Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: A frozen heart & A fiery soul RP (maybe NWS at time)
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 2:08 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
(depending on where this gose, this RP may not be Work Safe at Times., Also this rp will get a bit dark later on and have violence. not for the faint of heart)

Quote:
Beautiful! Powerful! Dangerous! Cold!! beware of the frozen heart

Everything was peaceful in arendelle. People went about their business. It had been one week since the great freeze, one week since Elsa had been able to be free.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile in the Southern Isle, Prince Hans had been locked into his room, while his Father thought of what to do.

Hans paced the room, he knew the grads outside made sure he could not go out, but what about going in. He then grabbed a glass bottle from the lower dresser draw; opened it up and took a sip and recapped it He thought for a moment knew Andrew, Chris or Luke would try something, they always did. Someone they get his side his room and torment him like they always This just made Hans mad. "☹ IT" he yelled and threw the bottle at the wall, it shattered and the continues ran down the wall.

Hans said down on his bed, Anna's words went thought his mind, ""the only one with a Frozen heart is you"" it was true, his heart was frozen, Andrew, Chris or Luke.

A knock came at his door and August entered the room. August was the 2nd born prince. "Hans, what were you thinking" he asked his youngest brother.

Hans didn't answer... he just looked at the wall

Post subject: Re: A frozen heart & A fiery soul RP (maybe NWS at time)
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 2:38 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 5 months ago
inactive
Sailor Swifty wrote:
(depending on where this gose, this RP may not be Work Safe at Times., Also this rp will get a bit dark later on and have violence. not for the faint of heart)

Quote:
Beautiful! Powerful! Dangerous! Cold!! beware of the frozen heart

Everything was peaceful in arendelle. People went about their business. It had been one week since the great freeze, one week since Elsa had been able to be free.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile in the Southern Isle, Prince Hans had been locked into his room, while his Father thought of what to do.

Hans paced the room, he knew the grads outside made sure he could not go out, but what about going in. He then grabbed a glass bottle from the lower dresser draw; opened it up and took a sip and recapped it He thought for a moment knew Andrew, Chris or Luke would try something, they always did. Someone they get his side his room and torment him like they always This just made Hans mad. "☹ IT" he yelled and threw the bottle at the wall, it shattered and the continues ran down the wall.

Hans said down on his bed, Anna's words went thought his mind, ""the only one with a Frozen heart is you"" it was true, his heart was frozen, Andrew, Chris or Luke.

A knock came at his door and August entered the room. August was the 2nd born prince. "Hans, what were you thinking" he asked his youngest brother.

Hans didn't answer... he just looked at the wall

Elsa walked around her ice castle and smiled to herself...but then she passed on a thought that bugged her and her smile suddenly faded. She had an odd feeling that something was amiss.

"Dear what could possiby be wrong and why is it bothering me so ☹ much." She thought to herself, plopping onto her ice throne.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 2:53 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Olfa walked into the thorn room. "Hi, Elsa, something on your mind" the snowman asked. "I know Anna is missing Kristoff as he is getting ice" he added "Do you want a hug?" he asked

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hans, What were you thinking" August said.. "Why would you think it was such a good idea, to do such a thing" he added. "If you were around more, maybe none of this would have happened, Andrew, Chris or Luke made life, hard... mom didn't even love me." Hans said "I thought you were going to take me with you, when you went away.. but you didn't" Hans added

"mom loved you" August said. Hans snorted, "Bull, I told you what happened and you didn't believe it.. you can ask Greta, oh wait, mom fired her years ago, because she knew.. " Hans said. "why do you think i felt nothing when she died," Hans said as he laid back on his bed looking up at his brother. "I have a frozen heart and i'm messed up" he added.

August didn't know what do say.. "we don't know what to do with you, Father dose not even know" he said to his brother.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:01 am 
inactive
Elsa looked at Olaf and smiled slightly at him "Yes I can use a hug... I guess I am just feeling very lonely." She said.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:04 am 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married to Ryo!
"I'm so bored, I miss Kristoff." Anna said as she skated around the ice castle.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:28 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Chibi Chibi Jewel wrote:
Elsa looked at Olaf and smiled slightly at him "Yes I can use a hug... I guess I am just feeling very lonely." She said.

