Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 12:59 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal - New Season Confirmed
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:06 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jan 17, 2007
Posts: 1589
imaginationgirl wrote:
Seira Hazuki wrote:
Honestly, it's starting to look less likely that Crystal Season 4 will premiere in the Summer.

We should have at least gotten information about the director and character designer by now.

They're still promoting Season 3...

I think Fall is more likely at this point. Not a bad thing since it's the biggest season for anime which would mean they finally have confidence in Crystal?

Um its only march let s see we get anything in April


Season 1's character designer and director was revealed in February and that was a Summer release.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal - New Season Confirmed
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:29 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 11, 2013
Posts: 1324
Seira Hazuki wrote:
imaginationgirl wrote:

Season 1's character designer and director was revealed in February and that was a Summer release.



The key visual and special site of SMC was published on March 15th and character designs were revealed on April 27th.

(Old posts on official site)

http://sailormoon-official.com/animatio ... ost_95.php
http://sailormoon-official.com/animatio ... rystal.php

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal - New Season Confirmed
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:44 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jan 17, 2007
Posts: 1589
Crystal Moon wrote:
Seira Hazuki wrote:
imaginationgirl wrote:

Season 1's character designer and director was revealed in February and that was a Summer release.



The key visual and special site of SMC was published on March 15th and character designs were revealed on April 27th.

(Old posts on official site)

http://sailormoon-official.com/animatio ... ost_95.php
http://sailormoon-official.com/animatio ... rystal.php


Read my post again. Season 1's character designer and director were revealed in February.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... o-composer

In that same announcement they even mention it's airing in June.

The clock is ticking for them to announce it for the Summer. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's becoming more and more unlikely.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal - New Season Confirmed
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:18 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jun 01, 2014
Posts: 47
Location: Spain
Season 1 began in Summer.
Season 3 in Spring.
They could try Winter now...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal - New Season Confirmed
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:14 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 31, 2012
Posts: 2511
Location: Outer Space
Gender: Biseinen Angel
Other: Kuiper Belt
I don't care when it airs. I just hope it's up to quality, as some you put it, above Toei's standards. I mean I'm not expecting exceptional work but I'll hang on to hope.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal - New Season Confirmed
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:25 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membership
Joined: Oct 31, 2015
Posts: 1254
Seira Hazuki wrote:




Read my post again. Season 1's character designer and director were revealed in February.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... o-composer

In that same announcement they even mention it's airing in June.

The clock is ticking for them to announce it for the Summer. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's becoming more and more unlikely.
Didn't we get all the key art and trailers and stuff for season three all around in March? I seem to remember season three being a last minute announcement.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal - New Season Confirmed
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:45 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jan 17, 2007
Posts: 1589
Neon Genesis wrote:
Seira Hazuki wrote:




Read my post again. Season 1's character designer and director were revealed in February.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... o-composer

In that same announcement they even mention it's airing in June.

The clock is ticking for them to announce it for the Summer. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's becoming more and more unlikely.
Didn't we get all the key art and trailers and stuff for season three all around in March? I seem to remember season three being a last minute announcement.


Nope! We got staff information and air date in January. A few weeks later we got key art.

Doesn't rule them out announcing a Summer release in April, of course. But if we don't hear anything in April, then I'd rule out Summer and look forward to Fall.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal - New Season Confirmed
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:01 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 11, 2013
Posts: 1324
Seira Hazuki wrote:
Nope! We got staff information and air date in January. A few weeks later we got key art.


I don't remember when we got the staff information, but we didn't get the key visual just a few weeks later.

It's on March 14th or 15th, depends on local time. http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2 ... own-climax

Just look at this thread, when everybody reacted over the key visual when it was leaked on the official site viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19439&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=5400 , although it was deleted now.

The main cast is announced on April 27th. http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2 ... n-april-27 and http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2 ... introduced

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal - New Season Confirmed
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:03 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Sep 19, 2007
Posts: 228
Gender: male_LGBT
AWESOME NEWS!! :usagi: :setsuna: :rei: :minako: :mihiru: :mako: :hotaru: :haruka: :chibiusa: :chibichibi:

:luna: :diana: :artemis:

:toast: :smug: :love: :cookie: :booze:

_________________
SELENE/ENDYMION=SAILOR MOON/TUXEDO KAMEN!!KIRBYZELDA/NAYRU/WISDOMGANON/DIN/POWERLINK/FARORE/COURAGETRIFORCE ^!!NARUTOPOKEBALLFMAB/FMAImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal - New Season Confirmed
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:21 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membership
Joined: Oct 31, 2015
Posts: 1254
Season three had already started airing at this point last year so I guess that means we're definitely getting either a summer or fall release for season four.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal - New Season Confirmed
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:38 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jun 01, 2014
Posts: 47
Location: Spain
Don't even consider summer as an option.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal - New Season Confirmed
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:30 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jan 17, 2007
Posts: 1589
If they don't announce literally anything in April then I doubt it's going to be released in the Summer.

I hope it's actually coming this Fall. The biggest shows are always released in the Fall so at least it would mean they're invested in it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal - New Season Confirmed
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:58 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Sep 10, 2012
Posts: 401
Location: The Void
I would love a Fall release. My favorite arc being released during my favorite time of the year.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal - New Season Confirmed
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:08 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 11, 2013
Posts: 1324
I thought the gap between SS2 and SS3 was the longest. But it proved that I was wrong. :P :P :P

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

All times are UTC


Who is online

Moonies browsing this forum: No registered moonies and 11 guests



Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB

contact forum administrator