* Rss  * Register
It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:10 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: [For Sale] Japanese Sailor Moon Blu-rays
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:58 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
Hello!
I have a lot of Sailor Moon merchandise, including old vintage toys, music CDs, DVDs, and Blu-rays that I'd like to sell.
Because I have so many items, it will take a while for me to list all. I have to categorize everything, take some pictures, and do the pricing for each.

This is my second post, and I am listing Japanese Sailor Moon Blu-rays for sale.
1.Sailor Moon Crystal Season 1-2 Complete First Press Limited Edition Blu-rays + Copies of Original Japanese Sailor Moon DVDs (39Discs) as a gift $725 including shipping.
Bought them in new condition, and have played them once. Vol.1 and Vol.13 have a music box and both work.
Have kept them well. They're in like-new condition.
Copies of Original Japanese Sailor Moon DVDs (39Discs) including all 5 seasons plus 3 movies are a gift that comes with purchasing Sailor Moon Crystal Season 1-2 Complete First Press Limited Edition Blu-rays.
2.Sailor Moon Crystal Season 3 Complete First Press Limited Edition Blu-rays $250 including shipping
Bought them in new condition, and have only removed the plastic wrap.
Have kept them well. They're in like-new condition.
3.Sailor Moon Crystal Blu-ray Vol.13 + Wedding Peach DVD Vol.11 as a gift $75 including shipping.
Blu-ray Vol.13 is in Brand New condition, never opened and factory sealed. I accidentally bought it.
It's the very last volume of Sailor Moon Crystal Season 1-2.
Wedding Peach DVD Vol.11 is a gift that comes with purchasing Sailor Moon Crystal Blu-ray Vol.13 in Brand New condition.

I can ship to all countries with a tracking number!
I will also pack with bubble wrap for protection!
I have a lot of pictures, but I've uploaded only 3 because it's the maximum number allowed.

If you need more pictures or have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Thank you!

Attachments:
1.1.JPG
1.1.JPG [ 79.91 KiB | Viewed 363 times ]
2.5.JPG
2.5.JPG [ 74.79 KiB | Viewed 364 times ]
3.5.JPG
3.5.JPG [ 74.16 KiB | Viewed 363 times ]