Olaf hugs Elsa, "why don't you do skating in the court yard" he said, "Anna is already out there" he said as he walked to the window and point out at the iced over court yard where not only Anna but other kids skated around.

"you could use a brake from all the things you do as a Queen" Olaf said.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

August walked out of the room, it wasn't till he was half way down the hall when he heard yelling. he ran back to Hans's room. Where Andrew had gotten into the room and hit Hans in the face and was holding him down. "Come here to make me more crazy" Hans said.

August Grabbed Andrew and pulled him off of Hans. "what the matter with you, I told you to stay away" he yelled at Andrew. "don't you have anything better to do then" he said and threw Andrew out of the room. "Guards, make sure only me and the king enter this room" August said and left the room once again.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:35 am 
inactive
Elsa sighed and got up and then stretched a bit.

"Skating in the courtyard with Anna, huh? Well I suppos it couldn't hurt at all." She said.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:48 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Chibi Chibi Jewel wrote:
Elsa sighed and got up and then stretched a bit.

"Skating in the courtyard with Anna, huh? Well I suppos it couldn't hurt at all." She said.

Oalf smiled. "I'll go to" he said and walked with else to the court yard. "HEY ANNA" he shouted.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

August talked with the king, While Andrew, Chris and Luke tried to listen in. August walked out and the brother ran off. "I know you three were listing in." August said as he walked down the halls.

meanwhile Hans sat in the bathtub and looks up at the ceiling. the warm water had started to go cold, but he didn't care.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 4:32 am 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
"Hey Olaf! Elsa build him a family!" Anna shouted.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 4:46 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
"But you guys are my family" Olaf said with a smile. he then saw some kids. "Hi, I'm olaf and i like warm hugs" he said

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

August sat at his desk as he wrote a letter, he had it sealed to make sure it would not be read by anyone else. He then gave it to one of guards. "Bring this to the boats to be sent out" he said. The letter was Addressed Queen Elsa of Arendelle.

Hans sat at the window, the bench like area gave it a perfect seating spot. The window was open a crack to let in fresh air.
He looked out the window eating his lunch, at lest he could eat real food. The guilt would have made him not hungry if it wasn't for that fact that he was so hungry that nothing could ruin his apatite at the moment.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 3:45 am 
inactive
Elsa smiled and then hugged Olaf "Im so glad that you consider us your family...but maybe someone can build me someone to love." She said, trying to laugh but then moans in slight sadness.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 3:56 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Chibi Chibi Jewel wrote:
Elsa smiled and then hugged Olaf "Im so glad that you consider us your family...but maybe someone can build me someone to love." She said, trying to laugh but then moans in slight sadness.

Olaf smiled, "I don't need someone, when I have you guys" he said with a smile

"I screwed up bad, I wish i could take it back, why did my mind go to such a dark place???? I'm sorry, I really am" Hans said looking up at the ceiling. August sighed, "oh, Hans... only if I could tell you why, "

A week had Past, when a letter arrived

"Queen Elsa, this letter came for you" the guard said, he then gave the letter to Elsa

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 4:13 am 
inactive
Elsa looked at the letter and sighs as she tries to read it and then almost spits out her water.

"OLAF! Can you please.....read this note to me please." She said.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 4:44 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Olaf.. "okaay" he grabs the letter.

"Dear Queen Elsa, I'm Prince August, 2nd prince born to the Southern Isle. First I like to apologize for the actions of my brother Hans. As you may know, The trade between our kingdom is very important and I want to talk to you about the trade. Also since you dropped trade with wesaltion. I'll be coming to your Kingdom in two weeks, so when you get this you, I will be leaving for Arendelle. shortly"

"how interesting!!!!" Olaf said as he finished the letter

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

"i'm only agreeing to this, because after talking to the doctor.. I think it this is for the best, if you try to run off, so help me" August said

"Also the fact that Andrew, Chris and Luke will not leave you alone, only makes things worse" he added.

"I doubt Elsa will agree to the idea, she will freeze me on site" Hans said as walked around on the ships deck. "That's why you where a cloak" August awnsered back.. "how do we explain that" Hans said "we will say you get sun burned easily" August said

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:11 am 
inactive
Elsa made a facepalm and sighed heavily "☹ that Prince! Hes gonna come here with intentions of pitching me soke kind of trade. This had better be good! As for Hans...well I might need to talk to him." She said.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 3:21 pm 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Chibi Chibi Jewel wrote:
Elsa made a facepalm and sighed heavily "☹ that Prince! Hes gonna come here with intentions of pitching me soke kind of trade. This had better be good! As for Hans...well I might need to talk to him." She said.

