* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:13 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Sailor Moon Amour Eternal Casting Thread
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:54 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Odango Goddess
This Rp is a collaboration story between A Rose Change of Destiny and MariaTenebre's own story and yes it's NSFW

Ok here's the thing:

This Rp begins during codename Sailor V and shows how Rose became the Masked Prince, this is the version of Sailor v as seen in the 90s anime in London with Katarina and eventually Alan.

During Dark Kingdom there will be some differences such as Rei being awakened not by Luna but by Phobos and Deimos from then on being her guardians the same way Luna is to Sailor Moon and Artemis is to Sailor Venus.

In this story there will be Sailor Sun who is none other than Hina Kusaka who has her own guardian cat Chup.

Rose and Chiba will also be engaging in a 3 person relationship with Usagi.

This is mostly Maria's story so if you want to know more just ask her here.

By the time we get to Sailor pluto in R it should be noted she remains the same as in my story knowing the events of every timeline universe from the canon to my Rp to this story.

Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon Amour Eternal Casting Thread
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:07 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Moon Princess
I call Usagi please.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:31 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
NeoQueenSerenity18 wrote:
I call Usagi please.

She is yours.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:35 pm 
Gurges Ater
Gurges Ater
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Again, Makoto, Queen Serenity, Naru, and Nephrite.

EDIT: And Galaxia. Claiming that RIGHT now.

Last edited by Princess Venus on Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:19 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Just so everyone knows if you want to play OCs you must claim them as well.

Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon Amour Eternal Casting Thread Redone Profiles
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:01 am 
Gurges Ater
Gurges Ater
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Well... Outside of Mayu, Gemini, Yua, and Emma? Mayu's two right hand women, Akari and Azura. This isn't even going into Arc exclusive characters, like Vanitas for Classic, Repliku for S, etc...

Oh, and Xeno Trunks...

But that won't be until Stars.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:26 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Sure could you post your OC's bios Princess Venus just so the people on this form unfamiliar to your characters will know.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:53 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Moon Princess
I also call Ami and Ryo and Sousuke and Kaname from Full Metal Panic.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:01 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
i posted in the wrong thread and now i can't remove the post. thought i was signing up for a diffrent rp

Last edited by Leia the Rebel on Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:37 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Keep an eye on this post to see who's playing who, expect frequent updates

sm characters dark kingdom list:

Usagi/Sailor Moon - NQS18
Ami/Sailor Mercury - NQS18
Rei/Sailor Mars -
Makoto/Sailor Jupiter - PV
Minako/Sailor Venus - swift
Queen Serenity -PV
Luna - swift
Artemis - swift
Mamoru/Tuxedo Kamen - AmiMizunosHusband
Naru - PV
Umino -
Motoki -
"Senior who broke Mako's heart" -
Shingo -
Ikuko -
Kenji -
Yuuichioru -
Ryo Urawa - NQS18
The other Rainbow Crystal carriers -
Metalia -
Queen Beryl / archeologist - PV
Kunzite -
Zoisite -
Nephrite - PV
Jadeite -
MOTD -
DD Girls -
Thetis -
--------------
Later characters:
Galaxia - claimed by pv

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:47 am 
Gurges Ater
Gurges Ater
So naturally, Terra, as always.

Aqua... Post-humous(?), Ven to be awoken.

Yua... Oh boy... Yua's a little more complex than I had in mind when I first came up with him. Quite a little more, actually. Originally, there was no tension between him & Terra. Now? He did sort of lie to his face that he didn't know Gemini's Keyblade Wielding underling was his brainwashed friend.

Attachment:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg [ 20.76 KiB | Viewed 6338 times ]

Well... And his older bro.

