Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:40 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal in Italy
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:45 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Did they translate the opening song during the last episode, or did they leave it in Japanese?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:47 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Umino wrote:
Did they translate the opening song during the last episode, or did they leave it in Japanese?
No, they left it in japanese. I am actually surprised they did, they already dubbed the song so why don't use it?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:50 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
SignorinaTsukino wrote:
Umino wrote:
No, they left it in japanese. I am actually surprised they did, they already dubbed the song so why don't use it?

Not approved by Takeuchi? :lol:

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:51 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
SignorinaTsukino wrote:
Umino wrote:

I'm sure many asked the same question when that happened with the first ending on Episode 12 of Super here. :P

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5