* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:21 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: We Are The Sailor Guardians : Réapparition [The RP Game]
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:33 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Please Signup Here: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=25684&p=749809#p749809

Rules:
    Please keep the personality of the canon characters as close to ANY of the adaptations as possible. (So we can have a PGSM styled Rei with an Anime styled Serena)
    No God-modding, that means no killing, amputating and causing life-threatening harm unless if the other player agrees.
    This is a PG-13 RP.
    No profanity, discussions that are only appropriate for those 18+
    If you want to leave the role play please tell me.
    Original characters are accepted please complete the profile below.
    No sex scenes. Kissing is okay but nothing OTT. (With other player’s permission)
    One person can play 3 characters. (Except for the OP, he'll play the NPCs as well)
    -Please refrain from only dialogue in your post. I expect at least 3 lines of writing.
    Any players who were banned in the previous chapter cannot participate in this RP.
    Likewise, players who were in the previous RP have been automatically casted unless if they decide to drop the RP.

2014 3 A.M:
In the McRobertsons Residence, a dog hung on a leash next to its kennel sleeping after a long day's work keeping the birds away from the fish pond. Someone appeared from the back gate leaping above the fence and towards the kennel, it was a woman. She knelt down onto the dog and brushed her hand against its fur.
"Good doggy..." she spoke in a soft gentle voice.
She gave the dog a few brushes "Sleep tight..." she spoke again before she furiously grabbed onto the back of the dog's neck. The dog gave out a big howl which was immediately cut short.
The back door opened revealing a man who was wearing a blue robe over his pyjamas "Who goes th-" he screamed before he noticed some fur surrounding the woman's neck as if the animal from it had been rolled by a steam roller. The man's eyes looked over at the leash which lay still and dettached on the ground. "You killed my dog!" he shouted. He grabbed a pistol from his pocket and pointed it towards the woman.
The woman smiled under the mask which covered her eyes "Pitiful humans,". She dashed towards the man and grabbed tightly onto his face with her right hand. Her hand glowed red, her veins glowed as well "You're energy is mine!" she laughed before she faded away.
----------------------------------------

September 2014: 11 A.M Friday
In the school known as Crossroads Junior High, two teenage girls were sorting out their books in their respective lockers. One was a tall girl with auburn hair while the other was of average height had black short hair which looked brown once appearing on sunlight "Amy, you are blitzing these exams aren't you? I just checked the rankings this morning and you're still first place!" the tall girl spoke approvingly
"Well Lita, you should know that studying has always been the number one priority of mine." Amy spoke
"As a student it is my duty to give this school the honour that it deserves and it is my duty to show that I am able to learn and apply my intellect into the average everyday situation."
"Amy, I don't think we can apply linear equations into any situation that is considered to be average." Lita groaned "Besides, where is the rest of the gang today?"
"They should be here by now, However I've noticed that Serena has been a bit more different than usual." Amy replied "She's been trying to get to know Darien a bit more. They're actually going out now!"
"You mean... they're dating?!" Lita shouted
"Yeah, that's why we need to have a 'No Phones' policy during our scheduled meetings. I don't want her to be distracted by Darien. Darien is also finishing high school so we don't want him to be distracted either." Amy replied.

Post subject: Re: We Are The Sailor Guardians : Réapparition [The RP Game]
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:00 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 10 months ago
inactive
Other: Gay.
((OOC: Speaking of a no phones policy))
As if on cue, Lita's phone vibrated.
---
Text from Ben to Lita.
{Class suuuuuuucks. Text me at lunch, where I shall eat the pitiful slop that constitutes as "edible," and pray I don't wind up poisoned.}