Spoiler: show
Name: Mayu Benzaiten
First Name Meaning: "True; Gentleness, Superiority"
Nickname: Prince Mayu
Birthday: October 13th

Eyes: Caramel colored
Hair: Black
Skin: fair, with a warm peach tone.
Height: 5"3
Weight: 114lbs
Build: A bit higher than Yua on the masculinity scale. Though not by much.
Distinguishing Marks or Traits:
Race: Yulayan/Demigod

Blood Type: O
Sun Sign: Libra
Gemstone: Opal
Likes: Relaxing baths, his two loyal servant women (hence, he actually treats them well. In fact, he offhandedly mentions they actually receive paychecks, and even benefits. )
Dislikes: Sailor Gemini (may have played a role in the death of his father. But for the sake of keeping Damia off his back, he keeps the hostility to a minimum.), Aqua ("dislike?" more "Burning Hatred."
Strongest Subject: like Yua, he was never enrolled in school, being privately tutored. However, he has been said to have studied magic, and seems to excel at not only the same body-altering/transformation magic as his brother, but also has spells such as Firaga and Thundaga at his disposal.
Weakest Subject: Was said to have struggled immensely with Stop, Reflect, and Magnet spells. (His Reflect magic has gotten better. The others? Not as much, but he's worked tirelessly to improve.)
Strong Points: Magically gifted, natural leader, charismatic, driven (though jury's out if this is a good thing or not at this point), immune to mind control (though there is the possibility he's met up with Master Xehanort...)
Has Trouble With: ... Do you REALLY need to ask?

Dream: To become stronger, and gain the power of the Keyblade (and maybe even Kingdom Hearts) for himself (Ruh-roh...), and avenge his father King Fuyumi by killing Aqua, Gemini, and (almost) anyone who gets in his way.

Personality: The more serious one of the Benzaiten siblings, Mayu always tended to be a little high-strung, but nonetheless, was a decent kid who got along well with his younger brother. in addition, he was very close to his father, so much so that even after being denied the throne, he still wishes to avenge his death. He also possesses strong family values.

Personal History: Yua's older brother and the other Prince of Yulay, the two grew up and played together like normal kids. Then... One fateful day, their father, King Fuyumi, chose Yua instead of Mayu as the heir to the Yulayan throne. Feeling confused that his father chose Yua over him to inherit the throne, King Fuyumi told his older son that they would speak in private, and he's explain everything then. That moment never came. Shortly afterwards, King Fuyumi, during a small dinner with guests (one of which WAS Gemini), ingested a lethal dose of poison. Mayu, extremely distraught over his beloved father's death, left Yulay shortly after, seeking out the means to avenge his father.

As for his servant women, they're twins, and beautiful. Azura, who tends to favor blue, has darker hair than her twin, and a tan. And Akari, the extremely tough blonde who prefers wearing red. But they serve their master with everything they have, even traveling to other worlds for him and getting info on the Princesses of Heart. Both are capable of magic, though Akari prefers physical combat (though sprinkles in Quake and Meteor spells), while Azura is immensely gifted with magic.

When he was young, Mayu, being a curious child, desperately wanted to see other places besides the palace he grew up in. So, after much begging, and with the promise of keeping it a secret from everybody, Akari took him to Destiny Islands. (More specifically, the island that Sora and Riku spent much of their time playing on.) There, on that day, inevitably, he met up with Sora, Riku, and Kairi, and Sora even included him in whatever games they were playing that day. Riku had his suspicions that Mayu was from another world, but he never told anyone, not wanting to risk breaking his promise to Terra. (Honestly though... This is Sora we're talking about, like he would forget anyone with how easily he makes friends. Not counting Chain of Memories. As for when... Around 8 years before the first Kingdom Hearts game.)

Sora, Riku, and Mayu meet again for the first time since then in Radiant Garden. He's surprised they actually recognized him, though Riku senses the darkness in his heart, wondering what had happened to him, though Sora already knew, having been informed by Yua beforehand. Though there's a brief scuffle, Sora promises that he'll find a way to get through to Mayu, for Yua's, as well as Mayu's own sake.

Skills: trained extensively in physical combat by Akari, and shapeshifting and taking the forms of people like Tifa enable him to use their techniques or abilities. Can open and travel through Corridors of Darkness, very skilled with magic. Abilities are further enhanced via the power of darkness.)

Voice: Sean Schemmel (English), Masako Nozawa (Japanese)

Also, think I could take Queen Beryl?

