Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:57 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Things you're excited to see from Dream
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:08 am 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Mar 01, 2012
Posts: 566
Location: Atlanta
Assuming this "sequel" to Sailor Moon Crystal spans the Dream Arc, what parts of this arc are you excited to see animated?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you're excited to see from Dream
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:24 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Jan 20, 2017
Posts: 10
Location: Viet Nam
Gender: Male
I really want to see Princess Lady Serenity(Chibiusa future self) appear in person rather than some vague image like Manga


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you're excited to see from Dream
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:40 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Mar 08, 2012
Posts: 2277
Gender: Agender
- Randomly talking/sentient weapons
- Phobos & Deimos
- Sailor Power Guardians
- Sailor Amazones
- The Maenads

_________________
I will right wrongs and triumph over evil, and that means Trump! #NotMyPresident

Its = Possessive. It's = Contraction of "it is."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you're excited to see from Dream
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:48 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jan 17, 2007
Posts: 1542
I'm super excited to see:

* The Inners getting their time to shine. In particular, Minako's focus act is my favorite because it really feels like it could have been a chapter from the Sailor V manga (we get to see so much more of Artemis too than the entirety of Crystal so far)!
* Hopefully, we get to see Grandpa Hino this time. He's crucial to the plot.
* Ami's mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would be so happy if they had Aya Hisakawa voice her.
*I forget the exact line, but Minako suggesting that Rei should have a boyfriend so she could treat him like a servant and Rei, who normally is against dating, being like "hey that's not such a bad idea." One of my favorite comedy scenes. I hope they don't cut it.
* Phobos and Deimos' human forms, they're cute and we've never seen Phobos and Deimos have important roles in the original anime.
* Hawk Eye's scenes with Makoto are some of my favorite.
* I'm also excited to see Princess Lady Serenity. The Pink Moon Crystal and Chibiusa having her own unique princess dress!
* Outers Family!! That whole chapter will probably make me cry.
* Sailor Jupiter punching the mirror and cracking Queen Nehellenia's face!!
* Queen Nehellenia flashback!!! BABY SERENITY! THE SENSHI AS KIDS!! QUEEN SERENITY BEING A BADASS!!
* If i had to choose one frame of the manga that I'm excited to see animated... It's this:

Attachment:
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG [ 333.1 KiB | Viewed 2101 times ]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you're excited to see from Dream
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:08 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
User avatar
Months of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Jan 16, 2017
Posts: 76
The Girls in Princess and Eternal form!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you're excited to see from Dream
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:41 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 31, 2012
Posts: 2489
Location: Outer Space
Gender: Biseinen Angel
Other: Kuiper Belt
Chibi-Usa and Usagi age swap. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you're excited to see from Dream
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:34 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Oct 31, 2009
Posts: 5429
Location: Wallington, NJ
Without listing what Seira Hazuki did, I just want to see Pluto & Saturn's (full) transformations and hopefully for the latter, they get Kazuhiro Ota back for a full version this time.

And bring back Toei's god Naotoshi Shida for something too. : P

Also better versions of certain attacks, I was never a fan of the way Jupiter Oak Evolution looked in SuperS.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you're excited to see from Dream
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:47 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Sep 08, 2011
Posts: 1145
Pretty much everything what Seira Hazuki and NJ_ said and unique animation attacks for World Shaking, Deep Submerge, Dead Scream, Silence Wall and Silence Glaive Surprise. I hope this happens


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you're excited to see from Dream
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:59 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 20, 2012
Posts: 2045
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
EVERYTHING. :ohmy: :D :love:

But for something that hasn't been mentioned yet...Xenotime and Zeolite. They're the only Dead Moon Circus members we never got to see in the 90s anime, so it will be cool seeing them come to life in Crystal.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you're excited to see from Dream
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:08 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 06, 2010
Posts: 475
Location: New York
I am excited to see this arc done right. The Outter Sensei is going to be involved excited for that.