Ben groaned as he brushed a hand through his blond hair, the teacher going on about some sort of myth about Hercules and being poisoned by centaur blood. He tried to focus, but this was more David's territory, not his. Speaking of which, he glanced over at his friend, who wasn't really paying attention himself, a book of mythology opened to the wrong page on his desk. There seemed to be ancient hieroglyphs, which meant the Egyptian section of the book. In his hand under the desk, he was looking at some cards, frowning.
"That's interesting," David muttered, turning a few pages to a new chapter, this one comparing Egyptian, Greek, and Mayan text. "This is even more interesting... hrrrm...." David glanced at Ben.
"What?" the skater asked.
"Ever noticed that a lot of mythology seems to talk about a kingdom on the moon?" David asked. "And a bright flash of light? Followed by a wave or darkness?"
"Never paid attention," Ben reminded him. David shrugged.
"Seems weird... wonder what happened..."
----
Minako Aino stretched as she walked out of math class to Home Ec, not one of her favorite subjects. She'd rather be in music, but, that was tomorrow. She sidled into class and groaned as she read the back board.
Cookies. We're baking cookies.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:21 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Serena, as usual, was late for school. She rushed into the halls and spotted two of her best friends.
"Hi Lita, Hi Amy!" She shouted cheerfully and waved, her suitcase in hand.

Futari de ita yo ne
Hoshitachi ni
Mamorarete"    
  * .     ✦

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:19 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Lita's phone vibrated just as Serena met with Lita and Amy. Lita looked over at her phone and read the text message to herself.

She left a simple [k] as an answer.

"I think we should apply that policy to you too," Amy joked.

"Yeah, he's always been texting me during school hours. I just don't like that." Lita groaned "He's been a bit too dedicated to me lately,"

"As in clingy?" Amy asked.

"Not to that extent, Amy." She frowned.

Amy turned over to Serena "Serena, its amazing how a Princess from the Moon can still be late to the first class of the day. Have you forgotten what I taught you in your past life?"

"Amy, we don't remember those details in our last life." Lita whispered quietly "Except for you since you took over someone's body last year."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:47 am 
inactive
A loud boom came from down the hall, which filled with smoke. Stumbling from the room was Minako, coughing and trying to get some dirt and soot out of her hair. The pop star walked down the hall, clutching a small bag, and stopped in front of Lita and company.
"Poison cookie?" she asked, holding up a burnt thing that smelled like charcoal and chocolate.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:13 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
"Dedicated? Oooh, that sounds like love." Serena commented teasingly, looking over Lita's shoulder to see the texts. "Amy, that was an entire life ago, you should let it go!" She groaned and threw her arms behind her head. "Hi, Minako!~"

Futari de ita yo ne
Hoshitachi ni
Mamorarete"    
  * .     ✦

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:54 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 18 months ago
inactive
Rei was a slight bit later to school than everyone else and rushed in. "Hey guys, the shrine has been hectic ever since Grandpa came up with these new charms...though at least Artemis has been making things easier..." She squinted and sniffed in the air. "Something has been burnt, and it wasn't my doing...oh." She laid eyes on Mina's cooking and was quickly able to put two and two together. "That makes sense."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:32 pm 
inactive
"I don't know if I should be deeply offended or not," Mina said, glancing at the toxic waste in her hands. "Anyone want to call the hazmat team?" She tossed the bag of cookies into a trash can, wiping her hands on her skirt. "What I miss?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:09 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
"Rei, he-" Serena's phrase was cut short and she yelled at the sight of the cookies being thrown away. "Hey! I wanted to eat that!" She frowned.

Futari de ita yo ne
Hoshitachi ni
Mamorarete"    
  * .     ✦

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:25 am 
inactive
"Serena, honey, I don't want to be responsible when they take you in for appendicitis," Mina said. "Or food poisoning, or radiation poisoning, or... I'm gonna wind up depressing myself for my bad cooking skills, huh?"
Mina shrugged, thinking.
"So, are we headed to the arcade after school for some stuff?" she asked. "There's a new Sailor Moon video game we gotta try!"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:47 am 
Planeta
Planeta
"Already? I guess we didn't do well with the whole 'get away from the media idea'." Lita chuckled. "Hopefully the makers of the Sailor V game produced it, they did really well with the Console ports that were released last year."