Last edited by Princess Venus on Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:19 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
OC Characters, all oc's are listed by whichever member is playing them, expect frequent updates

Oc list:

Prince Rose:
Prince Vartan Rose/Masked Prince/Leka Wenlock
Queen Damia (since silver millennium)
Usha (is a part of chaos)
Nia Dragonscale (appears in Black Moon)
Flora Dragonscale (appears in Black Moon)
Valorc (appears in Sailor Moon G arc)
Azlor Tribe members (Black Moon)
Azlor tribe Chief (black moon)
King Lokilani Rose aka King Loki (Rose's father) [Sailormoon G]
"Star Demons" [Sailormoon G ]
The Rose Goddess (resides in the rose Crystal) [dark kingdom]

(More characters to come soon)

PV :
Mayu
Sailor Gemini
Yua
Emma
Akari
Azura
Vanitas
Repliku
Xeno Trunks
Terra
Aqua
(More to be added?)

NQS18:
Sousuke and Kaname from Full Metal Panic

MariaTenebre:
Hina Kusaka/Sailor Sun
Chup
(More to add soon)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:13 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Ami-Chans True Love
don't normally RP myself but I'd like to be Tuxedo Kamen/Mask can't promise I'll do a good job but ill do my best :)

Usagi wrote:
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
you need a spanking
Perhaps I could use one.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:49 am 
Planeta
Planeta
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
don't normally RP myself but I'd like to be Tuxedo Kamen/Mask can't promise I'll do a good job but ill do my best :)

Sure that sounds fine.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:34 pm 
Gurges Ater
Gurges Ater
Emma Profile
Name: Emma Seigyoku/Prince Emmerich Andromeda
Height: varies between past and present
Weight: Never ask a lady that question/He's not sure.
Likes: her job (present), dressing up (past & present), Ami (past & present)
Dislikes: the fact that he's male (past), spiders (present), snakes (present, related to incident when hunting with her father in Australia... She missed a snake that was lunging at him.)
Personality (as Emmerich): brooding, depressed, starts lightening up after meeting Ami.
Personality (as Emma): Outgoing, dedicated, somewhat quirky, but knows when to act serious and responsible.

image.jpeg
Emma in the present, wearing her past mother's clothes
image.jpeg (95.46 KiB) Viewed 109 times

Character biography:

Originally a Prince of the Andromeda Kingdom... A fact he didn't really like. (Being a man, that is.) He was slated to be an ambassador along with the his younger brother, Prince Ryo (Guess who he is?) however... An arguement erupted between Emmerich and his mother after being caught wearing her dress for the third time. (While it's not uncommon where Emmerich is from, and generally accepted among the common poupulace, it's considered improper for royalty. The fact the prince wanted to use the Andromeda Sapphire to change himself into a woman did not help his case, as changing a percieved imperfection, especially through means unavailable to general populace, was, naturally, considered unbelievably selfish.) He left for the Silver Millennium early, essentially running away from home.

Eventually, he meets Ami and falls in love, starting to open up to him. Then the attack on the Silver Millennium happens. You all know what happens next.

The Andromeda Sapphire used to belong to Sailor Androemda. On her deathbed, she left the source of her power, the Andromeda Sapphire, to the Royal Family. (It is not known how she died. Most sources seem to cite natural causes. Seeing as how she was a pacifist who almost never used her powers to fight, this seems to be the most likely scenario.)

"T-take it... I don't have much longer to live anyways..."

Just to make sure it wouldn't be misused by others (or in the off chance of a bad egg in the royal family), however, she placed a fragment of her soul within it, so that, in a way, she could continue to protect the Andromeda Kingdom.

Prologue: Wrath of a God, Tears of a Son (Mayu)
"Today's finally the day... The day I'll be officially recognized as the heir to the throne." Mayu said to himself as he got ready. "I'll bet Yua's probably sleeping in." He chuckled to himself, thinking of his younger brother. "Can't blame him, it's probably gonna be boring."

The throne room was lavish, with plush blue carpet leading up to the throne itself. King Fuyumi was standing up, ready to greet his sons. Strangely enough, however, Yua was there first. "I-I didn't want to miss your big day." He said, rubbing his hand on the back of his head. Mayu smirked, "Well, there's a first time for everything I guess, you were actually on time for once!" He said teasingly.

