Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:54 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: We Are The Sailor Guardians : Réapparition [The RP Game]
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:09 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hina: The movie is coming along great guys. Oh and before I forget, Minako I have heard that the producers actually want you to do the soundtrack for the movie. Do you think you will be interested?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:28 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 12 months ago
inactive
Other: Gay.
Mina glanced up from her game, and nodded enthusiastically.
"That'd be great!" she grinned. "I can do some instrumental pieces and something new for the ending credits..." She thought about the possibilities.
"I'd need a transcript of the movie so I know how to set certain pieces, if that's not an issue, Hina?" she asked.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:14 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Quote:
Episode 1:
First term of the school year, Serena, Amy, Rei, Lita and Minako are working hard to get into high school. However a new evil has quietly emerged. When a ferocious blue lion attacks Crossroads Plaza, at night it is up for the Sailor Warriors to defeat the evil once more.

Youma: Regulus (http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2011 ... egulus.png)

Episode Ends: When enemy is defeated and a scream is heard nearby.

Lita eyed on the Sailor Moon game "It looks quite similar to the Sailor V game don't you think?" she looked at the game pamphlet.
"The Pretty Sailor Guardian of love and Justice has appeared! Sailor Moon is the codename of a beautiful elegant woman who disguises herself as a ...." Lita broke out laughing
"What is the matter?" Celeste asked
"A... A... A female business woman!" Lita looked at Serena and still couldn't hold her laughter.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:14 am 
inactive
"GIve me that!" Mina exclaimed, snatching the pamphlet from Lita, scanning it. She too burst into laughter at the end.
"Oh my god, that is hilarious!"
Mina bit her tongue, trying to keep from laughing.
"Now now," she said, her voice warbling. "I-I'm sure that if Serena applied herself, she c-c-c-could...." She couldn't keep a straight face, and doubled over.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:36 am 
Stella
Stella
Ratty Tam wrote:
Mina glanced up from her game, and nodded enthusiastically.
"That'd be great!" she grinned. "I can do some instrumental pieces and something new for the ending credits..." She thought about the possibilities.
"I'd need a transcript of the movie so I know how to set certain pieces, if that's not an issue, Hina?" she asked.

Hina: I am sure it wouldn't be. I think the producers will be forwarding you the script.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:42 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
"Huh? What's so funny?" Serena was oblivious until she took a peek at the pamphlet, blushing in anger and looking at the others. "HEY! THAT'S NOT FAIR, YOU GUYS! I... I could be a business woman... I can do anything!" The blonde muttered before breaking out crying. "You're all so mean!"

Futari de ita yo ne
Hoshitachi ni
Mamorarete"    
  * .     ✦

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:24 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Lita read on "So apparently, Sailor Moon is an extra-terrestrial being who arrives on Earth after a war broke out from the Moon. She disguises herself as the business woman in order to find the perpetrators and transforms herself into Sailor Moon to defeat evil. There are also these other Sailor Guardians too... one is even wheelchair bound! But they aren't released in this version unfortunately."

Celeste smiled at the idea "That's a good plot." she turned her head to Tyson and waved at him "Pleasure to see you here Ty,"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:29 pm 
inactive
Mina blinks at the info, then turns and starts mashing buttons.
"Up up, down down, left right, left right, B A.... Oh lord..."
Mina tried not to laugh as a hideous version of Sailor Moon popped onscreen.
"She looks like She-Ra," the soldier of love said. "Alternate costumes, dear god..."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:09 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
"Oh... Oh, wow... I... I love it!" Serena squealed with heart eyes as she stared into the screen, genuinely excited. "Wah! She looks just like m-... I mean, like the actual Sailor Moon! EVEN BETTER!!" She could not hold back her excitement. "Can i play? Let me play!"

Futari de ita yo ne
Hoshitachi ni
Mamorarete"    
  * .     ✦

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:14 pm 
inactive
"Here, here," Mina said, getting out of the seat, letting Serena sit. "Play to your heart's content... Oh, Lita! I have some news..." The way Mina said that last bit was slow, and careful, as if she was choosing her words carefully.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:49 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Lita looked at Mina questionably. She brought Mina to a quiet corner considering that what Mina was about to say was indeed private.
"What do you need to tell me?" Lita asked.

Celeste was looking at the video game "What is that white cat doing on the screen? Tyson is that you?"

Next minute Sailor Moon on the screen screamed out "LUNA!", the white cat charged towards the nearby enemies. Celeste covered her face in embarassment "I thought this game was going to be accurate."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:21 am 
inactive
Mina gave a small cough, and bit her lip.
"Ben received an e-mail from his grandmother," she said. "She's, uh, she's..." Mina winced. "She's going to be here next week to meet her grandson's.... cute little girlfriend, I believe she said." Mina winced, and shuddered.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:31 am 
Planeta
Planeta
"CUTE AND LITTLE?!" Lita screeched. The whole arcade turned to Lita, she covered her face in embarrassment "Did Ben imply that I was cute and little? Does he have poor height and personality perception or something?"

