Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:03 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Should Amazoness Quartet / Chibiusa connection be hinted?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:56 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
In Crystal, should the Amazoness Quartet true identity and connection to Chibiusa be strongly hinted and forshadow or should it remain a complete out of no where surprise? We have something to compare to, the Shiteno, in Crystal they did add more forshadow more hints that there was a connection to Mamoru. They fleshed out their characters more than in the manga, perhaps they will do the same here.

So what do you think, you like the surprise or you want some forshadowing, so them turning good just doesn't come out of no where.

Post subject: Re: Should Amazoness Quartet / Chibiusa connection be hinted?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:39 am 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I think blatant foreshadowing like they did with the Shitennou would be bad lol like I don't wanna have the Amazoness Quartet meet Chibi Moon and be like "This seems familiar." But if they can do some slight hinting, it might be cool. Otherwise I'd say go for a surprise.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:16 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
I want it to be a complete surprise. A lot of fans of the 90s anime who might not be as familiar with the manga might still not know about the Sailor Quartet. There's little left to be surprised about with the Sailor Moon universe so I think it would be fun for casual fans to be a total surprise for the audience.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:45 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I don't mind one small hint if there are any, but I don't mind if its just like the manga where they reveal it without foreshadowing.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:16 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Thats surprisingly tough question because we dont even know why they're Chibimoons guardians in the first place. We barely know any lore behind them as opposed to most other senshi. So with that in mind i guess the answer should be no.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:52 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
It is funny SuperS did forshadow this even though as far as we know they are not Chibiusa guardians in that version. One of the early episode of SuperS when the Amazon Trio were the villians, Chibiusa was envious that Usagi had the Inner Sensei, and wished she had something similar.

Last edited by zttmoon on Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:22 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
zttmoon wrote:
It is funny SuperS did forshadow this even though as far as we know they are no Chibiusa guardians in that version. One of the early episode of SuperS when the Amazon Trio were the villians, Chibiusa was envious that Usagi had the Inner Sensei, and wished she had something similar.

Well at the end of SuperS the Amazones Quartet looked back at Chibiusa saying that they are sure they will see her someday. So I think they are her guardians in this version as well they just have yet to awaken.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:55 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membership
MariaTenebre wrote:
zttmoon wrote:
It is funny SuperS did forshadow this even though as far as we know they are no Chibiusa guardians in that version. One of the early episode of SuperS when the Amazon Trio were the villians, Chibiusa was envious that Usagi had the Inner Sensei, and wished she had something similar.

Well at the end of SuperS the Amazones Quartet looked back at Chibiusa saying that they are sure they will see her someday. So I think they are her guardians in this version as well they just have yet to awaken.

I think so too