* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:38 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: [NSFW] Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Alchemy of Love OOC
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:44 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Ok Princess Venus you can use Sailor Gemini but you must change her fuku to look like this below.

http://mariatenebre.deviantart.com/art/ ... 1443674644

Just use your own colors for her.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:47 am 
Quasar
Quasar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
That... Hmmm... That works.

Her outfit when not transformed is probably the design I had.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:49 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 23 months ago
inactive
I'm confused... is this thread just for recruiting people to play in an RP that will take place elsewhere, or for organizing an RP here?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:52 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Kerochan no Miko wrote:
I'm confused... is this thread just for recruiting people to play in an RP that will take place elsewhere, or for organizing an RP here?

The thread is for recruiting people for an RPG that will take place on another site.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:55 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 12 months ago
inactive
My character's name is Dolan Andromedeus Lancelittle. I was born in approximately six thousand three hundred and ninety-two years ago in Mesopotamia. The key to my longevity is that I was descended from a tribe of Moon People cast out because we were dabbling in blood magic. The magic twisted our genetic structure and we became, well, the people who live in the light call us the wyrdrun. My race must consume the fluid of the living to survive, not blood necessarily but we find that fluid to be most intoxicating.

In my lifetime, I was trained in the art of war by some of the greats. I was a servant to Alexander and he taught me the use of spears, shields and horsemanship but he feared my power and drove me east. I lived for a while in China where I learned tactics from Sun Tzu and fought in the wars of the Three Kingdoms. Unfortunately my side lost and I was once again banished. I was found by a wandering man named Logan who I eventually killed and drank his blood which gave me the ability to heal at a superhuman speed. I wandered for years until I met a certain warlord in Russia and rode by his side to sack Europe at the head of his horde. Once again, I fell out of favor and was tortured and left to die in the light of the moon but I broke my bonds and fled into Tora-Bora where I lived a simple life until I was rescued by a passing mystic from Germany. The second world war gave me plenty of targets for my thirst but eventually, I was captured and controlled by a steampunk implant into a super soldier... I was used by the allies as a secret weapon in the European theater.

Likes: Pina Coladas, Long walks on the beach, making love at midnight
Dislikes: I'm not much into yoga cause I have half a brain, the other of course being the steampunk implant. Oh yes, also hates alpacas with a peculiar passion
Personality: Sarcastic. Prone to quote lyrics to songs no one else knows. Kind of a loner. Distrustful. Snarky.
Powers: Energy draining, enhanced strength, proficient with all bladed, edged weapons but prefers the broadsword above all, hypnotism (hereafter referred to as "the power to move you"), some ninja training from his time in China, a complete and utter lack of direction, teleportation

Puellizator qui puellas in puellis amat
"Like some cat from Japan, he could lick 'em by smiling"
Kerochan no Miko wrote:
BRING ON THE KINGDOM OF YURI.

KUMA SHOCK

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:08 am 
Stella
Stella
By the way here is my profile for Sailor Scorpio aka Jennifer Valentine our first American Senshi.

Name: Jennifer Foster
Birthday: November 16 Scorpio
Bio: Jennifer is a very strong willed, assertive, opinionated and dominating person who is always known to tell it like it is and give her opinions on something even if it is not wanted. She was born in Beverly Hills and is a young Scientist who loves studying poisonous animals and has an affinity for them. She also desires to be president and has strong leadership skills. Jennifer is known for taking charge and she is frustrated when people around her don't meet her standards and will tell them off if they get too out of line. In spite of her abrasive nature she is a firm believer that you should never tear someone down without giving them a hand to lift them up and is always willing to help people better themselves. Her weapon is a Hook Sword and her element is poison.

Also Princess Venus you should post a picture of Sailor Gemini in her new fuku or if you want I can make it for you.

By the way here is a picture of Jennifer in her civilian form.

http://mariatenebre.deviantart.com/art/ ... 1443676432

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:15 am 
Quasar
Quasar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
MariaTenebre wrote:
By the way here is my profile for Sailor Scorpio aka Jennifer Valentine our first American Senshi.