And we going to see for the first time ever, the Sailor Quartet in all their glory animated.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you're excited to see from Dream
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:52 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posts: 219
What I want and don't want to see for the 4th season (in no particular orders):

- No commun transformations between Sailor Moon - Sailor Chibi Moon (I hate it in Super S)
- A powerless Sailor Moon / Chibi Moon; that shouldn't happen because the story will follow the manga but it's hilarious to think that in the old serie Super S, Sailor Moon can only use her Tiara if Pegasus is not here...
- OK for stock footage attacks but mixed with live attacks (a mix between saison 1 and saison 3)
- OK for stock footage attacks (and transformation) but I don't want a copy paste of the old anime stuffs (like in Season 3!!)
- Give a transformation to Pluto and Saturn (finally!!! it should happen)
- Please keep in mind that the manga version of Sailor Moon was a MONTHLY issue (one time a month), please adapt the anime serie in function of that; if you want to make a weekly serie then include some new subplots but ONLY if you have enough time/episode (some episode can be divided in 2 parts) -> not like the first season of Crystal!!

Other than that, I'm so exited; the 4th arc is really for me the best arc. It's so much better than the Super S version (which destroy for me the franchise in the 90's), and really the best arc in the manga (the final chapters with Nehelenia are just :ohmy: ).

_________________
Au nom de la Lune, Je vais te PUNIR !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you're excited to see from Dream
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:29 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Sep 08, 2011
Posts: 1145
Yamoon wrote:

- No commun transformations between Sailor Moon - Sailor Chibi Moon (I hate it in Super S)


I do believe they will have a transformation as a duo afterall because in the manga each time they transform (Acts 39, 40 and 42) they scream the spell in unison so that indicates it was probably planned by Naoko like that. There are two instances where Chibiusa and Usagi transform seprartely (Act 45 Chibiusa and Act 46 Usagi) so maybe they'll have separate ones aswell.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you're excited to see from Dream
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:06 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jan 07, 2011
Posts: 365
Nehellenia reflecting Gorgeous Meditation and sealing everyone inside it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you're excited to see from Dream
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:23 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Sep 29, 2014
Posts: 206
Gender: Male
SailorSugababe wrote:
Yamoon wrote:

- No commun transformations between Sailor Moon - Sailor Chibi Moon (I hate it in Super S)


I do believe they will have a transformation as a duo afterall because in the manga each time they transform (Acts 39, 40 and 42) they scream the spell in unison so that indicates it was probably planned by Naoko like that. There are two instances where Chibiusa and Usagi transform seprartely (Act 45 Chibiusa and Act 46 Usagi) so maybe they'll have separate ones aswell.


I wouldn't mind both. For example, for the most part they can transform together but have separate animation for a few individual times. I wanted that to happen just once in the old anime


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you're excited to see from Dream
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:32 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Oct 31, 2009
Posts: 5429
Location: Wallington, NJ
^Yeah, that was another thing that only happened for the video game and unlike Saturn's transformation, both weren't that good.


_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you're excited to see from Dream
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:46 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
Joined: Oct 31, 2015
Posts: 1029
I'm just hoping they will have more of a combination of stock footage and real time attacks this time around as far as preferences for stock footage goes. I didn't mind the stock footage as much as some fans, but more diversity in the action scenes would help keep the fight scenes from becoming too stale. I also wish they would tone down the goofy faces a bit. I appreciated their return in season three, but sometimes it felt like they were overdoing it in trying to please 90s fans but not quite getting the chemistry right.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you're excited to see from Dream
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:46 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Sep 29, 2014
Posts: 206
Gender: Male
Neon Genesis wrote:
I'm just hoping they will have more of a combination of stock footage and real time attacks this time around as far as preferences for stock footage goes. I didn't mind the stock footage as much as some fans, but more diversity in the action scenes would help keep the fight scenes from becoming too stale. I also wish they would tone down the goofy faces a bit. I appreciated their return in season three, but sometimes it felt like they were overdoing it in trying to please 90s fans but not quite getting the chemistry right.


