* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:50 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Crystal going beyond Stars
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 8:20 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
After Crystal Stars arc is finished, would you like to watch anime only sequel, similar to Saint Seiya Omega/Soul Of Gold, Dragon Ball GT/Super? For me, i would love to, especially if it had Chibi-Usa and Sailor Quartet as main characters in Neo Queen Serenity times :) However, only if schedule is carefully planned, and they won't rush with production, i saw some episodes of Super, especially 5 and F retelling....don't do it again, Toei :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: Crystal going beyond Stars
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 8:53 pm 
Luna
Luna
I would rather we get a combination of Stars + Codename Sailor V and THEN the side stories.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:31 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membership
I'm here for Chibi Moon adventures

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:35 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
I want 100% brand new stories that are continuations of the manga storyline, maybe even borrowing stuff from the musicals. Like Stars wasn't a great arc so something better/more interesting than that would be cool. I'm sure Naoko has some sequel ideas for the series beyond Stars. Just don't let Yuji Kobayashi solely pen anything meant to be original and not heavily based on some existing source material.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:48 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membership
I want Chibi Moon to discover new senshi based on the dwarf plants discovered since the manga was first published! :innocent:

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:52 pm 
inactive
AnnaSartin wrote:
I want Chibi Moon to discover new senshi based on the dwarf plants discovered since the manga was first published! :innocent:

Maybe a brand new spin-off with Chibimoon and the Sailor Quartet, where they travel to these dwarf planets to help the local senshi fight their enemies.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 12:52 am 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
Other: Guardian Angel Fairy
SILVER wrote:
I would rather we get a combination of Stars + Codename Sailor V and THEN the side stories.

Same!

July is Chibi Chibi Month! :chibichibi:

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 2:00 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
SILVER wrote:

For the love of Minako, this!! I don't even want them to entertain the idea of a new series until Codename: Sailor V gets adapted into an anime.

Also they need to seriously adapt Minako and Rei's side story before they get to Stars. There's a scene in Stars that's a direct reference to what happens in the Exam Battle story.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 3:31 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 9 months ago
inactive
Chibiusa, Hotaru and ChibiChibi in the new history

Attachments:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg [ 39.31 KiB | Viewed 5375 times ]

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 3:53 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Kuiper Belt
I always thought Naoko wanted to just finish SM with StarS and that was it? Do you think she'd be up for it?
Honestly the thought of a new series is exciting because unlike the current series, we wont know what to expect in a new saga of Guardians.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 4:18 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membership
Star Angel Haruki wrote:
I always thought Naoko wanted to just finish SM with StarS and that was it? Do you think she'd be up for it?
Honestly the thought of a new series is exciting because unlike the current series, we wont know what to expect in a new saga of Guardians.

StarS?

She wanted to finish with Dark Kingdom tho

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 5:03 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Other: Kuiper Belt
Joaco95 wrote:
Star Angel Haruki wrote:

StarS?

She wanted to finish with Dark Kingdom tho

Yeah I knew it was Dark Kingdom at first but I thought I remember hearing a long time ago (nit sure if credible) that after the Sailor Stars manga it was done. It seemed like she just wanted to get it over with.

I had meant Sailor Stars earlier.

Im wondering if she'll take the route of other creators that made Dragon Ball or Saint Seiya. I think she may be happy with where SM is now.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 6:45 am 
inactive
I will chant "SIDE STORIES!! SAILOR V!!" for the rest of my life if we get a weird spin-off instead of them. It'd be nice to get some sort of "beyond" story, but the side stories, and especially Sailor V would be amazing. :love:

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 10:57 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Sailor V could be a spinoff mini-series (i doubt they'd animate all chapters), the shorts could end up as some OVAs but as for the actual continuation i think only Sailor Moon centered series would make sense, no Chibi-Moon-Quartet thingy because that would be just another spinoff and there's no guarantee the interest and the audience would be there for it.

A Sailor Moon season where Chibiusa and the quartet are one of the main characters but the story still focuses on Usagi(+Mamoru) and her guardians - thats a different story. That could work a lot better.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 12:11 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Maybe a DBSuper kind of arc which takes content from an established source and meddle with it. I would actually enjoy an arc that happens a period of time after the moment Usagi and co leave the Galaxy Cauldron with the use of the plot of SAILOR MOON ANOTHER STORY!!!

I know we got the Akayashi Sisters and Witches 5 are technically the opposites of the Senshi but I do want the Oppositto team to appear ... okay maybe I'm too hopeful. But Moon needs to do some healing...

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 1:07 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membership
SILVER wrote:

I would rather have that as well, there is really no sense to have anything new . When we have material that never have been adapted before . Besides the manga ended corectly, there is no since in continuing it . But if Naoko wants to continue, and make more I'll be all for it.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 1:12 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
javierc25 wrote:
Chibiusa, Hotaru and ChibiChibi in the new history

I would like that. A story with them as a trio of heroes would be cool.

I also think Stars wasn't so good, both in the anime and in the manga. The manga was a lot better, but the Senshi seemed too useless, ironically, since they are in their supposedly most powerful forms.

