Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:58 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Season 4 - changes from Manga that you would welcome?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:11 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jun 30, 2013
Posts: 278
- I would improve ending of Stars, it was way to vague, and we didn't know what happened to some characters (Like Lna and Artemis) were they revived too? What about Galaxia Sailor Scouts?
- It is minor thing, but i would rewrite that dialogue between Yaten and Minako and Rei, where they say they resign from their dreams and plans, to protect Princess, they dont need to do it, they can still protect Usagi, and pursue thier dreams.
- Since it was shown in Manga, that Galaxia appearance alreeady altered history, maybe what happened in Cauldron changed it even more and our timeline and Crystal Tokyo Chibi-Usa/Sailor Quartet timeline will seperate? (Similar to Dragon Ball)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season 4 - changes from Manga that you would welcome?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:18 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Jan 20, 2017
Posts: 10
Location: Viet Nam
Gender: Male
We don't know which arc Season 4 will cover. It can be Dream or Dream with Stars following after so it hard to tell. Beside if Dream adapt everything exactly like Manga so it very unlikely Stars will have something different


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season 4 - changes from Manga that you would welcome?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:24 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 11, 2013
Posts: 1312
No changes, please.
Dream arc of the manga is already a beautiful nightmare to me. :cool: :cool: :cool:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season 4 - changes from Manga that you would welcome?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:35 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Mar 08, 2012
Posts: 2277
Gender: Agender
They're going to have to make changes to the Mercury Dream episode since they already used part of the plot in Act 16.

_________________
I will right wrongs and triumph over evil, and that means Trump! #NotMyPresident

Its = Possessive. It's = Contraction of "it is."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season 4 - changes from Manga that you would welcome?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:53 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jan 17, 2007
Posts: 1542
The only changes I really want to see is the removal of any redundant dialogue in the later chapters where the senshi just say "prince! princess" in quick succession. It's unnecessary.

I also would like two-parters again. Since the Dream arc is only 11 chapters, if Crystal Season 4 is 13 episodes again that means we'd have two of them this time instead of just one. In any case, the first episode needs to be split in two as it is too big to fit in one episode.

Everything else is honestly perfect as is.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season 4 - changes from Manga that you would welcome?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:22 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 11, 2013
Posts: 1312
Seira Hazuki wrote:
The only changes I really want to see is the removal of any redundant dialogue in the later chapters where the senshi just say "prince! princess" in quick succession. It's unnecessary.

I also would like two-parters again. Since the Dream arc is only 11 chapters, if Crystal Season 4 is 13 episodes again that means we'd have two of them this time instead of just one. In any case, the first episode needs to be split in two as it is too big to fit in one episode.

Everything else is honestly perfect as is.


I think the reason act 27 was splitted into 2 parts because it was the longest chapter.
Super Lovers only has 10 episodes, and it has no problem.
I will be glad if they decide to do two "behind the scene" episode (aired after episode 6 and episode 11).

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season 4 - changes from Manga that you would welcome?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:25 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 06, 2010
Posts: 475
Location: New York
Instead of killing the Amazon Trio, let's just purify them and turn them into normal animals. Killing animals even demon animals not cool.

And give the Amazon Quartet some of the personalities they had in the 90's anime. I mean hopefully they give Hotaru's Mistress 9 form an adult form which not in the manga.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season 4 - changes from Manga that you would welcome?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:29 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jan 17, 2007
Posts: 1542
Crystal Moon wrote:
I think the reason act 27 was splitted into 2 parts because it was the longest chapter.


Act 39 and Act 27 are the exact same length at 75 pages. Almost impossible to do it w/o splitting it in half, otherwise the story's gonna get butchered and the pacing is gonna be affected.

Plus they have to probably recap the end of Episode 12 for people who missed Season 3.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season 4 - changes from Manga that you would welcome?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:31 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
User avatar
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Nov 16, 2016
Posts: 24
Seira Hazuki wrote:
The only changes I really want to see is the removal of any redundant dialogue in the later chapters where the senshi just say "prince! princess" in quick succession. It's unnecessary.