King Fuyumi took a deep breath. "Today is a momentous day." He said. "The day I choose the successor to the throne!" Mayu looked expectantly at his father. He'd been raised to take up the throne. He'd studied, worked, so that he would be ready for this day. "Yua!" Yua tilted his head to the side, like a confused dog. "M-me?!" He said, taken by surprise. Mayu stared wide-eyed at his father. "B-but... Father... I was the one raised to take the throne! Yua... He's not responsible at all!" Mayu objected immediately. "I've... I've worked so hard to prepare for this day... Was it all for nothing? Please... Tell me! I-is it something I did wrong?" Yua exclaimed, "NO WAY, I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BEING KING!" King Fuyumi looked into Mayu's eyes. "I'm sorry, but I have other matters to attend to, today, I have to meet with someone. I know this is difficult for you, but please, be patient. I shall explain it to you later... I promise."

Hours had passed, and no hint of an explanation in sight. Mayu burst into the dining hall. "Father, I need to speak to you about-" When he saw someone slumped over the table, lifeless, his frustration slowly turned into horror. "Father?" It was his father that was slumped over the table. "DAD!" Mayu shook him, but once more, there were no signs of life from the king. "DAD! No no no... This can't be happening... Y-you probably just ate too much and you're a little sleepy, that's all!" He said, trying to deny the harsh reality of the situation. His eyes started to well up. And then he saw someone else in the room. Blue hair, quite the strange outfit and weapon... She turned around and looked at him with dull, almost lifeless eyes. Then she vanished in a flash of purple light. Mayu cried out, "GUARDS! GUARDS!" Yua came running in before anyone else showed up. "D-Dad?! N-no... Dad..." He choked, refusing to believe what was happening. "H-how could anyone do this?"

King Fuyumi's funeral was a solemn, sordid affair. Businesses were closed. Schools had classes cancelled for the day, some for the week. It soon became apparent why. All the people who ran the shops, all the honor students studying for an exam that had been cancelled along with classes, and all the teachers... They'd all come to pay respects to the late king. "Momma? What's going on?" A young child was heard saying. "Our beloved king is in the same place as your father now..." The child's mother said softly.

But beyond the tears, the stories of his life, one question was on everybody's minds. "Why? He was so full of life, how could he just... Be gone like that?"

"Father... Why?" Mayu had stayed behind, even after everyone else left. During the funeral itself, the skies were crystal clear and sunny. But as dusk fell, the storm clouds started to blow in. It wasn't long until the rain came. He pounded the ground, tears in his eyes. "Why did you leave us?" It came to the point where he just couldn't stand to look at the grave anymore. He turned and ran in the opposite direction. His loyal servant, Azura, exclaimed, "WAIT, PRINCE!" She followed him into a dark portal that opened up in front of him. He went in, his other loyal servant Akari rushing past Azura, before Azura herself finally got in.

---

Mayu was silent as he examined the place. "How long has it been since I've last seen this place?" He finally asked himself. The sound of the waterfall and waves were the only company for the three. Mayu turned towards Azura and Akari. "I'm sorry, I just... Needed to get away for a while."

"Now, what in the worlds would bring you here, young man?" Mayu didn't answer, keeping his back turned.. "If I'm not mistaken... You are Prince Mayu." Mayu turned around, seeing an old man.

"S-so what if I am?" He asked in a hostile tone. "I heard about your father. A virtuous man, taken far before his time." Mayu clenched his fist. A purple, smoky aura emanated from it. "BECAUSE OF HER!" He shouted suddenly. The old man's interest appeared to he piqued. "Who?" As Mayu described his father's killer, he noticed the old man raise his eyesbrows. "Someone you know?" Mayu asked. The old man replied, "Yes. A Keyblade Wielder by the name of Aqua." Mayu remarked, "A Keyblade... So that's what it was... I recall reading some stuff about it, but, I'm afraid I don't know much about it." The Old Man remarked, "Still, it's rather curious. Last I knew, Aqua was trapped in the Realm of Darkness. Perhaps... She had some help getting out. And she's merely working for that person." Mayu stood there, silent, collecting his thoughts. "Thank you. What's your name? We may end up seeing each other again..." The old man turned around, and a dark portal appeared in front of him. "Xehanort... And I do hope you manage to track down your father's killer." He said before walking in.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:06 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Minako and Luna/Artimas if they are still available. i will think of the others i want to play later

as for OC's. Leia,Luke and Han from Star Wars, (being at the ages around ep 6 maybe a year or two older)

