Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:29 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject: Re: Viz Media's Sailor Moon Crystal BD/DVD Thread
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:26 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I'm actually surprised they were able to add Uranus & Neptune from Volume 2 on there since the previous sets didn't have anything in the back at all. Adding Volume 3's cover with it would have probably been too much.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:07 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
https://twitter.com/VIZMedia/status/906909068656181249

New clip from season 3 meant to celebrate Ami's birthday.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:26 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
NJ_ wrote:
https://twitter.com/VIZMedia/status/906909068656181249

New clip from season 3 meant to celebrate Ami's birthday.
Okay, she's gotten a little better at saying her transformation call, but she's still jarringly hesitating on the "Make" part.

Wow! You sure know your stuff, Sabr!
Prince Rose wrote:
thats Sabrblade for ya always in perfect detail
KawaiiMira wrote:
I always look forward to your posts!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:51 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Promo for their Season III release:

Like... Is their dreadful, ear-bleed-inducing shrieking supposed to convince me to buy this set or...? :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:26 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I really can't get into these voices.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:25 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Mercury still sounds like she's struggling/hesitating to say her attack names with the right amount of the right-sounding oomph.

Wow! You sure know your stuff, Sabr!
Prince Rose wrote:
thats Sabrblade for ya always in perfect detail
KawaiiMira wrote:
I always look forward to your posts!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:01 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
I hope they're saving their good trailer for Anime NYC next month because this one is not as good as their season 1 & 2 trailers and is also too short. :|

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:43 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Kuiper Belt
I know Mako's attacks are what they are but Jupiter Coconut Cyclone sounds really stupid with an English VA saying it. Maybe since it lost that Japanese accent feel or whatever. Venus Wink Chain Sword sounds the best but that ain't saying much. Honestly, I can see why they renamed attacks in the old English dub (some of them.). Just sounds goofy in actual English. :googly: I know a lot of folks may be against it tho since it isn't "Ani-accurate".

Also, this new Mercury sounds weak. Is this them trying to preserve her reserved nature? :|

Who was the lady that did Mercury's VA in the original 90's dub episode when she first got her star wand cause she used to go hard with them battlecry, like she was fixing to go off.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:34 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Terrible voice acting. just , wow.

no feeling, it is all monotone or completely awkward.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:06 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Other: Kuiper Belt
Maybe they haven't applied the effects to the voices yet and that's why they all sound like random fans screaming at a CON?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:28 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
I typically enjoy the Viz dub and I usually think their trailers are pretty good but this teaser was kind of a disappointment. Stephanie Sheh's attack phrase seemed especially rather weak in this clip and I think she's usually pretty decent at it. I think the clip would have been better if they showed the Witches 5 voices at the beginning of the teaser. It was weird they showed clips of them talking but there was no voice for them. I get the feeling they likely haven't finished dubbing this particular episode and just threw in some random audio recordings of their attacks.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:27 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
NJ_ wrote:
I hope they're saving their good trailer for Anime NYC next month because this one is not as good as their season 1 & 2 trailers and is also too short. :|

After what they did with Hunter x Hunter set 3's full trailer today, they're probably saving Crystal season 3's full trailer for release day (if not for Anime NYC) so have fun waiting until December. :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12