Celeste on the other hand looked at Sailor Moon throwing her attacks and back to the pamphlet "Anyway, apparently there's a Sailor Moon cartoon pilot in the works. Released on Cartoon Network's Toonami Slot..."

Andrew nodded "That's right, apparently an unknown voice actor named Terri Hawkes would be voicing her,"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:40 am 
inactive
"I think he described you as that once," Mina said. "Though, he might have said "adorable," but it could just be because of his grandmother. She's kind of... you'll see. It won't be terribly awful, but, she's a bit eccentric. The reason I bring this up is just to give you a fair warning... you'll be meeting Ben's grandmother next week, and I don't want anything bad to happen...." she thought about it, and checked her watch. "Also, it's lunch, you might want to call him."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:45 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Lita's eyes widened. She quickly grabbed onto her phone and dialed Ben's number "Hello! Ben! It's your cute and little girlfriend, Lita!" she spoke sarcastically.

Ami went to the school rooftop and ate by herself.

Celeste looked at the Sailor V game cabinet sitting without a player "Tyson did you add any new gizmos to that machine?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:52 am 
inactive
Ben had barely said, "hello," when Lita's voice, dripping with sarcasm, came over the line.
"I'm in the doghouse, aren't I?" Ben said. "I take it Mina told you about my grandmother, and, yes, I called you cute. I also called you pretty, beautiful, hot, gorgeous, drop dead gorgeous, and many other things that are compliments. I swear, I have never called you small or petite. Though the word Amazon might have been used as praise."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:30 am 
Stella
Stella
Hina: I can't believe this game! They actually made Beryl and alien on a spaceship. I could only imagine what Bellatrix might have to say about this.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:56 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
"You guys, this game is literally amazing! I could take it home and play all day!" Serena said as she kept smashing buttons, oblivious to the conversation Lita and Mina were having in secret. "Uh, uh, uh! Die, die, die, Beryl!" The in-game version of Sailor Moon began to shoot multiple tiara attacks at Alien Beryl until she exploded into millions of pieces. YOU WIN!!! plastered on top of the screen. She stood up and cheered for herself. "I DID IT!"

Futari de ita yo ne
Hoshitachi ni
Mamorarete"    
  * .     ✦

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:51 am 
Planeta
Planeta
"You gave me so many adjectives? Did you serious tell your grandmother that I'm hot?!" Lita growled "Oh Zeus! You even compared me with an Amazoness? I swear, there are women who are probably more related to the Amazon than me!!! As a guy you should make things a bit more simple! She is going to expect too much out of me!! You're lucky that it isn't a rainy day today or else you're going to feel my wrath! GOODBYE!" Lita hung up the phone and turned to Mina giving a large exhale "Did that make any sense?"

---------
Celeste congratulated Serena. "Good job," she spoke.

--------
"Sailor Moon! You've finally defeated Queen Beryl!" spoke a short pixie-haired Sailor Mars
"Finally you can reunite with the one you love!" Said the red-haired Sailor Mercury on the Wheel Chair "Prince Darian"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:19 am 
inactive
Mina, who had been watching the ceiling lights flicker ominously for duration of the rant, turned to Lita.
"Uh, I don't think he told his grandma you were "hot,"" she said, putting the word hot in air quotes. "That might have been to a friend. Also, I think he's gonna avoid staying in a large field for the next month. That said, I think you're overreacting just a smidge."
----
"I'm dead, I'm dead!" Ben said, pacing in a circle outside of the school. Nearby, Johnny and David were playing a game of Yu-Gi-Oh. "Shower her with compliments will work, they said! Sure it will, after she turns me into a pile of ash! She's gonna kill me, and then use the fire to make smores! And then..."
"Oi, mate," Johnny said in his thick British accent. "Chill. The lass loves ya, I'm sure she's just nervous. This is her first time meeting any part of your family, after all. I summon Summoned Skull with Monster Reborn and attack Red Eyes Zombie."
"I activate my trap card," David said. "Giving my Zombie a fifteen hundred power boost. Not only is your Skull destroyed, but thanks to the combo of Zombie World and my Zombie's ability, he comes to my side of the field. And John's right, Ben, there's no need to worry. Your grandmother will love her."
"Yeah, I know, I know," Ben said. "In the meantime, I've got a super powered, yet totally awesome, Sailor Guardian to be worried about."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:29 am 
Planeta
Planeta
"But look at me!" Lita spoke "I am not hot, gorgeous or anything. People are scared of me when I walk up to them because I'm taller and a lot more macho." She placed her ponytail at the back of her head "Anyway I am going to sit on the Sailor V machine to cool myself down a bit." Lita walked down to the Sailor V machine and inserted a few quarters.

