Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:14 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Should the Starlights have a large role in Crystal?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:39 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Umino wrote:
John wrote:
In addition, the Starlights didn't take time away from the Inners. ALL of the Inners got focus episodes in Sailor Stars; in fact, most of them had at least two. I can understand people being upset that the Sailor Starlights were so heavily integrated into the story and into these filler focus episodes, but it's simply not true to say that the Inners were shoved aside for the Starlights. The Outers most certainly were (and it's a shame, because the few times we got to see Seiya and Haruka interact were PURE GOLD), but the Inners had a lot of screentime in Sailor Stars.

I disagree. There may have been episodes that may have heavily featured one of the Inners, but the overall plot would still be overshadowed by the presence of the Three Lights. Take for example the episode where Taiki invites Mako, and Usagi on a cooking show with him. Yes, Mako is featured, but none of the focus is on her. It's predominately on Taiki. Or what about the episode featuring a Sister from Rei's school? Again, Rei is featured in the episode, but the main focus is on Seiya. And it wasn't just that, the storyline for every episode had to intertwined with the Starlights. Rei goes to visit her cousin. Oh, the Three Lights are filming a movie nearby. Ami visits a dying girl in the hospital. Hey, she's a huge fan of the Taiki. There were even episodes in S where the Outers barely appeared. While in Stars, the Three Lights always had to be given some sort of focus.

The fact that the Inners sacrifice themselves to save the Starlights during the big finale is a huge kick in the pants, and also clearly shows us who the writers truly valued at this point.

Yeah...so in my post that you quoted, I clearly wrote: "I can understand people being upset that the Sailor Starlights were so heavily integrated into the story and into these filler focus episodes, but it's simply not true to say that the Inners were shoved aside for the Starlights."

Yes, the stories revolved around the Sailor Starlights, but that doesn't mean that the Inners were shoved aside. Their character traits shone throughout the season, even if they didn't particularly get episodes revolving around them and their own issues. I'd say the character with the weakest focus was Makoto, but I'm not trying to say that the Inners got the same kind of character focus episodes that they previously got. I'm saying it's wrong to say that they were shoved aside because they were still present throughout Sailor Stars and still contributed.

I have some counterpoints for you:

1) It's interesting that you don't mention Minako at all. This is because Minako had a lot of screentime in Sailor Stars and her focus episodes had more to do with her than the Three Lights.

2) You mention that Ami visits a dying girl in the hospital but then the episode turns into a Taiki episode. You're forgetting the episode in which all of the girls enter a video game tournament and Ami is the one who shines through, linking back to her very first episode. Or what about the episode in which Taiki and Ami clash about their values regarding science and emotions? Ami makes a strong case for herself in this episode. IN FACT, throughout Sailor Stars, we get to see a very different side of Ami! She's just as much of a fangirl as the other Inners; her Three Lights fan number is 25 or something, whereas even Minako is in the hundreds. We see Ami blushing and trying to hide how much of a Three Lights fan she is, but we see right through her.

3) You're forgetting two things about Rei: she is the one who talks to both Seiya and Usagi in that fortune telling booth, AND Rei is the one whom Usagi opens up to about Mamoru's absence (or rather his not replying to her letters). These instances really reinforce the strong bond between Usagi and Rei.

4) Let's also not forget the six episodes that came before the Three Lights story arc. They are still Sailor Stars episodes, and the characters got some great focus episodes. Ami and Haruka in particular really stood out in their episode.

The Inners being sacrificed for the Starlights, I can understand how that's frustrating but they ALL die in the manga. In the Sailor Stars anime, it really rounded out the Starlights' character arc by giving them something new to protect.

There's also the fact that we had 4 seasons' worth of screentime and focus episodes for the Inners. It is definitely a shame that so much of the Sailor Stars anime was rewritten from the manga to focus more on the Starlights as central characters (and the Crystal version of Stars is going to be fantastic, I can just feel it), but the Inners were not ignored nor were they shoved aside. They just had a more consistent focus throughout the season instead of being introduced to random victims of the day -- and by focus, I mean that the stories almost always went back to the Starlights.

If you want to talk about characters who were truly ignored in favor of the Sailor Starlights, then those would definitely be the Outers. At least Haruka and Michiru appeared here and there, but Pluto barely appeared and Saturn, for the most part, was nowhere to be seen. Compared to the Outers, the Inners practically stole the show.