Anna and Elsa from Frozen. (instead of a Kingdom Arendelle, will be a planet with in the star wars galaxy)

I'm working on the profiles for the Star Wars trio and the frozen sisters, I'll post them when i get finished,

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:04 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Sailor Swifty wrote:
Minako and Luna/Artimas if they are still available. i will think of the others i want to play later

as for OC's. Leia,Luke and Han from Star Wars, (being at the ages around ep 6 maybe a year or two older)

Anna and Elsa from Frozen. (instead of a Kingdom Arendelle, will be a planet with in the star wars galaxy)

I'm working on the profiles for the Star Wars trio and the frozen sisters, I'll post them when i get finished,

Ok Swifty you can have all of these characters.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:27 pm 
Gurges Ater
Gurges Ater
The third of Mayu's second-in-command trio, to be introduced in R.
Name: Fennel
Home Planet: Yulay
Height: 5'6
Weight: 150lbs
Eyes: blue
Hair: Black
Skin: Slightly tanned
Distinguishing Marks or Traits: Sharing the male Yulayan trait of androgyny, he has more muscle tone than the average Yulayan, but not much. However, the most immediately notceable trait besides his body is that he has a tail. This stems from the other half of his heritage.
Race: Hybrid (1/2 Yulayan, 1/2 Saiyan)
Likes: The Yulayan Royal Family, food, his job, his comrades.
Dislikes: Having his tail touched, especially by strangers.

Attachment:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg [ 26.72 KiB | Viewed 4138 times ]

Character Bio: The son of a female Saiyan who survived Frieza's genocide, and the Yulayan who found her when she crashed landed on the planet, Fennel was a rather feisty child due to his unique heritage, having to be put in special classes along with other budding warriors, or stay with his mother until he was older.

After the death of King Fuyumi and the disappearance of Sailor Yulay, Mayu, having heard about, and even seeing Fennel around when going out into the city, took the effeminate Saiyan under his wing, and Fennel's already potent skills rapidly developed to the point he has replaced Sailor Yulay as head of the Royal Guard.

Personality: A proud warrior, much like his boss, and loyal just like Azura and Akari. While he is rather flamboyant, he can also be quite cold and ruthless, and can't help but enjoy himself when the times comes for him to take action, a clear sign of his warrior heritage. He tends to look down on humans, seeing them as "bland" or "nothing special."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:09 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Also I have decided that I will play Sailor Galaxia and will give her a full profile later.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:20 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
I have mine done.

Leia Organa
Daughter of Ankin skywalker (from Tattione) and Padma Amdial (from Naboo an was once queen) Twin sister to Luke Skywalker. the twins were separated to hide them from the empire. was adopted by Bail organa and his wife as a baby when Padma died and Ankin became darth Vadar. was raised on the Planet of Aldranna (which she is the princess for)), which saldy was destoryed during the evnets of A New Hope. Leia has the power of the Force and has some training in the Jedi ways by her twin brother Luke. Leia was one of the leaders of the Reble Alliance, which was founded by Bail after the clone wars. she is trained in self defece, and use of blasters,and some piloting skills. as well as light saber/force (by her borther) Leia a neaturl born leader, who is strong head and will always speak her mind, she will just about sass anyone. but she is also stubron and has a firey temper. she is fairy smart and considerably brave.
Leia has Nightmares from the time she was on the death star both from the interrogation and the destruction of her planet.

along with that she has a fear of medical droids and needles. from during her time on the death star she was interrogated by
An interrogation droid, also known as a torture droid. were used by the empire to get information from people. They were injected with Truth serum was awas a drug used to induce an inclination to talk without inhibition and to reveal withheld information. If they were strong enough to avoid that, the droid turned to other methods first injecting a durg to lower their pain threshold and then such things as needles, pressure points, fire-knifes and electric jabbers. Leia was also made to watch the destruction of her planet. (soruces for the torture of leia: blondline by Cladain gray which is canon to the movies, the novelization of the Moives and a interview with carrie fishier, before EP 5 came out, saying originally leia was going to be unconscious when luke and han found her)

Han Solo, A smugglar from Corrllain is the person Leia's hold daer to her heart. sometimes there personality bonce off each other and the two acn be seen yelling at each other, but it always ends in the two storming off or make sex.