That was some of the most obnoxious dialogue, in my opinion. It made it feel like the girls reverted in terms of character development and went from seeing Usagi as a dear friend to just the princess who they're obligated to protect. Sadly I doubt they'll change it, if the way they kept using the full term maboroshi no ginzuishou the same ridiculous amount of times as the manga is any indication. :P

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season 4 - changes from Manga that you would welcome?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:55 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 05, 2009
Posts: 5466
Location: Philippines
Really good well written filler episodes. :googly:

Plus one bad episode everyone would be happy to complain about. :innocent:

_________________
Image Image

See more sprites at

http://sailorstarsbeyond.com/viewforum. ... b441274b94


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season 4 - changes from Manga that you would welcome?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:54 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Sep 08, 2011
Posts: 1145
Im positive they'll stick to manga as close as in seasons 1-3 so any big changes just shouldnt happen

However there are few cosmetic changes i'd like to see and they wouldnt really mess with the original material

-Give Mercury to kill FishEye. Every other Inner gets the kill beside Ami. There in no reason for that, she's strong enough and deserves the kill, Moon and Chibimoon can get rid of the Lemures.
-Give TigersEye more screen time. Almost his entire chapter and battle (?) with Rei is in his tiger form (similar thing happens with Makoto and HawkEye) which is rather disappointing. Just keep the human form for the most part.
-Give us some short but proper battles between Inners and Trio and Duo. In the manga its just Inners casting the spell, boom and done. Just give us something more (akin to Witches 5 battles)
-From the quartet its always PallaPalla and VesVes doing missions, JunJun and CereCete are just there doing nothing or stand in the background with random comments. Give PallaPalla command the FishEye mission, VesVes command the TigersEye one, JunJun the HawkEye one and CereCere the twins one. Also...

zttmoon wrote:
And give the Amazon Quartet some of the personalities they had in the 90's anime.


...yes to this. The quartet is literally one person all the time in the manga. Giving them some minor traits from their 90s anime personality (PallaPalla childish, CereCere feminine, JunJun tomboyish, VesVes bossy) would be cool from throwback standpoint and beneficial to the story


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season 4 - changes from Manga that you would welcome?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:22 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Aug 16, 2014
Posts: 1114
Gender: female
zttmoon wrote:
Instead of killing the Amazon Trio, let's just purify them and turn them into normal animals. Killing animals even demon animals not cool.

And give the Amazon Quartet some of the personalities they had in the 90's anime. I mean hopefully they give Hotaru's Mistress 9 form an adult form which not in the manga.

No there is no point in purifying the, it doesn't matter there animals . As for the persoalities let them be like the mangs . Crystal is adaption of the manga not remake.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season 4 - changes from Manga that you would welcome?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:40 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jan 17, 2007
Posts: 1542
imaginationgirl wrote:
As for the persoalities let them be like the mangs . Crystal is adaption of the manga not remake.


The Amazones Quartet have almost zero personality in the manga. So they either need to reference the '90s anime, Naoko's descriptions in the Reference Materials or make up their own.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season 4 - changes from Manga that you would welcome?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:50 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Aug 16, 2014
Posts: 1114
Gender: female
Seira Hazuki wrote:
imaginationgirl wrote:
As for the persoalities let them be like the mangs . Crystal is adaption of the manga not remake.


The Amazones Quartet have almost zero personality in the manga. So they either need to reference the '90s anime, Naoko's descriptions in the Reference Materials or make up their own.

I have to re read , but theres is no need for the 90 s persoalities . If they want add personalty or add something okay . But make up there own . Crystal is not a remake , and is better to be different from the 90 s anime as possible


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season 4 - changes from Manga that you would welcome?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:40 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 22, 2009
Posts: 3913
kamil88 wrote:
- I would improve ending of Stars, it was way to vague, and we didn't know what happened to some characters (Like Lna and Artemis) were they revived too? What about Galaxia Sailor Scouts?
- It is minor thing, but i would rewrite that dialogue between Yaten and Minako and Rei, where they say they resign from their dreams and plans, to protect Princess, they dont need to do it, they can still protect Usagi, and pursue thier dreams.
- Since it was shown in Manga, that Galaxia appearance alreeady altered history, maybe what happened in Cauldron changed it even more and our timeline and Crystal Tokyo Chibi-Usa/Sailor Quartet timeline will seperate? (Similar to Dragon Ball)

Actually Galaxia did not change the timeline. Crystal Tokyo will still happen and is shown happening at the end of the manga. Not only that but when Chibiusa goes back to the future she says she will see Usagi soon. Which implies Usagi will get pregnant with her soon.

I definitely agree with the Minako and Rei thing that they should be able to accomplish their dreams, have boyfriends and still protect Usagi. I also agree about improving the ending and showing Luna and Artemis, Galaxia, the Starlights etc.