#BlueLivesMatter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:55 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membership
John wrote:
Umino wrote:
John wrote:
In addition, the Starlights didn't take time away from the Inners. ALL of the Inners got focus episodes in Sailor Stars; in fact, most of them had at least two. I can understand people being upset that the Sailor Starlights were so heavily integrated into the story and into these filler focus episodes, but it's simply not true to say that the Inners were shoved aside for the Starlights. The Outers most certainly were (and it's a shame, because the few times we got to see Seiya and Haruka interact were PURE GOLD), but the Inners had a lot of screentime in Sailor Stars.

I disagree. There may have been episodes that may have heavily featured one of the Inners, but the overall plot would still be overshadowed by the presence of the Three Lights. Take for example the episode where Taiki invites Mako, and Usagi on a cooking show with him. Yes, Mako is featured, but none of the focus is on her. It's predominately on Taiki. Or what about the episode featuring a Sister from Rei's school? Again, Rei is featured in the episode, but the main focus is on Seiya. And it wasn't just that, the storyline for every episode had to intertwined with the Starlights. Rei goes to visit her cousin. Oh, the Three Lights are filming a movie nearby. Ami visits a dying girl in the hospital. Hey, she's a huge fan of the Taiki. There were even episodes in S where the Outers barely appeared. While in Stars, the Three Lights always had to be given some sort of focus.

The fact that the Inners sacrifice themselves to save the Starlights during the big finale is a huge kick in the pants, and also clearly shows us who the writers truly valued at this point.

Yeah...so in my post that you quoted, I clearly wrote: "I can understand people being upset that the Sailor Starlights were so heavily integrated into the story and into these filler focus episodes, but it's simply not true to say that the Inners were shoved aside for the Starlights."

Yes, the stories revolved around the Sailor Starlights, but that doesn't mean that the Inners were shoved aside. Their character traits shone throughout the season, even if they didn't particularly get episodes revolving around them and their own issues. I'd say the character with the weakest focus was Makoto, but I'm not trying to say that the Inners got the same kind of character focus episodes that they previously got. I'm saying it's wrong to say that they were shoved aside because they were still present throughout Sailor Stars and still contributed.

I have some counterpoints for you:

1) It's interesting that you don't mention Minako at all. This is because Minako had a lot of screentime in Sailor Stars and her focus episodes had more to do with her than the Three Lights.

2) You mention that Ami visits a dying girl in the hospital but then the episode turns into a Taiki episode. You're forgetting the episode in which all of the girls enter a video game tournament and Ami is the one who shines through, linking back to her very first episode. Or what about the episode in which Taiki and Ami clash about their values regarding science and emotions? Ami makes a strong case for herself in this episode. IN FACT, throughout Sailor Stars, we get to see a very different side of Ami! She's just as much of a fangirl as the other Inners; her Three Lights fan number is 25 or something, whereas even Minako is in the hundreds. We see Ami blushing and trying to hide how much of a Three Lights fan she is, but we see right through her.

3) You're forgetting two things about Rei: she is the one who talks to both Seiya and Usagi in that fortune telling booth, AND Rei is the one whom Usagi opens up to about Mamoru's absence (or rather his not replying to her letters). These instances really reinforce the strong bond between Usagi and Rei.

4) Let's also not forget the six episodes that came before the Three Lights story arc. They are still Sailor Stars episodes, and the characters got some great focus episodes. Ami and Haruka in particular really stood out in their episode.

The Inners being sacrificed for the Starlights, I can understand how that's frustrating but they ALL die in the manga. In the Sailor Stars anime, it really rounded out the Starlights' character arc by giving them something new to protect.

There's also the fact that we had 4 seasons' worth of screentime and focus episodes for the Inners. It is definitely a shame that so much of the Sailor Stars anime was rewritten from the manga to focus more on the Starlights as central characters (and the Crystal version of Stars is going to be fantastic, I can just feel it), but the Inners were not ignored nor were they shoved aside. They just had a more consistent focus throughout the season instead of being introduced to random victims of the day -- and by focus, I mean that the stories almost always went back to the Starlights.

If you want to talk about characters who were truly ignored in favor of the Sailor Starlights, then those would definitely be the Outers. At least Haruka and Michiru appeared here and there, but Pluto barely appeared and Saturn, for the most part, was nowhere to be seen. Compared to the Outers, the Inners practically stole the show.

Again, excellent points John!

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 1:59 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
rgveda99 wrote:
SailorSugababe wrote:
It was surprisingly cohesive. The only thing that was different this time around was that the anime didnt introduced some characters that appeared in the manga (mainly more enemies from Shadow Galactica) andthe biggest one of them was Sailor Cosmos that appears at the end.

