Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:51 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: We Are The Sailor Guardians : Réapparition [The RP Game]
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:17 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 3 months ago
inactive
The ring of her phone woke Serena up, it was Darien. She inmediately sat up in bed and just remembered they were supposed to go on a date today, she texted back as fast as she could.

[i'll be fheree in a seoncd]

Close enough, she thought. She ran to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth, comb her hair, and then put on some cute clothes. Pink bowties on her odangos, a high waisted skirt, a black floral crop top, and sandals. When it seemed like she was done, she rushed downstairs and took a deep breath before opening the door, with the biggest grin on her face.

"Darien!" The blonde said as she glomped her beloved one.

Download Sailor Moon: The Black Heart now!

Visit my deviantart page!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:04 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
"Hey there Serena," Darien spoke uncomfortably when Serena held tightly onto Darien's waist "How'd you manage to take a nap in this time of day?" he grabbed onto her shoulder and gently forced her off his waist "Anyway, want to catch up on things at the cake shop just across the Plaza? I haven't been there for a while."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:03 pm 
inactive
"I wasn't taking a nap, i swear!" Serena blushed and ran a couple fingers through her hair, looking up at him. "Uhm, sure, pizza sounds great! Let's go!" She smiled widely.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:02 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
"Pizza and then cake then," Darien nodded as her held Serena by the shoulder an started walking. Luna ran over to Serena and leapt onto Serena's other shoulder.

"Serena, I am going to be on the lookout tonight. Just pretend I'm your average cat." Luna begged.

-------------
Deep in an abandoned amusement park, a woman walked slowly towards the central gazebo which was right next to the fountain. She raised her arms in the air and immediately the amusement park crystallized into a black dome. "Papa Metalia... you shall awaken..." she spoke to a small floating flame-like sprite which sat on a small pedastal encased by a nest of rocks.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:07 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Susanoo walked out of the shadows.
Susanoo: Hmph foolish girl why do you call Metaria your father. She thinks of you not as a daughter.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:13 am 
Planeta
Planeta
OOC: Oh I forgot to reply, he's accepted into this arc. Just add his profile into the OOC thread.

Belle looked at Susanoo "So, you're that Susanoo that I've heard." she walked around "Mama Beryl and Papa Metalia created me. The Great Ruler deserves to have that recognition towards my own creation."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:17 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 7 months ago
inactive
Other: Gay.
"Oi, mate," Johnny said, grabbing David's jacket. "You sure this place is safe?"
David glanced at his boyfriend, grinning.
"Hey, it's long abandoned," he said, gesturing to the amusement park behind him. "Supposedly haunted. We could see some weird ghosts or something."
Johnny sighed a bit.
"Bleeding yanks," he muttered. "Always going and poking their noses into places that don't need poking."
David waved at him to shut it as he started picking the lock on the gate.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:52 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Susanoo: Well whatever now that Beryl was defeated Metaria finally called to me. You and I will be doing the work that she failed to do. You can get the Silver Crystal and I will get the Bronze Crystal and finally become the Sun's ruler!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:08 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Belle scoffed "So you want me to do your dirty work? Please!" she rolled her eyes and turned her back to Susanoo "I only work by myself, I don't need anyone especially a male like you to accompany me or use me."

Belle looked outside the dome and noticed two familiar figures. "I sense something..." Belle spoke as she squinted her eyes.

-----

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:09 pm 
inactive
David stiffened a bit, and glanced at Johnny.
"Hey, you feel that?"
"That buzz in my head when you do something that could get you killed?" Johnny asked.
"No, like something is watching us," David said, glancing further into the park. "Something... familiar."
"Is this Moon Knight senses thingy?" the youma asked.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:14 am 
Planeta
Planeta
DREWdesu wrote:
Belle scoffed "So you want me to do your dirty work? Please!" she rolled her eyes and turned her back to Susanoo "I only work by myself, I don't need anyone especially a male like you to accompany me or use me."

Belle looked outside the dome and noticed two familiar figures. "I sense something..." Belle spoke as she squinted her eyes.

-----

Susanoo: Save it Princess the fact is we need each other if we have a hope to succeed! Remember it was my power on the Sun that allowed the Sun spots to power up Metaria! Hmm I wonder what that is though. I will go check it out.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:02 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
"Fine, you deal with who's ever out there. I'm going to go and find more energy to steal." Belle grumbled. She span and teleported away leaving a trail of black rose petals.

[CROSSROADS SHOPPING DISTRICT]
Belle appeared on top of Crossroads Tower "Now, whose energy shall I take." her eyes scanned the buildings until her eyes met with the CROWN Entertainment Plaza sign "Ah, this is definitely where Serena and her friends would hang out. If I let a Monster loose over there, surely I will be able to take some energy." She clicked her fingers and from her hand was a teal rose petal. She threw it towards the CROWN Plaza entrance "Arise!"