Leia is 5' 1" and slender. with dark brown eye and brown hair that is hip length. which she often has up in braided styled, something common with royal on both Aldranna and Nabbo.

Han solo
Han Solo was born on the planet Corellia during the waning years of the Galactic Republic. He was about 9 during the events of Revenge of the Sith, and was orphaned at a young age. he was taken in by band of vagabonds, who taught him to pitty crimes. in unntold story han has BloodStrips (the red or yellow srips seen on his pants) from the Corellian military. Han entered the Imperial Academy at some point. he worked there for a few years untill He was discharged, when he stopped an Imperial officer from beating a Wookiee named Chewbacca, the Wookiee swore a life debt to Solo, protecting him with his life and a bond of friendship formed between the two that was unbreakable. The two started smuggling together and at some point, Han played Lando in a game Sabbcca and won A Corellia YT-1300 light freighter, which is the the Millennium Falcon. Before the Events of A New Hope, Han dumped some cargo, which is why he was in debut to Jabba.

Han cocky, dry wit, and can be rude. he's about the only person who will chanllage Leia, if he htinks she is wrong. he went from caring about him self and money to caring about other. as seen from the change in A new Hope, where is was reclute to help luke save leia, to The Epimre Strikes back, where he drops everything to go out in fast dropping temps to save Luke or stays with Leia and ends up dragging her to the falcon when the Echo base on hoth is collapsing. han is a very skilled pilot and skilled with is blaster and he shoots first. ( you know i had to go there) Han can fully understand chewbacca.
because of the amount of respect he has for Leia, despit the fact he like to push her buttons and fights with her. he becomes upset, when people bring out the metal bikin, she was forced to wear by jabba
Han is 5' 11" and medium built with muscles. he has brown/olive color eye and has brown hair with some blondish high lights.

Luke Skywalker
son of Ankin skywalker (from Tattione) and Padma Amdial (from Naboo an was once queen) adopted by his uncle Owen Lars and Beru Lars. Luke grew up on his uncles moisturizer farm on Tattioine. Luke often flew smaller ships on tatooine and a land speeder. he is good with a blast comes from shooting at wampas which would chew on the evaporators lines. While his friends were going off and doing things, he was stuck on tatooine. his uncle wanted luke to stay. he only left with obi won, to helo with bring r2d2 to aldranna was because the empire killed his aunt and uncle. he shortly trained in the force with obi won and then trained under Yoda.
luke is an expert with his light saber and is fully trained in the force. during the events of The Empire Strikes Back, Vader cuts off Luke's hand. he now wears a very high end cybernetic hand which looks real. he often wears black glove over it when in battle to protect it.

Luke was often impatient, looking ahead to the future , he was impulsive, reckless, and often had little regard for his own personal safety. he is the shy twin as where Leia is out spoke.he cares greatly for his sister and his friends biggs (who is childhood freind) and han solo. Him and Leia do to both having the force and being twin, share a special bond. they can talk to each other threw the force. when together, they can be trouble.
Luke is 5'9" and a slender for a guy. with some muscles he has blue eye and dirty blond hair.

Queen Elsa
is the daughter of the King and Queen of the planet of Arendelle. who died when she was 18. Elsa became Queen at the age of 21. during her coronation, she accidentally froze the heart of the planet, which is nicknamed the frosty kingdom.
Elsa is calm, reserved, regal. she is the more Mature of the two.

Elsa is 5' 7" slinder with plan skin, icy blue eyes and very light blond hair

Princess Anna
is the daughter of the King and Queen of the planet of Arendelle. who died when she was 15. during the events of Elsa's coronation, Anna's heart was frozen by mistake by Elsa, when she saved her sister her selfless act broke the spell
Anna optimistic, energetic, awkward, and generally far from elegant

anna is 5' 5" slinder and splashing of frekles on her face and shoulders. she has bluish/green eyes and strawberry red hair

aldranna: Leia's home planet
Arendelle: Anna/Elsa home planet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:56 pm 
Gurges Ater
Gurges Ater
Jaune Arc

A student at the prestigious Beacon Academy... Who basically only got in by cheating. Armed with only a sword and shield, he was picked up by Trunks, because, for whatever reason, he "practically begged" for it. Actually, Trunks refused. Jaune just followed Trunks back to the Time Nest. Turns out, his friend Ruby's sister, Yang Xiao Long has gone missing, seemingly vanished off the face of the world!