I actually like the anime's version of Sailor Cosmos because she was more mysterious. 8)

Plus there's more reason to enjoy Crystal now that we get to see her fleshed out properly after so many years along with the other missing sailors. ^_^

What John said there is no 90s Sailor Cosmos. The Light of Hope was an homage to Sailor Cosmos but she is not Sailor Cosmos. Naoko Takeuchi even stated that Sailor Cosmos did not appear in the 90s anime.

Also as for the Inners I felt that the Inners did get some quality time to shine in Sailor Stars. The people who were utterly shafted were the Outers. They were given no Super transformations or attacks. Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune and Sailor Pluto appeared scantly in certain episodes and Sailor Saturn didn't appear at all until the finale. That was utterly atrocious and silly in storytelling.

They all ready made the blunder of not including the Outers in SuperS when they brought them back in Sailor Stars they should have given them main character status as they are some of the most beloved characters in the franchise. We should have seen stuff like Haruka and Michiru going to Juuban High School with Usagi, Ami, Makoto and Minako. Setsuna being a nurse at Chibiusa's school and Hotaru going to Chibiusa's school and maybe even making friends with Momoko and Kyuusuke. We could even see stuff like maybe Hotaru becoming friendly with Chibi Chibi and her kind of filling a bit of the void left by Chibiusa's absence. Heck in the manga Hotaru and Chibi Chibi were shown playing together in a sand box so it would have been cool to write some scenes for them.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:38 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
MariaTenebre wrote:
rgveda99 wrote:
SailorSugababe wrote:
It was surprisingly cohesive. The only thing that was different this time around was that the anime didnt introduced some characters that appeared in the manga (mainly more enemies from Shadow Galactica) andthe biggest one of them was Sailor Cosmos that appears at the end.

I actually like the anime's version of Sailor Cosmos because she was more mysterious. 8)

Plus there's more reason to enjoy Crystal now that we get to see her fleshed out properly after so many years along with the other missing sailors. ^_^

What John said there is no 90s Sailor Cosmos. The Light of Hope was an homage to Sailor Cosmos but she is not Sailor Cosmos. Naoko Takeuchi even stated that Sailor Cosmos did not appear in the 90s anime.

Also as for the Inners I felt that the Inners did get some quality time to shine in Sailor Stars. The people who were utterly shafted were the Outers. They were given no Super transformations or attacks. Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune and Sailor Pluto appeared scantly in certain episodes and Sailor Saturn didn't appear at all until the finale. That was utterly atrocious and silly in storytelling.

They all ready made the blunder of not including the Outers in SuperS when they brought them back in Sailor Stars they should have given them main character status as they are some of the most beloved characters in the franchise. We should have seen stuff like Haruka and Michiru going to Juuban High School with Usagi, Ami, Makoto and Minako. Setsuna being a nurse at Chibiusa's school and Hotaru going to Chibiusa's school and maybe even making friends with Momoko and Kyuusuke. We could even see stuff like maybe Hotaru becoming friendly with Chibi Chibi and her kind of filling a bit of the void left by Chibiusa's absence. Heck in the manga Hotaru and Chibi Chibi were shown playing together in a sand box so it would have been cool to write some scenes for them.

I would have loved to have seen more of the Outers, especially Hotaru. Then again would Hotaru have been useful in battle? She's so powerful she may have just killed the Phages instead of healing them. Of course, her holding back and finding that balance in battle would be fun as well.

Anyway, I think the series could have been like it was but with all you described.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:37 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Sailor Saturn is powerful but I don't think she would have killed the Phages I think she would hold back some of her powers. However thanks for liking my ideas doctorwho29.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:45 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
MariaTenebre wrote:
Sailor Saturn is powerful but I don't think she would have killed the Phages I think she would hold back some of her powers. However thanks for liking my ideas doctorwho29.

You're welcome :)

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 8:12 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
John wrote:

S also had plenty of episodes where the Outers overtook what was so supposed to be the Inners' starring episode. Makoto had a filler in where all the Inners think she's gay for Haruka. An episode about Ami being worried that all she does is study turns into a random rivalry with Michiru. Minako's heart crystal episode ends up being overshadowed by the Outers' identities being revealed. The Starlights are the new characters of the series, so it makes sense to me there would be a lot more focus on them than characters we've had over 160 episodes of screentime with.

