Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:25 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Sailor Moon trading card sales, looking to buy!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:07 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
I've been working diligently to complete some of my sailor moon card collections (north american cardzillion, graffiti, carddass, hero, to name a few) and i feel like i've exhausted the whole internet!

I've used ebay, ecrater and also scouted many many personal websites, emailing people asking if their sites are still active (as a lot are still posted, but are years since updated).

Also there is the Sailor Moon Trading Card page on facebook, which is fabulously organized and has nice quality scans.

My search has not been in vain, as i've plugged in many of the holes in my collection, as well as sold/traded some along the way.

Long story short, does anyone else know of other internet locations for Sailor Moon card trades or purchases? Now is the time to shamelessly advertise your own card list to me! I also have my entire collection listed in an excel sheet, that shows what i'm missing, that i'm happy to email to anyone that wants to sell! I have paypal.

thanks in advance! :love:

Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon trading card sales, looking to buy!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:08 am 
inactive
Which cards are you looking for? I have a bunch of graffiti set 7 cards (including an extra prism), and several from pp sets 11&12. Have you checked Catzia's Collectibles? It's an online store, and they carry cards from every set and even sell some sets.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:01 pm 
inactive
hello! I am in need of Graffiti prisms 257 and 259, which one do you have available?

I'll check out Catzia's site!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:53 pm 
inactive
Mugentoys.com sells the following cards in packs for only $2.50 each: Graffiti 6 & 7, and Cardass cards from the SuperS series. You get 5 in each pack. I bought several packs of graffiti 7 and got a few prisms. :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]