Attachment:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg [ 28.21 KiB | Viewed 3538 times ]

"With this new body... There's nothing I won't be able to do! No limit I won't be able to break past!"

Name: Mayu Benzaiten
Height: 5'8 (Yang's height)
Race: Yulayan/Demigod (his vessel, Yang Xiao Long, was formerly Human.)
Family: Benzaiten (Mother), King Fuyumi (Father*), Yua (Younger brother), a few of the other Gods and Goddesses of Yulay (Aunts and Uncles), Yang Xiao Long (vessel/new body)

Bio: After seeing his brother again and introducing himself to the Senshi, Mayu travels to another world. Where he meets the Huntress in training, Yang Xiao Long. The minute he saw her, he knew her form had immense potential, especially if it were to be used by him. However, her unique abilities eluded his use, much to his frustration.

After almost getting killed by the Vanitas possessed Princess Serenity, on the verge of death, he made his move... Through currently unknown methods, he took Yang's body for himself, (the process of which also restored Yang's previously severed arm), and vigorously renewed his training regimen.

Despite taking Yang's body, he is still capable of shapeshifting, even back into his original shape if necessary. Evidently, Yang's body was itself changed in the process of it being taken, as Mayu states that it is now 100% his own blood that flows through its veins, meaning even in this body, Mayu is still blood related to all his family members, as he refused to abandon his heritage. Even Damia isn't quite sure how he pulled this off, but chances are, Mayu has connections she either doesn't know about, or just can't take advantage of.

While in the body (and form) of Yang Xiao Long, Mayu has access to all her abilities, including her Semblance, which, in Yang's case, makes her stronger by absorbing energy from hits taken. (And is the ability that previously eluded him. ) He also has a heavily modified version of Yang's Ember Cellica, empowered by his own divine magic and the powers of darkness. In addition, his physical strength is massively increased right off the bat, as is his endurance, and even speed.

Personality: He's become much more prone to becoming violent than previously, showing little remorse or mercy for people such as the Black Moon Clan. His drive for battle has also been enhanced, as has an affinity for puns, despite his best efforts to control the latter. He holds Terra and Ventus in low regard due to their affiliation with Aqua. Something else Yang's body has brought out in him is a newfound sense of pride as a warrior, and a greater enjoyment of fighting in general.

He still has his soft spot for his friends and family (something he will never, ever let go of if he can help it), and the act of harming any of them is a death warrant, and the quickest way to send him flying into a rage. He does wish that Yua would "grow up" a bit and act less immature, though. He also cares very much about his subordinates, Azura, Akari, and Fennel.

Even though officially, he works with Damia and Gemini, he prefers to stay distant from them both. (especially Gemini.) Damia sometimes sends her more troublesome underlings his way. He usually ends up whipping them into shape, and they end up being some of the strongest of them all.

Weapon: Ember Celica

Powerful shotgun gauntlets originally wielded by Yang Xiao Long, which, obviously, came with her body. However, with Azura's help, he has modified it further. While it can still be loaded with its normal ammunition, it is now capable of firing off powerful spells, and all rounds fired from it can be enhanced with various elements, including light or darkness.

Voice(s): Barbara Dunkelman (English, Yang's voice imitating Mayu's.), Masako Nozawa (Japanese)

* On Yulay, the male parent is always referred to as the father, even if he was the one to give birth.

