* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:52 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Welcome to the Sailor Moon Crystal Subforum
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:10 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 24 months ago
inactive
Since Crystal is an ongoing series, this subforum operates a little differently than the others - I figured it would be easier if I collected all the stuff that's been mentioned in various threads so it's all in one easily-referenced spot.

- This subforum is SPOILER TERRITORY. That means that any thread in here might very well contain plot/character details for any episode that has already aired, so if you're not caught up, read at your own risk. Spoiler tags are not necessary and will not be enforced in this subforum.

- To reduce clutter, each episode will have ONE official thread dedicated to discussing it. There will also be ONE thread dedicated to discussion of the next unaired episode.

- The official episode discussion threads will be posted by an admin (for consistency, and to prevent the possibility of multiple threads being created) who will sticky the current threads at the top of the forum. Since the episodes air while most of the admins are asleep, the threads may be created early, but please leave them empty until the episode actually airs.

- Remember that everyone has their own opinions of Crystal (and the original anime) and please stay respectful of that when discussing the series. You can discuss animation, plot, characterization, etc, all you'd like, but please do not start attacking other posters or their opinions.

Post subject: Re: Welcome to the Sailor Moon Crystal Subforum
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:07 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 24 months ago
inactive
I'm bumping this to give more emphasis to that last point - the main purpose of this subforum is for people who like Sailor Moon Crystal. People who like it can certainly point out its shortcomings, and there is nothing inherently wrong with discussing animation issues, changes that affected the story, the release schedule, etc. But if that's all you want to do, I respectfully invite you to find another venue for it. This forum should be a safe place for people to talk about what they enjoy, and I've had several complaints recently that posters feel like they can't do so here without people bashing them for it.

So please, think before you post. You may think Crystal is the dumbest piece of dumb to ever dumb. If so, this may not be the right place for you to express those opinions unless you can also accept and encourage those who love it wholeheartedly. This should be a fan-positive environment, and I want to encourage that.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:49 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: No.1 Mercury Fanboy
As I still haven't watched the new season yet (too difficult to obtain here), please try to prevent spoiling any major plot points etc. for me.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:10 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Onuzim Ima wrote:
As I still haven't watched the new season yet (too difficult to obtain here), please try to prevent spoiling any major plot points etc. for me.

The best way to avoid spoiling is to avoid visiting this subforum. :wink:

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:16 am 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married to Ryo!
I'd really like to see this subforum better moderated, especially with Crystal being in it's offseason with nothing new having been announced yet. The Crystal haters are running rampant and having a field trolling people and ruining the show for people who actually enjoy it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:16 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: JapanimationEraRocks
Well from now on I'm going to be keeping a close eye on this subforum
It's ok to critique Crystal as well as all of sm, but there's no room for flat out spreading hatred just for the sake of hatred

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:52 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married to TWS91
Prince Rose wrote:
It's ok to critique Crystal as well as all of sm, but there's no room for flat out spreading hatred just for the sake of hatred

Rose, thank you so much for moderating the Crystal subforum.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:11 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: JapanimationEraRocks
Usagi-Fifth-Doctor wrote:
Prince Rose wrote:

Rose, thank you so much for moderating the Crystal subforum.

Your welcome, I just want to do my best to make this place feel welcome to its members
Nobody should have to feel bad for liking one version over another