Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:57 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Will all of Crystal be dubbed evenutally?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:18 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
User avatar
Years of membership
Joined: Oct 31, 2016
Posts: 248
Gender: female
I wonder..........


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Will all of Crystal be dubbed evenutally?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:55 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Aug 16, 2014
Posts: 1449
Location: USA
Gender: female
Other: conservative
Swan Cat wrote:
I wonder..........

Yes they will all be dubbed . Viz already dubbed the first two seasons , and license three.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Will all of Crystal be dubbed evenutally?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:30 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Dec 20, 2011
Posts: 1030
Location: New York
Gender: Male
Yes of course.

Is this really worth a thread though?

_________________
Dracula loves Sailor Moon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Will all of Crystal be dubbed evenutally?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:43 am 
Stella
Stella
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 22, 2009
Posts: 4412
I am pretty sure they will I believe the dub for the Black Moon Clan arc of Crystal is probably going to be released in some months or so.

_________________
.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Will all of Crystal be dubbed evenutally?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:11 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jan 02, 2010
Posts: 1010
MariaTenebre wrote:
I am pretty sure they will I believe the dub for the Black Moon Clan arc of Crystal is probably going to be released in some months or so.

It's actually up for pre-order for next month.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Will all of Crystal be dubbed evenutally?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:23 am 
Stella
Stella
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 22, 2009
Posts: 4412
ChibiBoi wrote:
MariaTenebre wrote:
I am pretty sure they will I believe the dub for the Black Moon Clan arc of Crystal is probably going to be released in some months or so.

It's actually up for pre-order for next month.

Oh really so is Sailor Moon S part 2 and the Black Moon Arc of Crystal both going to be released February if so I will get both.

_________________
.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Will all of Crystal be dubbed evenutally?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:48 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Oct 31, 2015
Posts: 1862
I hope we won't have to wait too long for the season three dub. I can't to finally own it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Will all of Crystal be dubbed evenutally?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:56 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
User avatar
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Jan 16, 2017
Posts: 234
Location: Italy
Gender: Female
In France the third season was delayed to a date to be defined because of its poor ratings. How were the ratings in USA?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Will all of Crystal be dubbed evenutally?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:04 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Oct 31, 2015
Posts: 1862
Why has season three done so poorly anyway? It fixed most of the issues and it has all the most popular characters and Infinity has always been the most popular arc. You'd think it would see a surge ratings given how much positive reception it got online.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Will all of Crystal be dubbed evenutally?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:09 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
User avatar
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Jan 16, 2017
Posts: 234
Location: Italy
Gender: Female
Neon Genesis wrote:
Why has season three done so poorly anyway? It fixed most of the issues and it has all the most popular characters and Infinity has always been the most popular arc. You'd think it would see a surge ratings given how much positive reception it got online.

I am talking about the First two Arcs. The third One should have been released in France last year but because of the poor ratings of the First two seasons it was delayed


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Will all of Crystal be dubbed evenutally?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:15 am 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Oct 31, 2009
Posts: 6017
Location: Wallington, NJ
SignorinaTsukino wrote:
In France the third season was delayed to a date to be defined because of its poor ratings. How were the ratings in USA?


Crystal doesn't air on TV here and we'll probably never know how the season 1 & 2 dub has done on Hulu.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Will all of Crystal be dubbed evenutally?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:17 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jan 02, 2010
Posts: 1010
MariaTenebre wrote:
ChibiBoi wrote:
MariaTenebre wrote:
I am pretty sure they will I believe the dub for the Black Moon Clan arc of Crystal is probably going to be released in some months or so.

It's actually up for pre-order for next month.

Oh really so is Sailor Moon S part 2 and the Black Moon Arc of Crystal both going to be released February if so I will get both.

SMS part 2 hasn't gotten an official release date yet. Only Crystal 2 has gotten a release date and pre-order.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Moonies browsing this forum: Zyvik and 9 guests



Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB

contact forum administrator