* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 6:42 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: I Think We Should Panic Now
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:56 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2 ... er-warning

http://www.itechpost.com/articles/41588 ... reator.htm

Too lazy to write any thoughts on this. :P

See more sprites at

http://sailorstarsbeyond.com/viewforum. ... b441274b94

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:45 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: GottaCatch'emAll
So perhaps Crystal's delay is due to Naoko helping her husband with HXH
And it's probably not a good idea for her to deal with too many things at once hence the delay?
Works for me I can wait

More importantly hxh should finish so that it's creator can focus on dealing with his illness

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:25 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Prince Rose wrote:
So perhaps Crystal's delay is due to Naoko helping her husband with HXH
And it's probably not a good idea for her to deal with too many things at once hence the delay?
Works for me I can wait

Me too - as always. :)

Quote:
More importantly hxh should finish so that it's creator can focus on dealing with his illness

Hope he'll get well soon. :)

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:59 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hunter x Hunter's back on hiatus though, so Naoko shouldn't be busy with anything at the moment. I doubt she's even that involved with Crystal, to be honest.

Neon Genesis wrote:
Whether Crystal season three happens or not, fans are taking it for granted that it must happen for some nebulous reason when Toei hasn't really hasn't given us any real reason to expect that it must just because Sailor Moon has a large devoted fandom and season three ended on a cliffhanger. Toei never really said they for sure would be adapting all of the manga for Crystal. There's nothing to suggest Toei needs Crystal and they certainly don't need it to keep motivating fans to buy merchandise. There's just no guarantee necessarily that we will get a season four and we should not take it for granted especially after all the negative criticism the series has gotten. In any case, I personally would prefer to go months with no new updates than go another year without any sort of confirmation. They did worse with the initial announcement about Crystal and we survived then.

True, it's not written in stone that we'll get it. But cancelled series tend to get something conclusive. The fact last season had an open ending, combined with no statement from Toei saying there won't be any more, makes me think there are at least plans for more. It could still get cancelled, but I'm not going to worry until we get something more concrete. (or at least until a longer time has passed) I do agree I would rather go months with no new updates though. Having confirmation would put us all at ease.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:17 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
NJ_ wrote:
sakuraxchan wrote:
but hey...Saint Seiya Omega (2012-2014) had poor animation...and Toei did 97 episodes!! =^_^=

51 episodes, 52-97 never happened.

I don t get it...Omega actually had 97 episodes in total...episodes 52-97 were the Pallas and Saturn arcs!! =^_^=

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:48 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Kuiper Belt
What if Naoko is actually getting her hands warmed up by expanding the Sailor Moon series via manga. Though that has little to do.with Crystal, it'd be interesting if she did in fact, added a new arc to Sailor Moon which would air in 2020. Hahaha!!

I personally think Crystal will be alright and given the fact Dream and Stars were never adapted properly and divert so muxh from the manga, that Toei has to take care that it's done "correctly'. The stars saga is already spotty manga wise so hopefully, they will use the time to patch things up possibly.

Besides, Stars has a fairly big cast and entire new art scheme with all the senshi going Eternal and the introduction of new senshi and everything else...to me, Stars sounds like a cash cow for Bandai or whomever does the toys and stuff, I for one would love the Eternal Inner figuarts and other senshi from different galaxies.

There's still lots of money to be made here!! Toei ain't that crazy... :mischief: :lol:

Last edited by Star Angel Haruki on Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:52 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Other: Ami-Chans True Love

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:30 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membership
Star Angel Haruki wrote:
What if Naoko is actually getting her hands warmed up by expanding the Sailor Moon series via manga. Though that has little to do.with Crystal, it'd be interesting if she did in fact, added a new arc to Sailor Moon which would air in 2020. Hahaha!!

I personally think Crystal will be alright and given the fact Dream and Stars were never adapted properly and divert so muxh from the manga, that Toei has to take care that it's done "correctly'. The stars saga is already spotty manga wise so hopefully, they will use the time to patch things up possibly.

Besides, Stars has a fairly big cast and entire new art scheme with all the senshi going Eternal and the introduction of new senshi and everything else...to me, Stars sounds like a cash cow for Bandai or whomever does the toys and stuff, I for one would love the Eternal Inner figuarts and other senshi from different galaxies.

There's still lots of money to be made here!! Toei ain't that crazy... :mischief: :lol:

The thing is Toei are not fans there company . If Crystal merchandise dosen't do well . They will not continue , and just leave it with season 3 .

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:11 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
I agree, let's panic.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:10 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Other: CLAMP PR
Alright then. :P

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:52 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
C-17 wrote:
I agree, let's panic.

Do we need to hold a panic party, then? :lol:

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:41 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
We could panic at the disco...