• Mayu's strength and natural fighting ability are not standard for his race. Unlike his brother Yua, Mayu has a genetic mutation that makes him unnaturally strong and a natural battle prodigy, as well as more aggressive. However, the mutation IS common enough that there is a general idea of how to raise a "Warrior Child." Yulayans with this mutation are taught to control their strength and aggression at an early age, and usually, it works well enough that they do it on a subconscious level as adults. However, the natural drive for battle is much more isolated, with Mayu being the most recent case, and the first in many generations of the Royal Family. Perhaps being the progeny of a Goddess made him more susceptible to developing it...
  • Mayu originally took up martial arts as a hobby in his teenage years. It wasn't until Akari started training him that he started to take it more seriously.
  • Mayu does not like anything "grape flavored." At all. Though he is perfectly fine with eating actual grapes.
  • Mayu's English voice while in Yang's body is actually inspired by Vegito. Specifically, the Ocean dub version. In the Ocean Dub, Vegito had just one voice, Vegeta's voice (Brian Drummond), imitating Goku's voice.

Name: Pyrrha Nikos
Race: Human
Affiliation: Team JNPR, Beacon Academy (formerly), as of yet unnamed group (Future Yua and Future Makoto's group.)

Bio: on the day Beacon fell, Pyrrha Nikos gave her life fighting Cinder Fall.

But given that she's seemingly well and alive, this appears to no longer be the case. She was rescued from her fate by Future Makoto, who also took the time to recruit Cinder Fall while she was there.

From that moment on, Pyrrha was to be molded into the "Champion of the Gods", a title she was taught to embrace. Given a new sense of purpose and a new outlook on life, Pyrrha became their champion, now brainwashed by their ideals of "divine justice" and her own newfound power.

Power(s): The Pyrrha Nikos now would certainly not have died at Beacon... With a combination of time, training, and Makoto's divine magic, they molded Pyrrha into their champion alright. While she keeps her Semblance ability, in her case magnetism, she hardly even needs it, as all the "special treatment" from Makoto and Yua have made her stronger than even the dreaded Majin Buu.

Though when she does need to use her Semblance, she displays far greater control of it, borderline impossible as a matter of fact. In fact, Pyrrha's control of her semblance and Aura are so high that she now has the ability to magnetize metal to her and absorb it into her body to regenerate.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:27 pm 
Gurges Ater
Gurges Ater
Breakers of Fate

An organization founded by Future Yua and Future Makoto. (Or, Xeno Yua and Xeno Makoto. The point is, they're Yua and Makoto from an alternate timeline.) Out to manipulate time and space themselves, their goal is to change history to their benefit, and by extension, to gain absolute control over fate.

"We will forge a glorious new history. One where we pull the strings of fate. Where destiny is nothing more than a tool for us to use to enact divine justice."

Besides the future couple, one of their main members is Pyrrha Nikos, who they rescued from "her cruel destiny." (You know... Dying.) From there, they manipulated her into becoming the perfect Warrior of the Gods, by not only improving her abilities, but imbuing her with godly energy and giving her brand new ones, including Flight and Ki Control, as well as extra training in hand to hand combat, ESPECIALLY in the speed department, as she can keep up even with someone like Trunks. (And in fact, on the head duo's orders, traveled to another timeline and killed him.)

She was even deemed worthy of limited authority over the duo's creation, the dreaded Goku-shaped abomination known as Goku Black. Along with her favorite weapon, Miló, a javelin that can transform into a powerful rifle, she also has Future Trunks's sword, which she claims is "a trophy." As for her other accessories, along with her favorite shield, Akoúo̱, she was also given purple Potara Earrings, a (literally) divine accessory, as a gift and proof she had been accepted into godhood. Both Miló and Akoúo̱ have been enhanced significantly.

She has nothing but contempt for her former teammates, especially Jaune, who she believes should've been the one to fight Cinder and die that day. She's a far cry from her former self, her heart now instilled with contempt for everyone she once knew, and despite being spared from her fate, she still remembers her "death", a memory that has filled her with a deep-seated, almost murderous rage.

---

"I regret shoving you into that locker... I regret not letting you just charge right up to Cinder... If someone had to die a martyr, it should've been you! It would've been the first time you accomplished something of value! Instead? I... Who was destined for greatness... Was to be taken before my time!"

---

Indeed, she attained greatness. Power beyond anyone Sailor Moon has faced up to this point. But seeing the stark contrast from the gentle soul so many people knew and loved, makes you wonder just what happened to her in the process. It's as if she's essentially locked her own heart away.

They tend to work behind the scenes, staying out of sight. But a time will come when they will show themselves...