Quote:
i would say even more than the Outers, the characters who are truly shafted n Stars aren't the Guardians at all but the side characters like Naru, Umino, Motoki etc. who all just completely disappear in the season without any mention at all by the Guardians. Ikuko is the only one who still shows up but even Kenji and Shingo are completely tossed aside. If we're talking shafted characters, I'd much rather see more focus on them than on any of the Guardians.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:21 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
John wrote:

Yes, and 90% of the time she's featured it's Three Lights related. I can't think of a moment where she isn't fangirling over the Three Lights in the anime. Her first major episode this season (175) heavily centers around the Three Lights, and her second major episode (192) deals with a conflict against Yaten.

Quote:

I admit I'm bias because Ami is definitely one of my least favorite characters in the anime, but the producers have always managed to give Ami a decent amount of screentime. Even in SuperS, where the girls are reduced to caricatures of themselves, the spotlight still manages to shine bright on Ami. Heck, they even gave Ami her own little movie.

Quote:

You brought up two meaningful scenes for Rei in a span of 33 episodes. Really selling your point.

Quote:

That doesn't change the fact once the Starlights appear, they completely take over the series.

Quote:

The anime and manga have always never been completely identical, especially after S. It would've been more meaningful to have the Starlights killed off, simply so Usagi would be alone when she battled against Galaxia. Having them stay alive as just spectators seemed futile.

Quote:

Honestly, I have a huge problem with the character development for the Inners after S. The thing I really loved about S was that it was able to expand the personalities of the Inners, while also introducing and fleshing out the Outers. We see a much more vulnerable side to Rei, and she wasn't just depicted as being hot-headed and constantly bickering with Usagi. For once, Mako wasn't bound to her tragic unrequited love. And Minako was finally able to shine as her own character, not being lumped as an extension of Mako. I won't mention Ami, because she's just "sweet", smart, "perfect", and yadda yadda. The only characters that really suffered in the development department in S were Mamoru and Setsuna. Though I'm fine with this, since part of Setsuna's appeal is her air of mystery, and I never liked Mamoru.

Quote:

I'm not denying the Outers totally got the shaft in Stars, but the Inners didn't have it that much better.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:27 pm 
Stella
Stella
Neon Genesis wrote:
John wrote:

S also had plenty of episodes where the Outers overtook what was so supposed to be the Inners' starring episode. Makoto had a filler in where all the Inners think she's gay for Haruka. An episode about Ami being worried that all she does is study turns into a random rivalry with Michiru. Minako's heart crystal episode ends up being overshadowed by the Outers' identities being revealed. The Starlights are the new characters of the series, so it makes sense to me there would be a lot more focus on them than characters we've had over 160 episodes of screentime with.

Quote:
i would say even more than the Outers, the characters who are truly shafted n Stars aren't the Guardians at all but the side characters like Naru, Umino, Motoki etc. who all just completely disappear in the season without any mention at all by the Guardians. Ikuko is the only one who still shows up but even Kenji and Shingo are completely tossed aside. If we're talking shafted characters, I'd much rather see more focus on them than on any of the Guardians.

The Starlights could have been given some screen time to flesh out their characters but they certainly shouldn't have overtaken the spotlight especially from the Outers who were supposed to be main characters where as the Starlights were supposed to be minor characters. S did a good job of fleshing out the Inners and the Outers equally. Where as Sailor Stars pretty much focused on the Starlights and Inners and the Outers were completely shafted which was abominable.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 3:27 am 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Honestly my point still stands. The Inners were not shoved aside for the Starlights. They appear in almost every single episode except for a few near the end.

Did the Starlights take over story-wise? Yes, absolutely. I'm not contesting that.

But the Inners continued to appear and interacted with the Starlights so they were hardly shoved aside.

The Outers were shoved aside. Usagi's friends and family were shoved aside.

Characters who still show up and have focus episodes -- even if their stories center around the Starlights -- are not shoved aside when we literally have characters like Saturn who don't appear until the last few episodes ready to fight (not counting the opening arc). In fact, since the Starlights were a main focal point, I'd say that the Inners interacting with them and having stories related to them reinforce just how important the Inners are.

I understand why you're trying to say -- the Starlights took over and had a lot of the drama center around them -- but the Inners continued to play roles in practically every single episode and their personalities all came out except for probably Makoto.

I guess it depends how you define it...when I think shoved aside, I think of literally being shoved out of the scene or camera -- as in not being present at all.

#BlueLivesMatter

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:25 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
MariaTenebre wrote:
The Starlights could have been given some screen time to flesh out their characters but they certainly shouldn't have overtaken the spotlight especially from the Outers who were supposed to be main characters where as the Starlights were supposed to be minor characters. S did a good job of fleshing out the Inners and the Outers equally. Where as Sailor Stars pretty much focused on the Starlights and Inners and the Outers were completely shafted which was abominable.
All this raises the question of course as to why Naoko created the Starlights to have such elaborate backstories and transfer to the Inners' school and befriend and interact with them if she didn't want them to be main characters in the first place.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 12:08 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Neon Genesis wrote:
MariaTenebre wrote:
All this raises the question of course as to why Naoko created the Starlights to have such elaborate backstories and transfer to the Inners' school and befriend and interact with them if she didn't want them to be main characters in the first place.

