Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:45 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal in Italy
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:23 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
It's audio only on Youtube.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:25 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Umino wrote:

Was the lower pitch that way in the broadcast or done to avoid a copyright strike?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:42 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
NJ_ wrote:
Umino wrote:

Was the lower pitch that way in the broadcast or done to avoid a copyright strike?
It Was done to.avoid copyright issues I guess. I don't remember it being like that during the broadcast.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:59 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Umino wrote:

It's an interesting take & the vocal rendition is decent, but I'm not sure I really like it. lol

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:15 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membershipYears of membership
Here non-pitched version with videotrack

Honestly, i thought it will be worse,but it's good :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:03 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Sounded okay to me, now to wait a few weeks for the second version. :P

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:27 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
NJ_ wrote:
Sounded okay to me, now to wait a few weeks for the second version. :P
There won't be a second version, this opening will be used for all the acts. Rai Gulp will also air two episodes all days(today we will find out if they will censor the kiss or Not.) EDIT: They kept the kiss!!!! I can not believe it!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:56 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
danilushk wrote:
Here non-pitched version with videotrack

Honestly, i thought it will be worse,but it's good :lol:

This version also sounds better to me, which could also be due to its starting to grow on me. :lol:

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:20 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Can you tell us if they update the video in the openings? I think there are like 4 or 5 counting the minor changes.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:36 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
cuau_cg wrote:
Can you tell us if they update the video in the openings? I think there are like 4 or 5 counting the minor changes.
Of course. The changes begin in act 35 right?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:07 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Una bella mossa della Rai Gulp di non togliere il bacio di Haruka ed Usagi!! =^_^=

I watched the song with the video of season 3 in italian...soo cool!! =^_^= :keke:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:35 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
cuau_cg wrote:

Did they use Black Moon's opening? If not then don't count on this either because just like Black Moon, those other versions never got released creditless in Japan, just the first 3 with the singer changes (like on their YouTube channel).

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:01 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
No censorship :P

___
Act 27 part 2
lol they don't dubbed screams(??)(when Chibiusa and Usagi in mid-air running from Daimon) and Hotaru's hard breath
It's in Japanese

Attachments:
Rai Gulp - ReplayTv_4.TS_snapshot_21.12.jpg
Rai Gulp - ReplayTv_4.TS_snapshot_21.12.jpg [ 28.72 KiB | Viewed 1434 times ]
Rai Gulp - ReplayTv_4.TS_snapshot_21.11.jpg
Rai Gulp - ReplayTv_4.TS_snapshot_21.11.jpg [ 30.04 KiB | Viewed 1432 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:27 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
NJ_ wrote:
cuau_cg wrote:

Did they use Black Moon's opening? If not then don't count on this either because just like Black Moon, those other versions never got released creditless in Japan, just the first 3 with the singer changes (like on their YouTube channel).
No they dìd not.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:09 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
They dubbed the second version of New Moon!(the singer is the same though). Oddly the Tau Star System Was changed into Tau Galaxy and they left mute the death scenes of Viluy and Mimete(Eudial's scene Was dubbed though)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:51 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
https://twitter.com/hiromella/status/876646260996001792
Here you go
_
It's only me or this voice fitting more to second instrumental than first one? :o

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:54 am 
Stella
Stella
SignorinaTsukino wrote:
They dubbed the second version of New Moon!(the singer is the same though). Oddly the Tau Star System Was changed into Tau Galaxy and they left mute the death scenes of Viluy and Mimete(Eudial's scene Was dubbed though)

Tau Galaxy is actually more fitting according to Dies Gaudii as the characters in the word represent a Galaxy and the celestial body is designed to look like a galaxy.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:05 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
I agree that the voice fits much better to second opening. I am glad they are using the 3 openings!! The only thing is that voice is not going to fit AT ALL with 3rd opening.

About Black Moon opening, Viz had creditless version, so I guess it is still possible for Rai to use the other openings, but let's see.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:45 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
The song sounds the exact same to me, it's as if they mixed in the first version's performance into this one.

Too bad for the third version but then anything is better than Momoiro Clover Z so it should be fine too. :smug:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:16 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Strange, apparently Cyprine and Ptilol have a different voice actress.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:21 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
SignorinaTsukino wrote:

This is actually good, since they are separate characters.
And indeed, the vocals weren't changed for the second opening. There would be no reason to change IMO.
About the "muted" lines, that's the mixing department's fault, not the dub direction. Even if the dub director didn't provide dubbed screams, they can always stay in Japanese instead of muted.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:02 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
kevoso96 wrote:
SignorinaTsukino wrote:

This is actually good, since they are separate characters.
And indeed, the vocals weren't changed for the second opening. There would be no reason to change IMO.
About the "muted" lines, that's the mixing department's fault, not the dub direction. Even if the dub director didn't provide dubbed screams, they can always stay in Japanese instead of muted.
I think it is a mistake too, the same thing happened in act 21 with Queen Serenity's speech. I hope it will be fixed in the home video version(if it will ever be released)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:59 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
SignorinaTsukino wrote:

Didn't they have difference voice actresses in the Japanese version? They usually did in the 90's anime (most dubs).

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:40 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
As I thought, Mistress 9 has a different voice actress. While Hotaru/Sailor Saturn' s voice actress is good, her voice is too soft to play Mistress 9. The opening also did not change

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:41 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
I Was touced by Lucrezia Marricchi's performance... She is my favourite Usagi's italian voice actress. I Was also a bit surprised for a word created by the italian dub.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:39 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
SignorinaTsukino wrote:
I Was also a bit surprised for a word created by the italian dub.

Which one? The commute made me miss the episode...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:58 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
lord Martiya wrote:
SignorinaTsukino wrote:
I Was also a bit surprised for a word created by the italian dub.

Which one? The commute made me miss the episode...
"Ricettacolizzazione"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:13 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Today Rai Gulp broadcasted the last two acts and I have to say I really enjoyed the italian version, even if I did not like the translation of Jupiter Coconut Cyclone(seriously they could havè changed it into something like "Jupiter Electric Cyclone) and the change of "Mugen Academy" into "Infinity Academy".

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:06 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
The ratings were revealed today and they are very good, Crystal is actually Rai Gulp's most watched show. Rai also said that may the italian version of the endings will be shown during the July re-runs

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:27 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Rai Gulp é un azienda molto seria....sono veramente felice!!
Evviva SMC in Italia!!

I m very happy about the SMC showing in Italy...a really good job!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next