"wait, Hans is coming too??? Anna might not be too happy about that" Oalf said. "why do you want to talk to him" Oalf asked

"well, isn't trade important. and since we did drop the trade wesaltion, don't we need their trade more now" Oalf said

Meanwhile the town was still full of gossip, people chattering about the events that happened during the Coronation. A woman with dirty blond hair was selling baked goods as she listened to the talk. she then muttered until her breath "oh, hans what kind of trouble have you gotten yourself into"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The wind blew gently threw the sails of the boat. August walked around the boat to find Hans standing in the front just looking out into the sea. "The cook said lunch will be done so" August said "yea.... okay" Hans muttered "aren't you hungry" he asked. "yea, but I'm nervous., i mean how am I going to explain all this to Elsa and Anna with out getting frozen or punched.. what if that Ice guy is there." Hans said throwing his hands into the air

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 5:05 pm 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Anna looked at Elsa. "Hey, Elsa, I haven't been feeling so well in the mornings." Anna said.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 5:25 pm 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
NeoQueenSerenity18 wrote:
Anna looked at Elsa. "Hey, Elsa, I haven't been feeling so well in the mornings." Anna said.

"Oh no, Anna.. do you need a hug" olaf said. A woman with short black hair walked in. "I heard you were not felling well, Anna. And after talking to the other doctor and the into you gave us... you may be Pregnant" the woman said

Olaf gasped "that's great news" he said.. "isn't" he asked

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The sun beat down on the boat.. Hans swore out loud.. "WE need to anchor this boat, so we can jump into the water.. before we get over heated" he said as looked at the water.. The caption had the boat stopped and they threw the Anchor in the water. The men used the boats rope latter to get into the water.

The cool water felt so good, it beat being in the hot sun. After cooling down and with everyone back on the ship they continued there way to Arendelle.

August looked out at the sky ahead of them. "looks like a storm" he said. "with this heat, we might be in for a bad one" the Caption said.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 6:32 pm 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Sailor Swifty wrote:

"Oh no, Anna.. do you need a hug" olaf said. A woman with short black hair walked in. "I heard you were not felling well, Anna. And after talking to the other doctor and the into you gave us... you may be Pregnant" the woman said

The sun beat down on the boat.. Hans swore out loud.. "WE need to anchor this boat, so we can jump into the water.. before we get over heated" he said as looked at the water.. The caption had the boat stopped and they threw the Anchor in the water. The men used the boats rope latter to get into the water.

The cool water felt so good, it beat being in the hot sun. After cooling down and with everyone back on the ship they continued there way to Arendelle.

August looked out at the sky ahead of them. "looks like a storm" he said. "with this heat, we might be in for a bad one" the Caption said.

"Pregnant?! Whose the father?" Anna asked.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 6:42 pm 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Swifty wrote:

"Pregnant?! Whose the father?" Anna asked.

The doctor blinked. "well... *cough* who ever you.. umm had sex with" the doctor said.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

The wind started to pick up and the waves started to get bigger. "We have a storm" the caption said

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 7:35 pm 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
"Uh, well me and Kristoff never did it before, so it had to be... Hans!" Anna gasped.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 3:33 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
"wait what" olaf said, as he had not idea what was going on right now... he then looked at elsa waiting to see what she would say

the Storm rock the ship violently.. August walked down the the cabin looking for Hans, who had disappeared. Hans walked out of the bathroom that was a-joining to the room and slummed down on the floor. "I never been in a storm this bad, is it almost over... i can't take any more" he said in a horse voice. His face was pale. August hand Hans some ginger. "here, this should help settle your stomach." August said. "Thanks," Hans replays and outs the ginger in his mouth

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 3:47 am 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
"I'm confused, where's Hans?" Anna asked.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 4:34 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
(OC: okay, to move the story on, i will be taking over Elsa for this post ONLY... This is also where things get HOT.)

