Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:32 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal in Italy
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:45 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Did they translate the opening song during the last episode, or did they leave it in Japanese?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:47 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Umino wrote:
Did they translate the opening song during the last episode, or did they leave it in Japanese?
No, they left it in japanese. I am actually surprised they did, they already dubbed the song so why don't use it?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:50 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
SignorinaTsukino wrote:
Umino wrote:
No, they left it in japanese. I am actually surprised they did, they already dubbed the song so why don't use it?

Not approved by Takeuchi? :lol:

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:51 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
SignorinaTsukino wrote:
Umino wrote:

I'm sure many asked the same question when that happened with the first ending on Episode 12 of Super here. :P

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:29 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
According to some rumors, Rai Gulp will stop broadcasting the re-runs of Crystal. I knew it was going to happen, they can not keep broadcating re-runs without the possibility of offering new episodes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:37 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Any update from Dynit?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:02 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
NJ_ wrote:
Any update from Dynit?
Nope, maybe they will tell us something at Lucca Comics in November. Star Comics will also show the manga new italian edition, so lt would be the perfect occasion for them to present the DVD(if they got the rights of course)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:07 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membership
SignorinaTsukino wrote:
The ratings were revealed today and they are very good, Crystal is actually Rai Gulp's most watched show. Rai also said that may the italian version of the endings will be shown during the July re-runs
I'm glad to see Crystal did well in ratings with Italy! It always makes me happy to see others enjoying it!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:32 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Neon Genesis wrote:
SignorinaTsukino wrote:
The ratings were revealed today and they are very good, Crystal is actually Rai Gulp's most watched show. Rai also said that may the italian version of the endings will be shown during the July re-runs
I'm glad to see Crystal did well in ratings with Italy! It always makes me happy to see others enjoying it!
Yes, apparently Crystal was able to attract both children and adults. Unfortunately italian toys companies still remember the flop of the revival so they won't release products for children anytime soon(they will do it with Dragon Ball Super though)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:48 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
I wonder if Crystal would have done better in Japan if it was on TV from the start if it's doing well in other countries.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:10 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Neon Genesis wrote:
I wonder if Crystal would have done better in Japan if it was on TV from the start if it's doing well in other countries.

I don't know, but they could at least try. Apparently TOEI did not believe in Crystal from the beginning.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:34 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
SignorinaTsukino wrote:
Neon Genesis wrote:

I don't know, but they could at least try. Apparently TOEI did not believe in Crystal from the beginning.

And could also be their self-realizing belief. *sigh*

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:33 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
Where can I see the ratings for SMC in Italy?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:58 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
GuerreroLuna wrote:
Where can I see the ratings for SMC in Italy?
https://www.animeclick.it/news/61849-sailor-moon-crystal-su-raigulp-il-punto-della-situazione This is about the first two arcs. IT says that Rai Gulp Was very satisfied of the ratings, especially the ones of the morning broadcasting.https://www.davidemaggio.it/archives/141307/ascolti-tv-venerdi-23-dicembre-2016. It says that One episode of the first arc has recorded the 2.1% of share, making it the most watched show of that day for Rai Gulp. I have to find the article about the third arc.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:27 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
That's interesting since I remember when Crystal streamed on Nico Nico, the number of streams decreased significantly after episode one and never really recovered after that.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:37 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
This youtube user is posting good quality clips of the Season III dub.
I think the italian dub of Crystal is so much better than the classic anime's.

Spoiler: show
It's funny to hear Icy from Winx Club coming from Uranus' mouth :P

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:13 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
kevoso96 wrote:
This youtube user is posting good quality clips of the Season III dub.
I think the italian dub of Crystal is so much better than the classic anime's.

Spoiler: show
It's funny to hear Icy from Winx Club coming from Uranus' mouth :P

I do agree, even if there are some voice actors I don't like(Mamoru's and Pluto's in particular)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:35 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Star Comics revealed today that the italian release of the Eternal Edition will be deleayed because of some problems with Kodansha. However the re-print of the New edition will be released in November as planned.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:28 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
SignorinaTsukino wrote:
Star Comics revealed today that the italian release of the Eternal Edition will be deleayed because of some problems with Kodansha.

What problems? :confused: Could they be related to Takeuchi, again? :P

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:05 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
:happy:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
SignorinaTsukino wrote:
Star Comics revealed today that the italian release of the Eternal Edition will be deleayed because of some problems with Kodansha.

I don't know, they said that the problems are releated to the approval process.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:31 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
SignorinaTsukino wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
SignorinaTsukino wrote:

So it might be again, really! P-:

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:47 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
SignorinaTsukino wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:

So it might be again, really! P-:

I hope not. We'll have to wait for years, then.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:20 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I loved the Super Sailor Moon transformation scene in italian!! :keke:
Forza Super Sailor Moon!! =^_^= =^_^=

I really hope that meetings between Kodansha and the italian publisher of the new manga will be good!! =^_^=
After all, the 2003 manga in italian (published by GP) is really good!! =^_^=

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:23 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
So... Star Comics in a comment confirmed that it is beacuse of Naoko that the release of the eternal edition Was delayed in Italy.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:46 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
SignorinaTsukino wrote:
So... Star Comics in a comment confirmed that it is beacuse of Naoko that the release of the eternal edition Was delayed in Italy.

So my half-joking guess above might've become fact now. lol

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:50 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
SignorinaTsukino wrote:

Star Comics said that the release was delayed because the licensor house(Kodansha) and the author(Naoko) are being very, very slow in approving the italian edition. At least I will be able to save more mone, apparently its prize should be around 15 €.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:38 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
SignorinaTsukino wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
SignorinaTsukino wrote:

Star Comics said that the release was delayed because the licensor house(Kodansha) and the author(Naoko) are being very, very slow in approving the italian edition. At least I will be able to save more mone, apparently its prize should be around 15 €.

Whether in govt. or businesses, the Japanese way of doing things generally tends to be slow nowadays - it's their work culture, especially in their cautious mentality (which, depending on situations, can be a good or bad thing, tho). :)

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:03 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
SignorinaTsukino wrote:

Whether in govt. or businesses, the Japanese way of doing things generally tends to be slow nowadays - it's their work culture, especially in their cautious mentality (which, depending on situations, can be a good or bad thing, tho). :)
It doesn't bug me to wait more time. What bugs me it is the price, it is too expensive. I mean, an italian perfect edition's price is usually around 10/11€...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:48 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
SignorinaTsukino wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:

It doesn't bug me to wait more time. What bugs me it is the price, it is too expensive. I mean, an italian perfect edition's price is usually around 10/11€...

I wonder how the product revenues are shared between the Italian & Japanese sides.

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:16 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
15 euro per la Perfect Edition di Sailor Moon?? :dead:
ma che, sono pazzi?? :ohdear:

I really hope that Kodansha and Takeuchi sensei will have an agreement and that the italian manga will be less expensive!! =^_^=

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next