"I think I can spend some time there," Amy told. "Oh and Mina, if you want I can show you some of my mother's cookie recipes for you,"

"In that case, you'll be a great housewife in no time," Lita added "But we still have a few hours of school left before we can do such things."

------------
Somewhere In Melbourne K.O High (yes I changed the name LOL) Darien Shields was walking towards his next class with one book one hand and his glasses in the other. He spotted David and Ben in one class but he continued walking, he had science next. Next Year he was aiming to go to a Medical School.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:25 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
"You're so harsh on yourself, Mina." Serena nodded and cheered. "Oh, oh, oh, yes! We should definitely ditch school and go to the arcade right away, I love Sailor Moon games!" She worded, sure to earn a slap upside the head from one of her comrades any second now.

Futari de ita yo ne
Hoshitachi ni
Mamorarete"    
  * .     ✦

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:33 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Amy looked at Serena disapprovingly "We should study! We are heading to high school next year and I don't want anyone to end up with failing grades." she lectured "As the former goddess of wisdom I think truanting from classes won't get you anywhere."

Lita rolled her eyes "Come on Amz! You only live once!"

Amy shook her head "Nah! Uh! We must play by the rules here,"

"Such a kill joy," Lita muttered. She turned to Rei and Mina "What do you two think?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:36 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Serena pouted and lowered her head. "What Lita said! Besides, as your princess and ruler I decide we should all escape from this land of opression and slavery, into the beautiful world of joy and delight known as the arcade center!" She proudly exclaimed, holding up her index finger in the air.

Futari de ita yo ne
Hoshitachi ni
Mamorarete"    
  * .     ✦

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:37 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
"You don't even rule the Earth, Serena." Ami argued "You guys go ahead, I'll stay back at school and study." her voice changed into a silent passive voice.
"We have to wait until what those two say first," Lita said looking over at Ami and Rei.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:44 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
"B-but I'm your princess! Amy, you're so mean." Serena whined and wailed.

Futari de ita yo ne
Hoshitachi ni
Mamorarete"    
  * .     ✦

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:57 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
"Serena, it was a whole lifetime ago." Lita gave a large grin "We should move on!" Lita gave Serena a smack on the back. "Come on M'lady lets head off first!"

-------
Luna on the other hand was at the secret base with Artemis they were looking over at a few broken watches "Do you think these communicators are necessary? They already have cell phones." Luna spoke to Artemis.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:59 pm 
inactive
Mina glanced around, then grinned.
"Screw it," she said. "Let's blow this pop stand! I've been feeling cramped in here and with my pop star duties, I need a BREAK! Let's ditch!"
She glanced back over her shoulder.
"Especially before a bunch of mutant students wander out of Franken Fran's lab over there."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:06 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
"B-but... Oh yay! Let's go!" Serena hugged Lita with the biggest grin on her face and grabbed her hand, ready to rush out.
"Mina, Rei, come on!" She yelled at the other two.

Futari de ita yo ne
Hoshitachi ni
Mamorarete"    
  * .     ✦

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:05 am 
Planeta
Planeta
"You've been using a lot of English slang lately, Mina." Lita pointed out "I'm quite impressed."

-------
Amy on the other hand shrugged and walked back to class.