"we sent him back to the southern isle" Elsa said then realized what had been said before.. "wait... you, did that with a guy you just meet... Anna" Elsa cried out "and he's the father of your baby.. oh, this isn't good" Elsa said in a panic voice.. The temperature in the room seem to drop. "How did such a thing happen" she cried out..

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FLASH-BACK

Anna knew drinking that 3rd drink was a bad idea... she felt light headed, despised dancing around and climbing around just fine... she knew Hans was not talking about the chocolate fondue, he had to be buzzed too. She locked lips with him.. the Taste of alcohol lingered on his breath. "Maybe we should go back to the party" she said in a soft voice.

Soon they found themselves in the Halls, Hans hands found their way onto her shoulders. She turned around and grabbed the caller of his jacket, pulling him in for a kiss. She bits his lip a bit. When there lips broke apart, Anna smiled and lead him down the hall to a door which she opened. "this is my room" she giggled Hans pressed his lips against Anna's. Anna walked backwards to her bed and was now sitting down.

"Hans..." she said softly. Their kissing had turned into making out. Soon their clothes were off and hey were in Anna's bed.

Image (http://www.deviantart.com/art/Hans-x-Anna-423980117)

Anna's calling of Hans name seem to echo of the halls in her room..

"I think we should get back now" Anna said with a short breath. "i'm glad you were my first" hans said kissing anna

END OF FLASH BACK

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hans was started awake. he wasn't sure why he was dreaming of the night he meet Anna or more so what they did that night. "We will be in Arendelle in a day" the captain said as Hans walked onto the deck.

Elsa's eyes twtiched... "Anna.... you did not need to go into such detail... I did NOT need that mental image" she said grabbing her head.

"Same here" Kristoff said who had just gotten back from selling Ice. "I missed alot, didn't I" he added...

"I don't get what's wrong, with what Anna said " Olaf said. "Oh, anna is having a baby" Olaf added

Kristoff blinked... not sure what to day..

"What are we going to do" Elsa said...

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:49 pm 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
"It's not my fault I have a good memory!" Anna said as she stuck her tongue out.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:00 pm 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
"The port of Arenedelle is just Ahead.." The captain said.. Hans swore under his breath, he was not ready for this. Luck today was a mild day, so Hans was not hot under the cloak but the sun was shining. "You really think, people will fall for I burn easy" Hans asked.. "well you could say, you are ugly" The captain joked. "That would be a bigger lie, then I burn easy" Hans said and rolled his eyes.

August and Hans made there way off the ship after it was docked. A Guard took them to the guest room. "When you get settled and cleaned up, you can go to the study" the Guard said.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"So, are you guys going to tell August about Anna" Kristoff asked out loud.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:13 pm 
inactive
Elsa was still shocked to no end...her sister was pregnant by Hans....Anna even told her how it happened which she didn't need to hear and now things are spiraling out of control.

"Whe August gets here, he better have some kind of great idea for this so called trade he wants to make...im really in no mood foranything that might cause more stress." She said to herself, resting her head on her hand.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 1:54 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Hans sat on one of the beds. "I don't think, I can do this... I think my heart is going to come out of my chest" He said as fixed his hair.

"The guard said when i was washed up to go to the study and now we are going there" August said They walked to the study and Hans sat our of sight. August let a maid walking by he was ready.

The maid walked to the room where Elsa and everyone else was. "Queen Elsa, Prince August is here to see you, Princess Anna you should go as well since it is about the trading" the woman said

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 1:57 am 
inactive
Elsa went to see Prince August...and then she took Anna gently and suddenly went to him.

"Hello Prince August...I am Queen Elsa." She told him.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 2:14 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Chibi Chibi Jewel wrote:
Elsa went to see Prince August...and then she took Anna gently and suddenly went to him.

"Hello Prince August...I am Queen Elsa." She told him.

August bowed. "It's nice to meet you Queen Elsa, Wealston dropped trade with The southern Isle and then he tried to blame it on you, for some strange reason. So our kingdoms could be trade partners. Also.. I wanted to talk to you guys about my brother, Hans.. I was talking with the Doctor back at home and he Thinks that it's possible something in his childhood messed up his brain" August said.

"And the three who are closet in age to him, were still trying to harasses and the doctor thought that it could make things worse. So tI thought... You guys could keep him here and for the first few months I'd keep an eye on him.. maybe you can give him a job around the castal" August added

"The stable boy just quite" Olaf said