_________________
.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season 4 - changes from Manga that you would welcome?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:44 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 06, 2010
Posts: 475
Location: New York
imaginationgirl wrote:
zttmoon wrote:
Instead of killing the Amazon Trio, let's just purify them and turn them into normal animals. Killing animals even demon animals not cool.

And give the Amazon Quartet some of the personalities they had in the 90's anime. I mean hopefully they give Hotaru's Mistress 9 form an adult form which not in the manga.

No there is no point in purifying the, it doesn't matter there animals . As for the persoalities let them be like the mangs . Crystal is adaption of the manga not remake.


Like I said before in the manga when Mistress 9 is awaken, she is still looks like Hotaru in normal age, in the 90's anime is when she has the body of an adult which is what happens So Crystal sometimes at least since season 3 take some some stuff from the anime oppose to the the manga, in season 3 all of a sudden Usagi and Rei have that bickering relationship that they had in the 90's anime granted not to the degree they had in season 1 of the old anime.

Remember in Crystal Chibiusa like her manga counterpart, she wants to be mature and growup as fast as possible, she wants to play with the big kids. What I think would be great if her guardians they are the opposite they want to embrass their youth, their childhood to a fault like in the 90's anime. That would be a good combo, 1 person rushing to growup, surronded by 4 people who are in no hurry to grow up.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season 4 - changes from Manga that you would welcome?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:23 am 
Planeta
Planeta
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 22, 2009
Posts: 3913
imaginationgirl wrote:
Seira Hazuki wrote:
imaginationgirl wrote:
As for the persoalities let them be like the mangs . Crystal is adaption of the manga not remake.


The Amazones Quartet have almost zero personality in the manga. So they either need to reference the '90s anime, Naoko's descriptions in the Reference Materials or make up their own.

I have to re read , but theres is no need for the 90 s persoalities . If they want add personalty or add something okay . But make up there own . Crystal is not a remake , and is better to be different from the 90 s anime as possible

They should have their personalities from the 90s anime they were really good and fit the characters. The Quartet had basically zero personality in the manga like so many of the villains. I personally wish Crystal was more close to the 90s anime in terms of character development. Besides their 90s personalities are iconic it would do nothing more to alienate the fans to make them have different personalities. Besides I think their personalities were based on their descriptions in the Materials Collection anyway.

_________________
.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season 4 - changes from Manga that you would welcome?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:50 am 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Years of membership
Joined: May 01, 2015
Posts: 960
Location: Moon Castle, Sea of Serenity, Moon
Gender: Female
Other: Guardian Angel Fairy
@MariaTenebre: I think the Amazon trio should keep their personalities and development from the 90's anime as well.

_________________
"Dreams are hopeless aspirations in hopes of coming true, believe in yourself, the rest is up me and you" - Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes of TLC

July is Chibi Chibi Month! :chibichibi:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season 4 - changes from Manga that you would welcome?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:51 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 20, 2012
Posts: 2045
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Making the Amazoness Quartet like their 90s counterpart would be faithful to the manga. I double-checked Naoko's Materials Collection notes for the Quartet, and she describes their personalities the same way. (PallaPalla is childish, CereCere is very formal, etc.)

As for the changes I want to see...SailorSugababe already listed all of them. :tongue:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season 4 - changes from Manga that you would welcome?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:28 am 
Planeta
Planeta
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 22, 2009
Posts: 3913
The Blizzard Prince wrote:
Making the Amazoness Quartet like their 90s counterpart would be faithful to the manga. I double-checked Naoko's Materials Collection notes for the Quartet, and she describes their personalities the same way. (PallaPalla is childish, CereCere is very formal, etc.)

As for the changes I want to see...SailorSugababe already listed all of them. :tongue:

I agree Blizzard Prince the Materials Collection lists their personalities as being the same as the 90s so they were probably the same in the manga. However due to the manga's bullet fast pace the Quartet basically receives no characterization or development and don't really express much by way of personalities.

_________________
.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season 4 - changes from Manga that you would welcome?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:04 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 06, 2010
Posts: 475
Location: New York
The Blizzard Prince wrote:
Making the Amazoness Quartet like their 90s counterpart would be faithful to the manga. I double-checked Naoko's Materials Collection notes for the Quartet, and she describes their personalities the same way. (PallaPalla is childish, CereCere is very formal, etc.)