Perhaps to introduce Sailor Guardians beyond the Sol System and also introduce their own Princess Kakyuu, who's also Sailor Kakyuu.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 4:28 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
magic713 wrote:
Neon Genesis wrote:
MariaTenebre wrote:

Perhaps to introduce Sailor Guardians beyond the Sol System and also introduce their own Princess Kakyuu, who's also Sailor Kakyuu.

Exactly. She wanted to explore the idea of Guardians from other parts of space and it would be dumb to bring them in as one dimensional characters. By having the Starlights be fleshed out characters with plenty of screen time, it opens up the world of the series and makes us wonder about the other civilizations and races out there. It raises questions, it introduces new concepts, it's just fun storytelling.

Was SailorStars perfect? No. Did it need more character balance? Yes. Do I like it and will I continue to like it? Yes

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 6:02 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Neon Genesis wrote:
MariaTenebre wrote:

Because not every character in a story needs to be a main character . :keke: For real I think she also just wanted Usagi have someone to talk too . Since her friends ended up dead, and kidnapped . Naoko also introduce new characters in other arcs . The only one she didn't was in the dream ar besides the villains, and the later redeemed asteroid sisters.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 6:40 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Neon Genesis wrote:
MariaTenebre wrote:

I also think Sailor Starlights were supposed to be bigger than people think they should be (or because they werent big in the manga) and there are several reasons why i think that

First: the season in both manga and anime was titled Stars and they were the STARlights and each senshi had a STAR in its name. Of course i know Stars didnt apply just to Starlights but surely they were part of the whole "Stars" symbliosm in this arc
Second: They were first Sailor Senshi from outside of the Solar System
Third: Naoko gave them transformations, attacks and introduction speeches, something that was exclusive only to the Inners and Outer senshi before
Fourth: They had a clear mission (similar to Inners mission from 1st arc) and a backstory
Fifth: They've become Usagi and Co's classmates. Naoko knew how anime works, she was working with them so she knew these aspects will be something that needs time and attention.
Finally Sixth: Naoko wrote lyrics to their songs

I think both sides had other plan for Starlights but they've changed it because it was the final arc: Naoko just rushed through the story and all of the characters (not just Starlights) to finish the manga while Toei didnt really wait for the manga to finish and decided
to work with what they've got and expanded the Starlights more.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 8:48 pm 
Stella
Stella
Other: Married To NQS!
I don't personally I think they overstayed their welcome in the 90s anime as it is (doesn't help that I hated Seiya) Galaxia was the saving grace of that arc in the 90s anime she was an awesome character, I think the Crystal Stars Arc needs less Starlights and more Outer Senshi (especially lovely Setsuna :mischief: :mischief: )

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 5:52 am 
Stella
Stella
doctorwho29 she could have explored the Sailor Starlights as characters but keep them minor characters. What they should not have done was shaft the Outer Senshi who are supposed to be main characters in favor of the Starlights. I am fine with giving the Starlights some focus but it shouldn't be at the expense of the Inners or Outers.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 4:43 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: The Lone Queen
Personally, I didn't really get too attached to them in the manga, so I wouldn't mind seeing them have some extra screentime to flesh out their characters.

However, I would rather them not be in the spotlight too much like they were in the 90's anime. That got old, fast. x:

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 5:18 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Sailor Neith wrote:
Personally, I didn't really get too attached to them in the manga, so I wouldn't mind seeing them have some extra screentime to flesh out their characters.

However, I would rather them not be in the spotlight too much like they were in the 90's anime. That got old, fast. x:

I thought sailor stars was a spin off .When I was younger . Because of the starlights , and the new opening.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 2:38 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Other: Married to TWS91
Well, it depends. The Starlights did take over the show in the 90's anime.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 1:56 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
They haven't expanded on any character that isn't Usagi or Mamo-chan for like three seasons now, why would the Starlights be any exception to this?

(I know someone is going to bring up the Shitennou but aside from the "Knights of Rainbows and Butterflies" nonsense none of them really got anything aside from being kept alive longer and having love interests.)

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 3:00 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
I hope not, I never really liked the Starlights much to begin with, it's one of the reasons why Stars is one of my least fav seasons.