Celeste looked over at Mina and Lita slightly concerned.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:38 am 
inactive
Mina sat beside Lita, and set a hand on her shoulder.
"You keep forgetting," she said. "Ben is absolutely in total love with you. To you, you are the cutest, prettiest girl on the planet. Miss America looks like an ugly toadstool while you're a gorgeous rose. He was devastated after you... died. I've never seen such hurt and pain. Sure, he might be a bit uncouth and speak before thinking, but, he does care for you. And his grandmother will absolutely love you as well."
She patted Lita's shoulder and walked to the vending machine.
"And right now, I need a chocolate ice cream bar."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:35 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
"This game is the best! I wanna play again!" Serena checked her pockets to see if she had any extra money. "Oh.. Shoot... No!" She almost began to cry. "Do you guys have any money? Mina? Lita? Hina?" She pleaded in the verge of tears.

Futari de ita yo ne
Hoshitachi ni
Mamorarete"    
  * .     ✦

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:38 am 
Stella
Stella
venus-noona wrote:
"This game is the best! I wanna play again!" Serena checked her pockets to see if she had any extra money. "Oh.. Shoot... No!" She almost began to cry. "Do you guys have any money? Mina? Lita? Hina?" She pleaded in the verge of tears.

Hina: Oh why not here are some extra quarters. Besides I kind of want to see what crazy thing they did with me in this game.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:40 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
"Yay! Hina you're the best!" Serena squealed as she glomped Hina and re-started the game. This time, playing as Sailor Sun. "There you are, look!" A tall, pink haired girl with glasses and a yellow sailor suit popped up on the screen.

Futari de ita yo ne
Hoshitachi ni
Mamorarete"    
  * .     ✦

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:35 am 
Stella
Stella
venus-noona wrote:
"Yay! Hina you're the best!" Serena squealed as she glomped Hina and re-started the game. This time, playing as Sailor Sun. "There you are, look!" A tall, pink haired girl with glasses and a yellow sailor suit popped up on the screen.

Hina: Goodness that dosen't look anything like me!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:30 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Serena laughed and kept on playing. "It's a spitting image! It's like our biggest fan made this game! I wonder if they'll release home versions. I need this in my life!"

Futari de ita yo ne
Hoshitachi ni
Mamorarete"    
  * .     ✦

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:52 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Andrew turned on the TV at the main counter.
"Breaking News, a snake has gone missing from Crossroads Zoo. A Boa Constrictor has escaped through means unknown. Two Zoo Keepers have been taken to hospital in a critical condition, they were both found near the Snake's habitat." A news reporter spoke "No security footage has been found of the culprit. This follows a similar attack on a man and a missing dog early this morning."

Lita turned to the TV Screen "Strange, two attacks on one day." she spoke. Celeste walked over to Lita knowing that Serena would be too focused on the deviance of the Sailor Guardians in the new video game.

"It is strange indeed, I've only heard about both attacks just now. But I feel as though both of them have a connection," Celeste theorized "It has been almost a year since the Negaverse was collapsed by Sailor Moon, so I do find it odd that nothing has happened since then?"

"How so? You can't expect attacks from different enemies happening every single year can you?" Lita asked.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:22 am 
inactive
"Oh, don't say that," Mina said, groaning. "Don't jinx us like that."
((TIME SKIP POWERS AWAAAAY!))
The smell of cooking meat slathered in spices wafted in the Aino kitchen as Ben carefully watched the steak sizzle in the frying pan. In the living room, the sounds of a video game wafted through the air, along with two voices.
"Hey, I actually met that guy!"
"That New York yank? What a tosser!"
"Hey, he's not all bad..."
In the kitchen itself, Mina sat, sighing, fingers twitching as though she were about to stroke a cat. Artemis was not seen that often in the household.
"You miss him, huh?" Ben said, flipping a steak. Mina nodded.
"That's not what bothers me," Mina said. "Okay, it does bother me, but what bothers me more is that we actually haven't seen any attacks lately..."
"What's worrying me," Ben said, in a very bad British accent, "Mistress Mina, is that I can't have you running about all worried when you need to be relaxing. After all, millionaire pop stars do need to socialize. No more of this Soldier business until after you have planned the Halloween party."
"Yes, Alfred," Mina said, rolling her eyes. "But, seriously, I'm starting to get twitchy..."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:27 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Darien walked towards the Tsukino household and knocked on the door. He checked his phone and texted Serena.

[Hey,I'm out the door]
He texted.

He was planning to take Serena out for dinner at the plaza because he wanted to know more about Serena's personality and interests. Understand if there was really something in this life that really attracted him towards her.

------------
Amy and Lita were under the gazebo at the park with Luna.
"Should I?" Lita asked "Should I break it off with him?"
"LITA?!" Luna screeched
"What? You're over exaggerating, Ben only wants to be with you. You're going to hurt him if you break it off, or even if you're no breaking it off, Ben can't live without you." Amy spoke
"But I think he's been a bit too OTT with me, a bit clingy..." Lita groaned "With his grandmother over, I don't think I'm up for it. Considering that we are all heading to high school soon, I want to be focusing on my studies."
"You're beginning to sound like me, honestly." Amy confessed "But if you think that you need space from Ben, you should tell him."
"You sure?" Lita asked
"It'll hurt him, but he's head strong. He even died for you!" Amy nodded.
"Okay, I guess I'll break it off." Lita sighed

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next