-------
SAME DAY 12:00 PM

The girls arrived at the arcade. The reason why they arrived an hour later than usual was because Lita was buying a few cookies for Minako "Mina, you should definitely try these out." Lita spoke.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:26 am 
inactive
Mina took a cookie, and chewed it.
"Oh, yummy!" she said, grinning. "Much much better than my toxic waste mess." She devoured the cookie, walking into the arcade, glancing at Andrew.
"We weren't here, you never saw us," Mina said, waving her hand in a jedi fashion.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:57 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hina just finished doing one of her scenes from Phantom Thief Tuxedo Knight. It had been surreal how life changed for her. Not long ago it was revealed that she was a Queen from the Sun and the Man who she thought she loved fell in love with someone else both in this life and the next. She knew that she had to find out more about their past, all of the Sailor Guardian's past. As for Darien even though it hurt her that he loved another she knew that it was best for him. Serena and Darien just clicked in a way that she and him didn't. With them it was more like friends or siblings then romance. Oh well she thought I am sure someone for me is out there somewhere. However when it came to Serena alot of people might have considered her weak for not putting up a fight or hating Serena but that was simply impossible to Hina. Serena was a ray of sunshine for everyone she met and in Hina's heart she knew that Darien and Serena belonged together. As she was leaving she met up with Apollo.

Apollo: My Queen how was your movie shoot today.
Hina: I don't know why you call me Queen, Apollo. I am no longer a Queen.
Apollo: Once a Queen always a Queen. Now what is the agenda for today.
Hina: Hmm I think I will go to the arcade and see Andrew. I haven't talked to him for a while since the big battle with Beryl.

Hina drove to the arcade and immediately she saw the gang.

Hina: Hi guys I see you came here to play some games. Oh and hi Andrew.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:00 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
"Oh, oh, oh! Can i have some?" Serena asked with puppy eyes as he sneaked her hands towards the cookies, right before she spotted Hina. "Hina, hello! We're having a... Very important business meeting, yep, games are not our first priority just yet." The blonde proudly said as she sat down to start the new Sailor Moon Arcade Game.

Futari de ita yo ne
Hoshitachi ni
Mamorarete"    
  * .     ✦

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:30 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 18 months ago
inactive
Tyson was finally able to get a break from working at the shrine, he was walking around town when he saw the girls gathered at the Arcade and decided to go over, starting to rush when he smelled Lita's cookies. Lita's cooking was so much better than Mina's and he wasn't about to miss out on having his share. Rei was taking a cookie, but Tyson snatched it from her. "Your gift to me since I'm working at the Shrine."

Rei grumbled and crossed her arms. "You could have just asked Lita, besides, aren't cookies unhealthy for cats?"

"I'm special. Plus, it's not like I have whiskers coming out of my cheeks right now." With a shrug he bit into the cookie. "Wow, I didn't know sugar was so good, no wonder humans get hooked on it."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:43 pm 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
venus-noona wrote:
"Oh, oh, oh! Can i have some?" Serena asked with puppy eyes as he sneaked her hands towards the cookies, right before she spotted Hina. "Hina, hello! We're having a... Very important business meeting, yep, games are not our first priority just yet." The blonde proudly said as she sat down to start the new Sailor Moon Arcade Game.

Hina: Oh really am I in the game she said with a chuckle!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:48 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
MariaTenebre wrote:
Hina: Oh really am I in the game she said with a chuckle!

"Come on, let's find out!" Serena said with a big grin, inviting Hina to sit beside her.

Futari de ita yo ne
Hoshitachi ni
Mamorarete"    
  * .     ✦

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:42 pm 
Stella
Stella
Hina: Sure Usagi. Hina sat down beside her.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:38 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Andrew walked over to the girls "Hey there, aren't you all supposed to be at school?" he asked.
"Oh... we're just ..." Lita spoke as she sat next to Serena.
"Just getting ready for some important business," spoke a girl at the door, it was Celeste. "Hey everyone!"
"Oh hey Cel," Lita waved "Its definitely an important school project,"
"You're not even in the same grade," Andrew spoke. Lita glared at Andrew and he backed off.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:33 am 
Stella
Stella
Hina: Oh hi Andrew how are you doing?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:53 am 
Planeta
Planeta
"Oh Hina, long time no see." Andrew waved "How's the new movie coming along?"
"You're in a new movie? That's totally awesome," Lita exclaimed
Celeste crossed her arms and paid attention to the others.