Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:41 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: A frozen heart & A fiery soul RP (maybe NWS at time)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:46 pm 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
NeoQueenSerenity18 wrote:
Sailor Swifty wrote:
NeoQueenSerenity18 wrote:
"I care! We all care! People that you don't even know care! For example, our unborn baby cares and I will not allow you to be so angry when I'm pregnant with our child!" Anna said.

"Shape up for the baby's sake and mine." Anna said harshly.

"Anna..... I thought you were going to wait to say something" Kristoff said as he was walking out. He had seen Anna found Hans from one of the windows so he went down to where they were.

"Oh, Right... I broke your heart and left you to freeze and then I tried to kill your sister, i'm sure people care about me" He said in a harsh voice.

"I bet the people of Arenedelle don't care, My mom didn't care, three of my Brothers don't care" he added..

"HANS" Kristoff shouted. "Stop telling yourself such things, I don't need you stress Anna out when she is pregnant, because you couldn't keep it in your pants during Elsa coronation" Kristoff said "If you are willing to change, then people will forgive you" he added

"This, is just too much, i think i need a drink" Hans said.

"Stop avoid things by getting drunk and deal with them like a MAN" Kristoff hissed.

"well excess me, at least your troll family paid attention to you" Hans said back

"Stop having pity on yourself," Kristoff said throwing his hands into the air

"It can't wait! He needs to know that he has a baby inside of me that's might kick due to stress from daddy going off and getting drunk, he has to change for his family." Anna said.

"oh, anna you are too nice for your own good" Kristoff chuckles and pulled her into a hug. " I don't know how i'm going to tell my family, " kristoff said "but we will think of something" he added he then pulls out of the hug.

Hans was counting on his fingers.. "you aren't even a month pregnant, i don't think it will be kicking anytime soon" he said "But what I want to know so why do you guys care so much about me, after what I did" he asked

"Love thaws a frozen heart, it can heal, that's what my family said, So maybe if you see that people do care about you, maybe you can change or atlest get better" he said

Oalf had made his way outside. "Or maybe he just wants a hug." he said. Kristoff raised his eyebrow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:15 am 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married to Ryo!
"Still stress is gonna affect the baby. We all care about you, Hans." Anna said.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:51 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
August had went for a walk when he ran into the trio. "She is right Hans, there are people who care." he said and pulled his younger brother into a hug. "Everything will be okay" he said. "

Let's go talk to Elsa" Kristoff said. Hans nodded as they walked back inside.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 am 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Sailor Sigma wrote:
August had went for a walk when he ran into the trio. "She is right Hans, there are people who care." he said and pulled his younger brother into a hug. "Everything will be okay" he said. "

"Come on guys, let's go." Anna said.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:20 pm 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Defeated Senshi #1 wrote:
Sailor Sigma wrote:

"Come on guys, let's go." Anna said.

"ELSA!!!!!!!!!!" Oalf called out. "we found Hans" he added cheerfully. Hans wonder who the man with pale skin and pale hair was. Jack looked over at the group of people.

Meanwhile by the docks, Annabell was selling baked goods, she could tell which ships were there to trade goods and which ones were royalty visiting. She looked at a flag on a ship she had never seen before, but she new it was someone who was of Royalty.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:34 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 3 months ago
inactive
Elsa was there with Jack when Hans was brought in and she looked mad a bit. There was a bit of something wrong and Elsa wanted to find out what it was.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:39 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Crystal Moonlight wrote:
Elsa was there with Jack when Hans was brought in and she looked mad a bit. There was a bit of something wrong and Elsa wanted to find out what it was.

"Something wrong Elsa?" Jacked asked, he noticed she looked a bit mad

"hey, his right you do look mad" Olaf said

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:26 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 3 months ago
inactive
Elsa was mad at Hans but then suddenly smiled "Its nothing...I dont know what I was so mad about...I am sorry." She said.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:17 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Crystal Moonlight wrote:
Elsa was mad at Hans but then suddenly smiled "Its nothing...I don't know what I was so mad about...I am sorry." She said.

Jack turned his head a bit, "if you aren't mad anymore then, I guess i don't need to worry" Jack said. "maybe she found out, Anna spilled the beans" Oalf said

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:44 am 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
"Maybe I did the right thing by telling him." Anna said. "Babies bring love into this world. And being a family is all that matters."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:48 pm 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
"Maybe I did the right thing by telling him." Anna said. "Babies bring love into this world. And being a family is all that matters."

Olaf smiled "ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY"! he cried out. "but you have Kristoff now" Hans said.

"oh, no.... you are not getting out of this one that easy, you couldn't keep your hands to yourself and you coudn't keep it in your pants, you knocked her up, So you are going to help raise the baby" Kristoff said "but it will be so awkward" Hans said. "So?" Olaf said with a smile.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:27 am 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Sailor Sigma wrote:

Olaf smiled "ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY"! he cried out. "but you have Kristoff now" Hans said.

"oh, no.... you are not getting out of this one that easy, you couldn't keep your hands to yourself and you coudn't keep it in your pants, you knocked her up, So you are going to help raise the baby" Kristoff said "but it will be so awkward" Hans said. "So?" Olaf said with a smile.

"Olaf is family too. We'll all help raise it together." Anna said smiling.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:35 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Sigma wrote:

"Olaf is family too. We'll all help raise it together." Anna said smiling.

Olaf did a dance, "this is going to be fun" he said. "I wasn't talking about Olaf" Hans said "You know what, can we just take a brake from all this and get something to eat" he added