Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:09 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Disney Princess Adventure (OOC, Planning, and Suggestions)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:33 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 10 months ago
inactive
Other: Gay.
A long time ago, the mighty Chernabog reigned supreme, spreading darkness and chaos upon humanity. Searching through time and space, the gods and goddesses found the legendary Yen Sid and his apprentice. Together, they sealed Chernabog into Bald Mountain. But the seal was not perfect. As time passed, Chernabog's power slipped through the seal, twisting and corrupting souls attuned to darkness. Minor strife's and conflicts erupted through many periods in time, but, overall, they were contained by those attuned to the light.
Until one day, an evil force started attacking the seal. Chernabog has risen, and has created an army of followers.
And only those of pure and noble hearts can hope to seal Chernabog away forever.

So, Maria and I have had this idea of doing a Disney Princess role play, a basic good vs evil tale. Everyone will take a Disney Princess character (or two) and we'll go and rescue the world. Suggestions are welcome.

Characters:

Belle-Ratty Tam
Alice-Ratty Tam
Ariel-MariaTenebrae
Aurora
Snow White
Cinderella
Jasmine
Elsa
Tiana
Merida
Mulan
Esmeralda

Villains: (Playable)
Maleficent: Maria
Chernabog: Ratty Tam
Captain Hook
Lady Tremain
Ursula: Maria
Doctor Facilier
The Queen of Hearts
Madame Mim
(More to come later)

Character sheets:

Name:
Appearance:
Abilities

Pretty basic stuff. I'll do bios for my characters later.

Last edited by Remus Tsukino on Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Disney Princess Adventure (OOC, Planning, and Suggestions)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:14 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Love that you have decided to do this thread. I would also recommend adding various other heroes like Mulan, Esmeralda etc. I will also be posting my profile for the Goddess Athena soon.

Also if it's ok could we not include the Hercules stuff as I have my own designs for the Greek Gods and their Athena contradicts my Athena.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:29 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 10 months ago
inactive
Other: Gay.
Name: Belle
Bio: The beautiful girl who saved the life of the Beast, Belle has been living well in the castle with her friends. One night, she discovered a spellbook in the library. Studying it, Belle has become a sorceress, while retaining her friendly nature.
Appearance: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3m-FAekOxfE/S ... Belle.jpeg
Abilities: Belle has command over the elements (earth, wind, fire, and water) as well as minor healing abilities. She can also project force shields and summon objects to herself from a distance.

Name: Alice Liddell
Bio: While her childhood was nice for a time, Alice's life turned for the worse after her family died in a fire. However, two trips through Wonderland have helped her cope, and Alice is now a fully functioning adult.
However, Chernabog's taint has done it's job. Now Alice must battle her inner demons while assisting the other Princesses.
Appearance: http://web-vassets.ea.com/Assets/Richme ... 1408142419
Abilities: Alice is the warrior of the group, with a variety of weapons drawn from her imagination. Vorpal blade, Ice Wand, demon dice, blunderbuss, jacks, teapot cannon, and so on are all at her disposal.

Villains:
Name: Chernabog
Bio: The great demon, Chernabog was sealed away by Yen Sid and his apprentice. He has used his influence to twist the Disney Villains to his will, and will stop at nothing to get revenge and destroy the world.
Appearance: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2008 ... g_fire.jpg
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/polls/ ... 1_full.jpg
Abilities: Summoning demons, reality warp, immortality, corrupting others, and more.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:31 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Name:Ariel
Bio: The Little Mermaid who put all on the line for love and showed that true love does conquer all. After she married Eric she found that a strange malady began to effect her father and sisters causing them to go insane. With the blessing of her ancestor Poseidon and Amphitrite and the blessings of Eric's ancestor Athena she takes the triton as a arcane warrior to save her family.
Appearance:http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120818102932/littlemermaid/images/f/f1/1_1_0060.jpg
Abilities: Her powers are kind of a mix of a warrior and a mage. She can use the Triton as a melee weapon but also can use magic.

Name Maleficent:
Bio: The infamous Dark Fairy who cursed Princess Aurora into a death like sleep. Maleficent was killed by Prince Philip however her soul descended to the lair of her real master Chernabog. Maleficent is Chernabog's lead servant and demonic priestess and as such has power of all of his Hells. She is like the Queen Beryl to Chernabog's Queen Metaria.
Appearance:http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131111074436/disney/images/7/73/Maleficent-SB.png
Abilities: Demonic magic, can shoot out green fire and lightning, can transform into a terrible dragon.

Ursula:
Bio: The Sea Witch and sister to King Triton. Ursula was exiled from the royal family due to her attempted coup against King Triton as well as being involved in the death of his wife. She later attempted to use Ariel's love for Eric as a way of getting the throne again. She was killed by Eric but instead of going to Tartaros she went to Chernabog's realm. Given new power and a new more savage appearance she and Flotsam and Jetsam were revived by Chernabog and now continue to plague the seas.
Appearance:http://www.pinterest.com/pin/415386765603002463/
Abilities: Control over magic especially marine related magic, dark spells, sorcery etc.

I will write a bio for Athena later.