Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 12:14 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Trouble at the docks (recruitment)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:13 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 8 months ago
inactive
well, here is an idea for a roleplay, sorry if it sounds simple or silly, but it's action centered:

The sailors receive a notice that chibi usa lost her backpack when some kids played a prank on her and asks usagi and her friends to help her search, but when the girls reach out, they encounter that the docks at night are not precisely lonely. The docks are place for a reunion of bandits and criminals. So the objective is to enter the docks and find her back pack while fighting the bad guys in the place.

Yeah, it's a silly roleplay but it's meant to be action oriented n.n

here are some rules for the people that want something this silly from time to time:

Rule 1: This role is linear and is basically combat orientated, but you can make plenty of dialogs. A maximum of 4 sailors can play, but if someone is defeated, another player con choose another sailor or the same one and take the defeated player's place. (don't get surprised if you talk with a criminal and he hits you anyways if you are in combat)

Rule 2: The attacks can be physical or magical, the last ones consume MP. The physical are limited to three actions per post, and movements like jump and kick or run and attack count as 2 actions. But walk, take objects in the scenario, jump normally, turn to see an enemy or get close to one are free actions. The magical are limited to one action and, from that, the post will need to end. If you post something in an action scene but doesn't any physical or magical action, it's considered that you have ended your turn.

Rule 3:When an enemy attacks a sailor, this one needs to say something that makes clear that receive damage, like "ouch", if not, all the actions made of that sailor will be ignored. If an attack makes you fell to the floor, not only you have to make clear the damage received, but also you need to say that you stand up again, this counts as one action.

Rule 4: If there are 4 sailors, and one is defeated in combat, then another magical girl can join after the end of the combat. If all heroines are defeated, the role will not progress until someone joins or makes reapear a magical girl defeated. (if an enemy says something, doesn't count as progress)

Rule 5: The girls, outside combat, can talk to each other if the players want, remember to impersonate the sailor you selected and not the one that your partner is controlling, and the enemies only can talk if the narrator(AKA:the creator of the role) makes them do it.

Rule 6: Every combat starts with the "*ACTION*" word, everything below it is part of the action scene.

Rule 7: If an object does not exist in the scenario or you don't have one in the inventory, don't invent it or the post will be ignored.

Rule 8:turns are randomly drawed by me, but that order will continue through the whole combat.

Rule 9: every five levels, the character's level will be saved, this means that when is defeated and brought back, it will start on the level 5 or 10 instead of level 1. If a character reaches out a transformation, like super sailor moon, and where in level 18 for example, that level will be saved, until reaches level 20 for example.

Rule 10: A player can join or use a maximum of two sailors, if there is a free slot for the second sailor. (there are 4 slots)
If there are 2 players and both of them want two different sailors, it can happen, since the 4 slots will be occupied. But if one player has 2 sailors, and there is one with a single senshi, the next one cannot join with two sailors, since there is only one slot available. (If more players come here wanting to join, i will probably modify this rule, but for now it's law)

Well, that's all, here are the playable characters n.n:

Sailor Moon: Remus Tsukino
Sailor Mercury: Princess Venus
Sailor Mars:
Sailor Jupiter: Princess Venus
Sailor Venus: Moonlight Star
Sailor Chibi Moon:
Sailor Saturn:

4 slots occupied! you have to wait until one of the players fall

When at least 2 characters are registered i will create initial post. n.n

Last edited by Arcane on Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Trouble at the docks (recruitment)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:16 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Calling Makoto and Ami.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:47 pm 
inactive
Princess Venus wrote:
Calling Makoto and Ami.

great, welcome aboard n.n I will create the initial post since you have two characters. Anyone else can join in any point of the role. (except in combats, you will have to wait there until the combat is finished)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:35 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membership
Other: Call me Neko-chan
I'm joining with Minako/Sailor Venus :minako: !!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:10 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Wait, we get to make enemy characters, too?

Attachment:
image.png
image.png [ 40.62 KiB | Viewed 2408 times ]

???

A mysterious stranger in a black coat who seems to know an awful lot about the Sailor Senshi, and seems to have some slight disdain towards Sailor Senshi in general. Mars can't sense him, except for a "powerful grudge."

In battle, he can take on the form of ANY Sailor Senshi except Chibi-Moon, and use their attacks. If he doesn't, he attacks with swift physical strikes, or powerful Fire, Ice, and Electric of his own, as well as dark magic.

Spoiler: show
Those who I communicate with may know... The man in the black coat is actually a character from another RP entirely, Mayu Benzaiten. Well, not so much man. He's actually only around 19. For those who need a very brief summary: This shapeshifting alien prince's disdain for Senshi and "powerful grudge" come from the fact that one Senshi in particular killed his father. He is also not native to this universe, having traveled through time & space to get here.

Whoever this stranger is, he will almost certainly challenge the Senshi numerous times.

(In case you haven't guessed? Boss Character.)

Last edited by Princess Venus on Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:40 pm 
inactive
allright, refreshing and adding venus n.n. And i will consider the villain but, the enemies part is mine, you just play as the heroines. But it doesn't stop to sound interesting x3.

I saw that venus transformed, if it not advances, it means that i'm waiting for the transformation of Mercury and Jupiter, and that someone of the three advances through the door.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:04 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membership
Arcane wrote:
I saw that venus transformed, if it not advances, it means that i'm waiting for the transformation of Mercury and Jupiter, and that someone of the three advances through the door.

Venus looked in the the door "almost" entering in the docks. :ami: :mako: :minako:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:11 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membership
Arcane wrote:
someone of the three advances through the door.

If a combat starts can the players or only you,the creator,say "ACTION" ?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:22 pm 
inactive
Moonlight Star wrote:
Arcane wrote:
someone of the three advances through the door.

If a combat starts can the players or only you,the creator,say "ACTION" ?

only me, sorry.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:23 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Gotcha.

I assume side-quests will be a thing of sorts?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:07 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 9 months ago
inactive
Other: Gay.
Any chance I can join? I kinda want to be Sailor Moon.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:53 am 
inactive
Remus Tsukino wrote:

of course, just not during combat n.n once the combat is finished, you have to make sailor moon appear and engage in dialog with the other sailors.

again, you have to wait till the combat is finished, or else that post will be ignored.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:29 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 9 months ago
inactive
Other: Gay.
Arcane wrote:
Remus Tsukino wrote:

of course, just not during combat n.n once the combat is finished, you have to make sailor moon appear and engage in dialog with the other sailors.

again, you have to wait till the combat is finished, or else that post will be ignored.

Kay

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:30 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membership
Attachment:
stage1A.PNG
stage1A.PNG [ 232.88 KiB | Viewed 2260 times ]
Look what I did ![i][i]xxxxx[/i][/i]

Last edited by Luna-chan on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:56 pm 
inactive
Remus Tsukino wrote:
Arcane wrote:
Remus Tsukino wrote:

Kay

there is no combat currently, you can join now n.n

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:21 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membership
Since Princess Venus has Ami and Makoto can I join with Sailor Mars ? any chance?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:05 pm 
inactive
Moonlight Star wrote:
Since Princess Venus has Ami and Makoto can I join with Sailor Mars ? any chance?

i'm sorry, but no, Remus took the remaining slot when joined the role.

Since Princess Venus had joined with two guardians, i will update the rules.