I hope Crystal can alter the story to make the Eternal Senshi kill the Animamates before getting their Sailor Crystals stolen or at least demonstrate some form of power rather than be weak.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:51 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I definitely want another storyline, but possibly still with Sailor Moon and the same Senshi, if not, a Chibi-Moon/Asteroid Senshi derivative may work out but assuming that Chibi Moon will be older.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:16 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
If Toei believes that Sailor Moon is still making them bank after they've completely adapted the manga, then I think they will do all they can to try to make a sequel. Fans who think stuff like 'there's no sense of continuing the story' fail to comprehend that things like storytelling are the lowest of priorities for Toei because that didn't stop them from making sequels to Digimon Adventure, Saint Seiya or Dragon Ball Z despite them being technically 'unnecessary.' The story is never done if a company like Toei thinks they can make money out of doing more. The only hurdle is Naoko.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:24 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Seira Hazuki wrote:
If Toei believes that Sailor Moon is still making them bank after they've completely adapted the manga, then I think they will do all they can to try to make a sequel. Fans who think stuff like 'there's no sense of continuing the story' fail to comprehend that things like storytelling are the lowest of priorities for Toei because that didn't stop them from making sequels to Digimon Adventure, Saint Seiya or Dragon Ball Z despite them being technically 'unnecessary.' The story is never done if a company like Toei thinks they can make money out of doing more. The only hurdle is Naoko.

I really hope to god... they will do a Sequel after Stars.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:33 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 7 months ago
inactive
Star Angel Haruki wrote:
Yeah I knew it was Dark Kingdom at first but I thought I remember hearing a long time ago (nit sure if credible) that after the Sailor Stars manga it was done. It seemed like she just wanted to get it over with.

I had meant Sailor Stars earlier.

Im wondering if she'll take the route of other creators that made Dragon Ball or Saint Seiya. I think she may be happy with where SM is now.

I remember reading that Naoko didn't want to continue the manga after Stars.

However, it takes note that there were many factors at that time. Even if she continued the manga, the anime was not going to continue (the popularity anime had been in decline at that time), this probably influenced her decision on some level.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:52 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
i wish that would happen. i love sailor moon cryail. :love: :) :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:34 pm 
inactive
In addition to Sailor V, a totally original sequel or prequel (set at the beginning of the silver millenium) series would be amazing.

The recent episodes of Crystal also made me think of a reality-show spinoff; The Real Mistresses of Tau Star System. As space and time warp due to Pharoah 90's vesselivation, Magus Kaolinight, Queen Beryl, Black Lady, Emerald, Queen Nehelenia, Sailor Galaxia, Zoicite (in drag), Fisheye (in drag), and Mistress 9 all take up residence in the 2nd Tau Star System as dark, feuding mistresses out to steal power and the husbands of the sailor senshi.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:44 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
SILVER wrote:

This and Sailor Chibi Moons adventures.

Yes yes yes. :eek:

Spoiler: show
I also dream of a new Sailor Moon adventure. Or many.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:41 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membership
Other: Call me Neko-chan
kamil88 wrote:
After Crystal Stars arc is finished, would you like to watch anime only sequel, similar to Saint Seiya Omega/Soul Of Gold, Dragon Ball GT/Super? For me, i would love to, especially if it had Chibi-Usa and Sailor Quartet as main characters in Neo Queen Serenity times :) However, only if schedule is carefully planned, and they won't rush with production, i saw some episodes of Super, especially 5 and F retelling....don't do it again, Toei :mrgreen:

I hope so...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:42 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
First I want to see all the specials and side stories adapted. I'd love a new movie adaptation of the Princess Kaguya Story with modernized animation and I still really want to see Casablanca Memories animated. I also really want to see Codename Sailor V animated. This is probably the last chance we have to finally get a Sailor V anime so I hope Toei doesn't miss this opportunity. After that I'd be perfectly happy if they decided to continue the story. I think Stars opened up a lot of possibility for more adventures with all the different planets and Sailor Guardians for each one. I love the idea of traveling to the other planets to meet the other Guardians but I'd love to see it with Usagi and the whole gang and not just Chibi Moon and the Quartet. It could open up a lot of possibility for a more sci-fi take on Sailor Moon and there's still a lot of mystery about Sailor Cosmos they could explore.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:13 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Stop trying to make Sailor V happen, it won't.
And HERE for a Chibi Moon series. Would be cool if Chibi Usa was Usagi's age, so she wouldn't be "chibi" anymore, but the actual new Sailor Moon.
It'll never happen, but would be fun.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:31 am 
inactive
With all the new dwarf planet discoveries in the solar system in recent years, Chibiusa could totally form her own posse of sailor senshi. Pluto can join her team since she's always been more attached to Small Lady anyway. :D Her own "inners" could be Sailor Pluto, Sailor Eris, Sailor Sedna and Sailor Ceres.

Problem, though, is the fan base have grown up with and are attached to the existing set of characters (sailor moon + inner and outer senshi). Without those characters, a new season may not be as well received.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:35 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I kind of would like to know more about silver millennium and it's history how the sailor guardians came to be

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:38 am 
inactive
Ami Mizuno wrote:
I kind of would like to know more about silver millennium and it's history how the sailor guardians came to be

I've mentioned it before, but a "period piece" about the Silver Millennium and how everything came to be would be great for hardcore fans. Like how their magic came to be, were the past senshi personalities similar to the present day ones, the origin of the Silver Crystal, how youma were created, the Earth Kingdom/Helios, etc. So much ripe material for those who love details like that.