Well that's great to hear. I am glad Miss Naoko probably saw things the way I saw it. It would be appropriate Chibiusa someone who is desire grow up is what powered her to become Black Lady, her guardians would be girls that wanted to hold on to their childhood as much as possible. That would play off great. The Quartet would be the Mabel to Chibiusa's Dipper.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season 4 - changes from Manga that you would welcome?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:55 am 
Luna
Luna
User avatar
Years of membership
Joined: May 01, 2015
Posts: 960
Location: Moon Castle, Sea of Serenity, Moon
Gender: Female
Other: Guardian Angel Fairy
I would love to see the Amazoness Quartet having their 90's anime personalities.

_________________
"Dreams are hopeless aspirations in hopes of coming true, believe in yourself, the rest is up me and you" - Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes of TLC

July is Chibi Chibi Month! :chibichibi:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season 4 - changes from Manga that you would welcome?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:48 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
Joined: Oct 31, 2015
Posts: 1029
It's probably not likely but I wish season four would add in some sort of reference to the Shittennou's romance with the Inners from season one to at least give it some kind of proper closure.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season 4 - changes from Manga that you would welcome?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:13 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 06, 2010
Posts: 475
Location: New York
I would to like to see Hotaru show at least some hints of some jealousy or hurt of seeing Chibiusa has romantic feelings for Heilios. Season 3 of Crystal made it clear that their relationship was just purly platonic friendship. It is not like we haven't seen Hotaru's jealousy side before, we saw her jealousy side in that side story with Naru's sister and that other girl.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season 4 - changes from Manga that you would welcome?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:10 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Dec 20, 2014
Posts: 177
Neon Genesis wrote:
It's probably not likely but I wish season four would add in some sort of reference to the Shittennou's romance with the Inners from season one to at least give it some kind of proper closure.


THIS. Of course. :love: With the focus on the Inners in Dream, it would be a nice add to their personalities (the Princesses in love with the Knights :keke: ). I am happy I am not the only one dreaming of it.
Besides, I'd like to know more about Elysion!! Some new scenes with Mamoru, Helios (and the Shitennou) in Elysion.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season 4 - changes from Manga that you would welcome?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:51 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Sep 29, 2014
Posts: 206
Gender: Male
SailorSugababe wrote:
Im positive they'll stick to manga as close as in seasons 1-3 so any big changes just shouldnt happen

However there are few cosmetic changes i'd like to see and they wouldnt really mess with the original material

-Give Mercury to kill FishEye. Every other Inner gets the kill beside Ami. There in no reason for that, she's strong enough and deserves the kill, Moon and Chibimoon can get rid of the Lemures.
-Give TigersEye more screen time. Almost his entire chapter and battle (?) with Rei is in his tiger form (similar thing happens with Makoto and HawkEye) which is rather disappointing. Just keep the human form for the most part.
-Give us some short but proper battles between Inners and Trio and Duo. In the manga its just Inners casting the spell, boom and done. Just give us something more (akin to Witches 5 battles)
-From the quartet its always PallaPalla and VesVes doing missions, JunJun and CereCete are just there doing nothing or stand in the background with random comments. Give PallaPalla command the FishEye mission, VesVes command the TigersEye one, JunJun the HawkEye one and CereCere the twins one. Also...

zttmoon wrote:
And give the Amazon Quartet some of the personalities they had in the 90's anime.



...yes to this. The quartet is literally one person all the time in the manga. Giving them some minor traits from their 90s anime personality (PallaPalla childish, CereCere feminine, JunJun tomboyish, VesVes bossy) would be cool from throwback standpoint and beneficial to the story


I like it


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season 4 - changes from Manga that you would welcome?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:14 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jan 07, 2011
Posts: 365
Hmmm, specifically state that Sailor Moon destroyed Nehellenia's Mirror world too! Just for the vs battles.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season 4 - changes from Manga that you would welcome?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:13 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jan 17, 2007
Posts: 1542
They need to add in Chibimoon giving a big hug to Sailor Saturn.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season 4 - changes from Manga that you would welcome?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:10 am 
Planeta
Planeta
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 22, 2009
Posts: 3913
Seira Hazuki wrote:
They need to add in Chibimoon giving a big hug to Sailor Saturn.

I would like that I loved their friendship.

_________________
.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Season 4 - changes from Manga that you would welcome?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:24 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Sep 29, 2014
Posts: 206
Gender: Male
Seira Hazuki wrote:
They need to add in Chibimoon giving a big hug to Sailor Saturn.


I vote in favor of this happening


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Moonies browsing this forum: No registered moonies and 7 guests



Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB

contact forum administrator