The rose petal floated into the Plaza entrance leading itself towards a department store's delivery room. The Rose Petal began to change shape, it sprouted, fur, legs, arms, head and a white mane. Now a lion, the Negamonster rested within the back room waiting for someone to find the Lion's body.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:51 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Susanoo flew in the sky of the amusement park. Below him he saw two Men trying to break in. "Hmm this will work while Belle is off I can potentially drain these two boys energy dry."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:00 am 
inactive
DREWdesu wrote:
"Pizza and then cake then," Darien nodded as her held Serena by the shoulder an started walking. Luna ran over to Serena and leapt onto Serena's other shoulder.

"Serena, I am going to be on the lookout tonight. Just pretend I'm your average cat." Luna begged.

"Pizza and cake sounds like the best idea!" Serena barely nodded at Luna, grinning at Darien as she walked next to him, standing right next to him.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:54 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
"Now lets go," Darien smiled. As he walked her to a nearby bus stop which travelled to the shopping district. "Serena, you feel like a totally new person. You know that right?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:16 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Luna's crescent moon started to blink red flashes. "I am sensing something nearby." Luna whispered to Serena and Darien "A strange vibe,"

Amy and Lita walked to The Hikawa Shrine on Cherry Hill and walked up the stone steps. "Its strange how everything pretty much started here, didn't it?" Lita chuckled. Amy gave a puzzled look "Oh! This place was the place where the Sailor Soldiers first awakened as a team."

"Oh I see," Amy nodded "So I guess I missed out on a lot of the fun here,"

"You bet, we fought Negamonsters here. It was like a training ground for me," Lita spoke "Now its just a meeting place,"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:48 pm 
inactive
DREWdesu wrote:
"Now lets go," Darien smiled. As he walked her to a nearby bus stop which travelled to the shopping district. "Serena, you feel like a totally new person. You know that right?"

"Oh, really? Huh, is that good?" Serena asked Darien innocently, blinking while looking at him.
"What is it, Luna?" She muttered back at the cat.

Last edited by venus-noona on Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:32 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Susanoo looked over the park and saw David and Johnny.

Susanoo:Hmm I know that one with the white hair is was a Youma and a traitor at that. No matter I will take both of their energy dry for Metaria. I have the advantage as well they can not see me. Youma Spirits that live in this park bind them so that I may take their energy.

With that many Youma looking like Venus Fly Traps lunged up to try to eat David and Johnny.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:29 am 
inactive
"Oh, bugger."
Johnny danced out of the way of the venus fly traps, noting the irony of fighting something named after a friend.
"David, honey, I think we're in trouble."
David was jumping around, swearing.
"The one day I forget my gloves," he muttered. "THE ONE DAY!"
Fire erupted from Johnny's hands as he blasted the youma away. David grabbed a stick and fended them off the best he could.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:34 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Ratty Tam wrote:
"Oh, bugger."
Johnny danced out of the way of the venus fly traps, noting the irony of fighting something named after a friend.
"David, honey, I think we're in trouble."
David was jumping around, swearing.
"The one day I forget my gloves," he muttered. "THE ONE DAY!"
Fire erupted from Johnny's hands as he blasted the youma away. David grabbed a stick and fended them off the best he could.

Susanoo claps his hands.

Susanoo: Impressive Johnny I see that you still have your old skills. However neither you nor your boy have the ability to stand against the true ruler of the Bronze Dynasty. Feel the wrath of Totsuka no Tsurugi! and with that he creates a large energy slash with his sword.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:21 am 
Planeta
Planeta
venus-noona wrote:
DREWdesu wrote:

"Oh, really? Huh, is that good?" Serena asked Darien innocently, blinking while looking at you.
"What is it, Luna?" She muttered back at the cat.

Luna's crescent moon blinked again "It feels similar to the evil disturbances from a year ago. Usagi, I can't sense the direct threat but it is definitely within the area. We have to look out." Luna nodded.

=======

"So, are you going to really break the news to Ben?" Amy asked "Are you certain that he'll just brush it off as it its-"
"Of course he won't," Lita interrupted "Besides her does have people to go to if he can't take it. Like Mina and David..." her voice faded once she spoke David's name.
"What's wrong..." Amy asked "Is something the matter to the Goddess of Thunder?"
"David..." Lita spoke "I haven't spoken to him in ages." Lita explained the situation to Amy in order to catch her up with what has happened in the past year once again.
"So you... somehow... have conflicted feelings about Ben and David am I correct?" Amy asked "This is why love can lead to suffering, Lita. You shouldn't focus on guys when we have a Princess to protect."
"I don't know what to think anymore. My heart is definitely towards Ben but I think of David from time to time. I know its totally left field but I..." suddenly Lita shivered "I...I sense something nearby."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:19 pm 
inactive
Johnny formed a rude gesture with two fingers, grabbing David to avoid the incoming blast. The ground cracked beneath them, prompting the youma to toss David to the far side. The boy landed on his feet, skidding to a stop.
"Bronze Dynasty?" David said, frowning. "Why does that sound familiar?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:16 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Susanoo: Hmm I see you care for this boy Johnny. Well I will use this to my advantage.