Having the real time attacks back would be great. Sailor Mars would be especially interesting with the Mars Flame Sniper.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you're excited to see from Dream
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:31 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
Joined: Oct 31, 2015
Posts: 1029
What we've also been really missing in Crystal is insert songs. I love all the insert songs in the 90s anime, especially when they have a big climatic battle moment. It was great hearing the theme song play during the final battle in the season three ending, but I'd love to see them use an original insert song instead of just recycling the theme song.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you're excited to see from Dream
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:38 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Sep 08, 2011
Posts: 1145
Neon Genesis wrote:
What we've also been really missing in Crystal is insert songs. I love all the insert songs in the 90s anime, especially when they have a big climatic battle moment. It was great hearing the theme song play during the final battle in the season three ending, but I'd love to see them use an original insert song instead of just recycling the theme song.


Yes!!! Id love to see that in Crystal (we had it once in last episode of Infinity), it makes the episodes so much more impactful. One of my favourites is Moon Revenge from the R movie at the last scenes

Also this is probably one of the most beautiful moments from the 90s anime, not only because of the animation but also because of the BGMs and the song that fits so well




I do wonder how they'll handle Chibiusa-Helios in Crystal


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you're excited to see from Dream
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:42 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
User avatar
Months of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Jan 21, 2017
Posts: 447
Location: Behind you!
Gender: female
Other:
mercury and mars dreams deffinitely.
i'll just watch these two.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you're excited to see from Dream
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:16 am 
Planeta
Planeta
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 22, 2009
Posts: 3913
Yamoon wrote:
What I want and don't want to see for the 4th season (in no particular orders):

- No commun transformations between Sailor Moon - Sailor Chibi Moon (I hate it in Super S)
- A powerless Sailor Moon / Chibi Moon; that shouldn't happen because the story will follow the manga but it's hilarious to think that in the old serie Super S, Sailor Moon can only use her Tiara if Pegasus is not here...
- OK for stock footage attacks but mixed with live attacks (a mix between saison 1 and saison 3)
- OK for stock footage attacks (and transformation) but I don't want a copy paste of the old anime stuffs (like in Season 3!!)
- Give a transformation to Pluto and Saturn (finally!!! it should happen)
- Please keep in mind that the manga version of Sailor Moon was a MONTHLY issue (one time a month), please adapt the anime serie in function of that; if you want to make a weekly serie then include some new subplots but ONLY if you have enough time/episode (some episode can be divided in 2 parts) -> not like the first season of Crystal!!

Other than that, I'm so exited; the 4th arc is really for me the best arc. It's so much better than the Super S version (which destroy for me the franchise in the 90's), and really the best arc in the manga (the final chapters with Nehelenia are just :ohmy: ).

I think that the attacks in the manga that were included in the 90s anime should be like their 90s anime counterparts but original attacks should have original animation.

As for me I am excited to see all of the Outer Senshi come back and get Super tranformations, Sailor Saturn to hopefully finally get a transformation animation and attack animation, the inclusion of the Sailor Crystals, Phobos and Demos in human form, the Senshi's Princess forms, Xenotime and Zeolite, the Senshi going to Elysion, the scene in the Silver Millennium with the birth of Princess Serenity and when Nehellenia curses the young princess, the Amazones Quartet becoming Sailor Senshi etc. Oh and also seeing what the Golden Crystal looks like in full Crystal Lotus form with the Golden Orb on it.

