Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:58 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal in Italy
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:48 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
sakuraxchan wrote:
15 euro per la Perfect Edition di Sailor Moon?? :dead:
ma che, sono pazzi?? :ohdear:

I really hope that Kodansha and Takeuchi sensei will have an agreement and that the italian manga will be less expensive!! =^_^=

Could the delay be actually due to their negotiations on revising the price? :lol:

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:06 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: conservative
SignorinaTsukino wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Whether in govt. or businesses, the Japanese way of doing things generally tends to be slow nowadays - it's their work culture, especially in their cautious mentality (which, depending on situations, can be a good or bad thing, tho). :)
It doesn't bug me to wait more time. What bugs me it is the price, it is too expensive. I mean, an italian perfect edition's price is usually around 10/11€...

It probably has to do it has more pages in it . Here it would cost Americans 15.,00 dollars.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:50 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
An Italian onlus will soon start a project, called "Anime di Cuore"(Heart Anime ), in order to raise funds against the SLA. They will release cds containing the full italian versions of songs from famous animes and the first One will be dedicated to Sailor Moon! Apparently it will have the italian version of Sailor Star Song, Watashitachi ni Naritakute and the Three Lights's songs. They can be heard in some episodes but their full versions were never released.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:05 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I would love full versions of all the Italian songs. Especially the songs for the Three Lights.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6