unable to control our own destiny? I'm scared, Makoto. I'm scared of losing you and Ami, of losing Mamoru, of losing everyone. Are we doing the right thing?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:27 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Aries said calmly. "As long as we destroy the Dark Kingdom, we can do no wrong. Once they are destroyed... We will be free. You will be free to forge your own destiny, Remus. I mean- Usagi." He appeared a bit embarrassed.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2081 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next