Then Susanoo lunged toward David in an attempt to grab him.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:03 pm 
inactive
"Get your claws off him, you mangy little-"
Johnny's words were turned into general declarations of rage as he tackled Susanoo.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:00 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Susanoo wrestled with him and then flung Johnny to the side.

Susanoo: Yes I see you care greatly for him. He must be your catamite. I now know your weakness. Tell me does he actually have any fighting skills of his own or is he squishy and weak. No matter I will destroy you and him and that will make me that much closer in defeating Amaterasu.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:08 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Amy opened up her Mercury Computer "Lita, I sense some sort of disturbance near the abandoned amusement park. The energy readings are negative hinting that some sort of supernatural force is in that area,"

"We should head over there immediately!" Lita suggested "Who knows if the Negaverse is back or not."

"Right!" Amy nodded "But we should call Rei first!"

"Don't call Rei, she'll come when she's ready! We should go now!" Lita grabbed Amy's hand and ran down the stairs and took the bus towards the area near the abandoned amusement park.

Once Lita and Amy arrived they looked at the direction of the abandoned amusement park. The fog made it extremely hard for them to see what happened inside. Amy tapped onto her computer

"Strange... those readings seem to have disappeared. I sense nothing here," Amy spoke

"Geez..." Lita sighed "Anyway let's move forward. It could be a strange trick."

"What if its a trap?" Amy asked

"Hey, tell that Trap to come at me!" Lita chuckled before running towards the amusement park building.

((OOC: Take note: they won't be able to see Susanoo and the boys just yet))

------------
"Serena, I can see where's Luna's coming from. I can't explain it but I can feel some sort of strange energy from here." Darien spoke. He knelt to the ground and touched it with the palm of his hands "Don't be alarmed, I seem to have some sort of connection with the Earth." Darien closed his eyes "I sense different spikes of energy at different spaces. The closest one is at Target inside the Plaza."

"Target?" Luna asked "Why would something be there?"

"I don't know but trust me on this one," Darien nodded

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:17 pm 
inactive
DREWdesu wrote:
"Serena, I can see where's Luna's coming from. I can't explain it but I can feel some sort of strange energy from here." Darien spoke. He knelt to the ground and touched it with the palm of his hands "Don't be alarmed, I seem to have some sort of connection with the Earth." Darien closed his eyes "I sense different spikes of energy at different spaces. The closest one is at Target inside the Plaza."

"Target?" Luna asked "Why would something be there?"

"I don't know but trust me on this one," Darien nodded

Serena looked at Darien's actions and nodded with determined eyes. "We have to get there quickly, then! If an enemy attacks, there will probably be a lot of people in danger."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:07 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Suddenly a crash could be heard from the back of the plaza. Luna froze "S-Something is coming.". Darien grabbed Serena's hand walked with her within the plaza. A few people were heard running and screaming from the direction which Target was in.

"LION! A LION IN TARGET!" one man screamed before running out of the sliding doors.

Darien turned to Serena and nodded, he ran over to the Target doors and just at that moment a lion appeared leaping out of the corner.
Luna's moon blinked

"Serena! Its a Negamonster!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:50 pm 
inactive
DREWdesu wrote:
Suddenly a crash could be heard from the back of the plaza. Luna froze "S-Something is coming.". Darien grabbed Serena's hand walked with her within the plaza. A few people were heard running and screaming from the direction which Target was in.

"LION! A LION IN TARGET!" one man screamed before running out of the sliding doors.

Darien turned to Serena and nodded, he ran over to the Target doors and just at that moment a lion appeared leaping out of the corner.
Luna's moon blinked

"Serena! Its a Negamonster!"

Serena ran over to Target and squealed at the sight of the monster, dodging one of his attacks and hiding into a corner. "Ah!! Where did it come from?! Anyways! MOON PRISM POWER!!" In a flash of light, Serena transformed into Sailor Moon.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:01 am 
Planeta
Planeta
"TUXEDO POWER!" Darien shouted and transformed into Tuxedo Mask. He grabbed a few roses from his inside pocket and threw it in front of the monster "Sailor Moon, you need to tell the others!"

-----
Amy and Lita walked further into the fog "Its really misty in here," Ami spoke
"Thanks for the obvious Amy, now we need to know where the original readings should be coming from." Lita spoke. She closed her eyes "The trees here are telling me something."
"The piping here is all faulty so I can't sense the water here."
"There is something up further ahead." Lita shouted pointing towards the direction. They both ran towards the gate noticing that the gate itself was locked. "Really?!" she shouted.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next