_________________
.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you're excited to see from Dream
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:07 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
Joined: Oct 31, 2015
Posts: 1029
I wonder if they'll make Ami's Super transformation be like how it was in the Ami special since that's what they went for with Mercury Aqua Mirage or if they'll go with a transformation inspired by what they did in the original TV series.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you're excited to see from Dream
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:53 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Sep 13, 2008
Posts: 23943
Location: In Serenity's bed chamber
Gender: Male
Other: Odango Goddess
Everything the manga version had

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you're excited to see from Dream
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:40 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
User avatar
Years of membership
Joined: Jul 12, 2015
Posts: 44
Location: Nebraska
Gender: Gay Male
Neon Genesis wrote:
I wonder if they'll make Ami's Super transformation be like how it was in the Ami special since that's what they went for with Mercury Aqua Mirage or if they'll go with a transformation inspired by what they did in the original TV series.


That would be nice, actually! Hopefully we'll get to see the Inner Sailors and their henshin without any uses of the liprod/wand.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you're excited to see from Dream
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:58 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Feb 26, 2015
Posts: 53
Gender: Male
· Saturn's transformation (about time!).
· Pluto's transformation.
· Sailor Quartet
· Silence Glaive Surprise. Yes, we had it in the anime, but many fans say that in the manga it's like a cloud similar to Shabon Spray, but I disagree with that and think it's offensive (as it's clearly offensive in its "Galactica" version), so Crystal could help with that lol.
· New transformation sequences for the "crystal power" update... I'd wish they make new sequences, like Mercury's from the Ami's special.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you're excited to see from Dream
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:38 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
User avatar
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Nov 16, 2016
Posts: 24
E. Knight wrote:
· New transformation sequences for the "crystal power" update... I'd wish they make new sequences, like Mercury's from the Ami's special.


As cool as this would be, I'd honestly rather see them take the time and effort needed to make new ones used for something else and just trace over Season III's stock footage like the 90s anime. That way we can have even more real-time fight scenes and a lesser chance of having to sacrifice an episode in terms of quality (S3's episode 11.)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you're excited to see from Dream
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:36 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 22, 2009
Posts: 3913
E. Knight wrote:
· Saturn's transformation (about time!).
· Pluto's transformation.
· Sailor Quartet
· Silence Glaive Surprise. Yes, we had it in the anime, but many fans say that in the manga it's like a cloud similar to Shabon Spray, but I disagree with that and think it's offensive (as it's clearly offensive in its "Galactica" version), so Crystal could help with that lol.
· New transformation sequences for the "crystal power" update... I'd wish they make new sequences, like Mercury's from the Ami's special.

We had Silence Glaive Surprise in the 90s anime but sadly it didn't get an attack animation. I hope Crystal rectifies this and gives it one.

_________________
.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you're excited to see from Dream
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:04 pm 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Years of membership
Joined: May 01, 2015
Posts: 960
Location: Moon Castle, Sea of Serenity, Moon
Gender: Female
Other: Guardian Angel Fairy
If we do get to see the rest of the Sailors in their Princess forms/gowns, I want to see Rei's reaction after finding out she's a princess as well. She would go: "I-I'm a princess? I DIDN'T ask to be a Princess! Is this another part of my past life I want to see happen? I am a PRIESTESS!! A subtle nod to PGSM where Rei didn't care about her past life. I would love Haruka saying how much she hates the princess dress. Do you recall how in the 90's anime Haruka would almost be seen in men's clothes despite being female? Well, I think this ought to be a nice reference to the 90's SM series.

_________________
"Dreams are hopeless aspirations in hopes of coming true, believe in yourself, the rest is up me and you" - Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes of TLC

July is Chibi Chibi Month! :chibichibi:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you're excited to see from Dream
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:30 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Sep 10, 2012
Posts: 352
I'm looking forward to seeing children Senshi and infant Princess Serenity.


Attachments:
157.jpg
157.jpg [ 49.88 KiB | Viewed 935 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Things you're excited to see from Dream
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:28 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
User avatar
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Oct 12, 2016
Posts: 297
Location: planet of water
Gender: female
the inclusion of the Outer Senshis and less focus on Chibiusa :D

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Moonies browsing this forum: No registered moonies and 6 guests



Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB

contact forum administrator