Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:41 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal in Italy
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:45 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Did they translate the opening song during the last episode, or did they leave it in Japanese?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:47 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Umino wrote:
Did they translate the opening song during the last episode, or did they leave it in Japanese?
No, they left it in japanese. I am actually surprised they did, they already dubbed the song so why don't use it?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:50 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
SignorinaTsukino wrote:
Umino wrote:
No, they left it in japanese. I am actually surprised they did, they already dubbed the song so why don't use it?

Not approved by Takeuchi? :lol:

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:51 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
SignorinaTsukino wrote:
Umino wrote:

I'm sure many asked the same question when that happened with the first ending on Episode 12 of Super here. :P

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:29 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
According to some rumors, Rai Gulp will stop broadcasting the re-runs of Crystal. I knew it was going to happen, they can not keep broadcating re-runs without the possibility of offering new episodes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:37 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Any update from Dynit?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:02 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
NJ_ wrote:
Any update from Dynit?
Nope, maybe they will tell us something at Lucca Comics in November. Star Comics will also show the manga new italian edition, so lt would be the perfect occasion for them to present the DVD(if they got the rights of course)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:07 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
SignorinaTsukino wrote:
The ratings were revealed today and they are very good, Crystal is actually Rai Gulp's most watched show. Rai also said that may the italian version of the endings will be shown during the July re-runs
I'm glad to see Crystal did well in ratings with Italy! It always makes me happy to see others enjoying it!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:32 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Neon Genesis wrote:
SignorinaTsukino wrote:
The ratings were revealed today and they are very good, Crystal is actually Rai Gulp's most watched show. Rai also said that may the italian version of the endings will be shown during the July re-runs
I'm glad to see Crystal did well in ratings with Italy! It always makes me happy to see others enjoying it!
Yes, apparently Crystal was able to attract both children and adults. Unfortunately italian toys companies still remember the flop of the revival so they won't release products for children anytime soon(they will do it with Dragon Ball Super though)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:48 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
I wonder if Crystal would have done better in Japan if it was on TV from the start if it's doing well in other countries.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:10 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Neon Genesis wrote:
I wonder if Crystal would have done better in Japan if it was on TV from the start if it's doing well in other countries.

I don't know, but they could at least try. Apparently TOEI did not believe in Crystal from the beginning.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5