Name: Jennifer Foster
Birthday: November 16 Scorpio
Bio: Jennifer is a very strong willed, assertive, opinionated and dominating person who is always known to tell it like it is and give her opinions on something even if it is not wanted. She was born in Beverly Hills and is a young Scientist who loves studying poisonous animals and has an affinity for them. She also desires to be president and has strong leadership skills. Jennifer is known for taking charge and she is frustrated when people around her don't meet her standards and will tell them off if they get too out of line. In spite of her abrasive nature she is a firm believer that you should never tear someone down without giving them a hand to lift them up and is always willing to help people better themselves. Her weapon is a Hook Sword and her element is poison.

Also Princess Venus you should post a picture of Sailor Gemini in her new fuku or if you want I can make it for you.

By the way here is a picture of Jennifer in her civilian form.

http://mariatenebre.deviantart.com/art/ ... 1443676432

Sure, do that.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:34 am 
Stella
Stella
Ok Kyaa's character is accepted and Princess Venus here is Sailor Gemini in her new Senshi fuku for the RPG.

http://mariatenebre.deviantart.com/art/ ... 1443677598

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:36 am 
Quasar
Quasar
MariaTenebre wrote:
Ok Kyaa's character is accepted and Princess Venus here is Sailor Gemini in her new Senshi fuku for the RPG.

http://mariatenebre.deviantart.com/art/ ... 1443677598

Wow. Came out better than I thought it would...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:39 am 
Stella
Stella
Thanks I tried to use elements you already had.

Oh and also Swifty your Frozen characters are accepted as well.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:09 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 23 months ago
inactive
MariaTenebre wrote:
Kerochan no Miko wrote:

The thread is for recruiting people for an RPG that will take place on another site.

If the actual RP is going to take place on another forum, might I suggest that the plotting and planning thereof should also take place there? It seems odd to split them up, so your character profiles are in one place and game in another.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:07 am 
Quasar
Quasar
Since he was mentioned in Yua's profile...

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/b/b5/Terra_BBS.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/445?cb=20140609040222

Bio: A Keyblade Wielder thought long lost after being possessed by Xehanort. His revival made possible by the destruction of both Ansem and Xemnas at Sora's hands prior, as well as Prince Yua's sages, he sets off to stop Gemini's schemes at Yua's request. What he didn't expect was having to fight a brainwashed Aqua. At first doing it out of obligation, he befriends Rose.

Abilties

Everything he had in Birth By Sleep (counting Keyblade Transformations, which were intended to be in the game, but hardware limitations prevented it.)
Flowmotion*
Attraction Flow* (The KH3 Hype.)
Limit Breaks*

* He doesn't start with these, learning them later down the line.

Attraction Flow is best used with Allies, and allies are required for Limits.

Attraction Flow and Limit Break Sim

"JUPITER! HINA!"

*At the Silver Millennium, Jupiter, Hina and Terra are fighting a Darkside.*

"Let's go!"

(If you've ever ridden Space Mountain at Disneyland... Yeah. That's what they're doing.)

Terra stood on the frontmost car, preparing the Meteor Shower Shotlock. As the coaster moved and swerved out of the way of the Darkside's fist, Jupiter blasted the Heartless with Jupiter Thunder Crash, Hina unleashing her own attack on the giant Heartless. Terra kept himself turned towards the Heartless as he fired star-shaped projectiles rapidly from his Keyblade.

Jupiter, Hina, and Terra leap off as he turns it towards the Darkside, causing the coaster to crash into it. Jupiter lands fine, Terra catches Hina. As the Darkside prepares to strike, Hina and Terra unleash their Limit Break, Daybreak, starting with spinning attacks of Light and Darkness, followed by multiple barrages of Dark Firaga and whatever projectile attack Hina has, leading into the final attack, called Amaterasu Flare. (Basically, Shadow Flare from Final Fantasy VII.)

Oh, and I'll also take Queen Serenity.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:45 am 
Stella
Stella
By the way guys here is the thread for the website we will be hosting it on. Post your character profiles there if you are still intent on joining,

http://www.sailorstarsbeyond.com/viewto ... ?f=20&t=65