* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:20 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Things you're excited to see from Dream
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:30 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I look forward to seeing that too magic713 I can't wait to see the birth of Princess Serenity, the chibi Inners and Nehellenia's curse. I also agree with SailorLinda1 the fact that the Outer Senshi will be included in this season is one of the main reasons I am excited for Dream.

Another thing I am excited to see is of Phobos and Deimos which is which. Because in the manga we never really got to know which one was which among them. They were given names in a Dream artbook pic but in the Stars artbook their names were switched.

Post subject: Re: Things you're excited to see from Dream
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:53 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Sailor/Asteroid/Amazoness Quartet, Sailor Power Guardians, Zirconia, Queen Nehellenia, Outer Senshi, Lemures, Pegasus/Helios, Elysion, Maneads, Golden Crystal, etc.!!