* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:18 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: ISO of Sailor Moon bootleg/prism sticker cards
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:30 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hello everyone! Currently, I'm searching for the Sailor Moon bootleg sticker cards. I realized this may be a few years too late since these were made in the 90s. I will be really interested if anyone have any for sale to please message me on here :) The manga ones are my absolute favorite ^.^

On another note, does anyone know the history of these bootleg sticker cards and how it was distributed in the United States?

Thank you ^.^

Post subject: Re: ISO of Sailor Moon bootleg/prism sticker cards
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:57 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: CLAMP PR
starwwmoon wrote:
Hello everyone! Currently, I'm searching for the Sailor Moon bootleg sticker cards.

I bet Naoko has a collection. P-:

Sorry, couldn't resist. ^_^'

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:51 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
starwwmoon wrote:
Hello everyone! Currently, I'm searching for the Sailor Moon bootleg sticker cards. I realized this may be a few years too late since these were made in the 90s. I will be really interested if anyone have any for sale to please message me on here :) The manga ones are my absolute favorite ^.^

On another note, does anyone know the history of these bootleg sticker cards and how it was distributed in the United States?

Thank you ^.^

Well, they were widely available in Canada. Probably got imported from there.

I rarely got any doubles, but they were a nice way to see images I might not otherwise. I don't even know if I still have any extras.

These opinions are fictional. Any resemblance to actual opinions, mine or someone else's, is coincidental.

CompTIA A+ Certified IT Tech

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:34 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
MrShoujo wrote:
starwwmoon wrote:

Thank you ^.^

Well, they were widely available in Canada. Probably got imported from there.

I rarely got any doubles, but they were a nice way to see images I might not otherwise. I don't even know if I still have any extras.

MrShoujo, if I'm not asking too much, I'll love to buy your extras if you have any. I always thought these were from Taiwan, but I'm probably wrong if it's from Canada.