Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:55 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: [SELLING] Crystal Lake Skating Outfit Patterns (UK)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:23 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 3 months ago
inactive
Hi folks,

After my moderately successful venture into Sailor Moon cosplay at Halloween, I have some leftover Green Pepper Crystal Lake Skating Outfit (F813) patterns. It's a popular base for creating a Sailor Senshi cosplay fuku, and is referenced in many tutorials. It's fairly easy to find and order online in the US, but not so easy elsewhere in the world. I'm in the UK and had to buy them from a US online retailer, and due to the prohibitive flat shipping charge in comparison to the item value (and the fear that I'd make a mistake and ruin the pattern), I ordered 3 of them.

Here is the same pattern on sale in the US:
https://butterick.mccall.com/crystal-la ... ing-outfit

And here's a popular tutorial that makes use of the pattern:
http://sparklepipsi.com/tutorials/Spark ... torial.pdf

I thought I'd only opened one of them, but in my confusion it seems I've opened and unfolded 2 of them. One has been cut out and used, so I will not be selling that. Another has been opened and unfolded, and I have now put it back in its envelope, after briefly checking it was complete and unmarked. The third pattern remains new and unopened - the envelope is not sealed, but none of them ever were.

The 3 patterns plus shipping came to $39.00 including a $15.00 shipping charge - this is around £31.15 at current exchange rates. There may have been a customs charge as well, but at this point I can't remember what that was, if anything.

I'm offering the unopened pattern to UK buyers at £10 including postage, since this is just under one third of what the original purchase cost me, slightly less when you consider the free postage.

The opened but unused pattern I will sell for £6 including postage. Its not folded as pristinely as the unopened pattern, and if you worked with these things before you'll know they crinkle, but it's still perfectly useable.

Send me a message if you're interested in either item. Payment would be best through PayPal - I will consider making an eBay listing if you need it for peace of mind. I might also consider an exchange for other Sailor Moon items.

Note that I'm mainly only offering this on sale in the UK, as if you're in the US it'd be far more convenient for you to order the pattern from a retailer. If you're elsewhere, I can still send either pattern, but we may need to talk about the cost.

Thanks!