Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:35 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: I think Toei knows how badly they screwed up...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:49 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Dec 07, 2009
Posts: 2636
Location: Long Island, NY
If they were to do another re-telling of the series once Crystal is over? Should they do a reboot of the 90s version instead once they reach the 30th Anniversary?

I haven't heard a thing about anything else since of the announcement of the Dream arc being a 2-part Movie. I'm so sad ti see my favorite series being dragged through the mud.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think Toei knows how badly they screwed up...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:22 am 
Planeta
Planeta
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 29, 2012
Posts: 3533
Gender: male
Other: CLAMP PR
While I do think TOEI dropped the ball, I don't think TOEI really cares...

TOEI produces way too many anime titles... as long the studio continues making money, selling merch, it is all good.

_________________
Visit Clow's shop


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think Toei knows how badly they screwed up...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:05 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Oct 31, 2015
Posts: 1799
I doubt Toei will try another reboot anytime soon given the poor reception of Crystal and they've already made as much profit as they're going to be able to from this franchise. The only other possible reboot I could see happening is if Naoko allows a Hollywood live action movie to be produced or if Toei decides to produce a Japanese live action film like the recent live action Tokyo Ghoul and Fullmetal Alchemist movies. I don't really feel like we need another reboot though when we already have several to choose from for every type of fan and another reboot would probably just divide the fandom even further.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think Toei knows how badly they screwed up...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:14 am 
Planeta
Planeta
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 29, 2012
Posts: 3533
Gender: male
Other: CLAMP PR
I do believe that we got Crystal because that was Naoko's wish. But... TOEI didn't do it right.

_________________
Visit Clow's shop


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think Toei knows how badly they screwed up...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:14 am 
Yoshi
Yoshi
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 05, 2009
Posts: 6874
Location: Philippines
Will wait for the box office results. :yawn:

_________________
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think Toei knows how badly they screwed up...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:18 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Oct 31, 2015
Posts: 1799
In spite of having a lot of similar issues to Crystal, the Digimon Adventure Tri movies have still been doing well in Japan and they even extended how long part 5 played in theaters even though it got a lot of harsh criticism from Western fandom. So I will also be interested to see how well the Crystal movies do in Japanese theaters.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think Toei knows how badly they screwed up...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:57 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 11, 2013
Posts: 1376
Neon Genesis wrote:
In spite of having a lot of similar issues to Crystal, the Digimon Adventure Tri movies have still been doing well in Japan and they even extended how long part 5 played in theaters even though it got a lot of harsh criticism from Western fandom. So I will also be interested to see how well the Crystal movies do in Japanese theaters.


Japanese fans are not happy with SMC, especially season I and II. I had read it on Amazon Japan. Season III is too much better.
Meanwhile, North American fans praised SMC pretty much on Amazon.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think Toei knows how badly they screwed up...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:56 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
User avatar
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Joined: Jan 21, 2017
Posts: 7070
Location: Behind you!
Gender: female
Other: taken :A
i think that they split the dream arc into 2 movies because it wasn't successful.If it was successful,we'dwget a lot more episodes,and finances wouldn't be any problem ^_^'

_________________
Image
let me occupy your mind,as you do mine


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think Toei knows how badly they screwed up...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:52 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 29, 2012
Posts: 3533
Gender: male
Other: CLAMP PR
litacan wrote:
i think that they split the dream arc into 2 movies because it wasn't successful.If it was successful,we'dwget a lot more episodes,and finances wouldn't be any problem ^_^'


Or Naoko was not happy with the quality and demanded the remaining arcs to be made as films.

Theatrically released films have higher production values, even by TOEI standards.

_________________
Visit Clow's shop


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think Toei knows how badly they screwed up...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:52 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 37655
Gender: Male
A reboot of the anime? How about a reboot of PGSM, or a reboot of Crystal itself? :P

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop corner


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think Toei knows how badly they screwed up...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:22 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Oct 31, 2015
Posts: 1799
Clow wrote:

Or Naoko was not happy with the quality and demanded the remaining arcs to be made as films.

Theatrically released films have higher production values, even by TOEI standards.
The Tri movies are slightly better than Toei shows but they still have a lot of issues with still frames and off model CGI. Part 5 seemed to have the most problems. I don't think we'll ever really know why the release format of Crystal has been so inconsistent. But fans shouldn't get their hopes up too high that a change in format will improve the quality that drastically. I feel like they probably switched to an OVA format because the Stars arc isn't as long as the earlier ones and it's probably not long enough for a full season.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think Toei knows how badly they screwed up...
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:04 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Sep 13, 2008
Posts: 22664
Location: in my Aesthetic with Usagi
Gender: Male
Other: JapanimationEraRocks
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
A reboot of the anime? How about a reboot of PGSM, or a reboot of Crystal itself? :P



or how about the entire story of sm told in pictures on cars that Naoko likes that fans have to buy P-:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think Toei knows how badly they screwed up...
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:20 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 11, 2013
Posts: 1376
Sakou Yukie is working with anime Nil Adminari now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBSmg5CYgX0

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think Toei knows how badly they screwed up...
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:46 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 37655
Gender: Male
Crystal Moon wrote:
Sakou Yukie is working with anime Nil Adminari now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBSmg5CYgX0

It says it's to start showing in spring next year.

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop corner


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think Toei knows how badly they screwed up...
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:46 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jan 17, 2007
Posts: 1645
So the other movie Chiaki Kon is working is opening on February 10 next year.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.cc/news/201 ... ng/.123118

I predict S4 Part 1 gets released in the Fall of 2018. Hopefully we'll get some more news by December this year.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think Toei knows how badly they screwed up...
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:14 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 07, 2009
Posts: 37655
Gender: Male
Seira Hazuki wrote:
So the other movie Chiaki Kon is working is opening on February 10 next year.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.cc/news/201 ... ng/.123118

I predict S4 Part 1 gets released in the Fall of 2018.

Possibly, but I'd tend to be a bit more conservative & put it in the X'mas month next year. :)

_________________
 
Image

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop corner


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think Toei knows how badly they screwed up...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:38 am 
Stella
Stella
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 22, 2009
Posts: 4397
I personally would want a sequel to the 90s anime. There are alot of additional materials that could be adapted plus original stories. I think most fans would rather see something new a la Cardcaptor Sakura then the same story being told over again.

However over all Crystal is pretty much a failure adaptation. Which is why the majority of merchandise in Japan and America revolves around the 90s anime. There were so many things they could have done to make it better that they didn't.

_________________
.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think Toei knows how badly they screwed up...
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:16 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 31, 2012
Posts: 2653
Location: Outer Space
Gender: Biseinen Angel
Other: Kuiper Belt
Crystal Moon wrote:
Sakou Yukie is working with anime Nil Adminari now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBSmg5CYgX0


This looks interesting. Congrats to her on her new ventures. The art style isn't bad either.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think Toei knows how badly they screwed up...
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:51 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Aug 16, 2014
Posts: 1426
Location: USA
Gender: female
Other: conservative
HeartWarrior wrote:
If they were to do another re-telling of the series once Crystal is over? Should they do a reboot of the 90s version instead once they reach the 30th Anniversary?

I haven't heard a thing about anything else since of the announcement of the Dream arc being a 2-part Movie. I'm so sad ti see my favorite series being dragged through the mud.

I don't think there going to do anything at all.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think Toei knows how badly they screwed up...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:34 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Oct 26, 2014
Posts: 138
MariaTenebre wrote:
I personally would want a sequel to the 90s anime.


Me too. As long as it has better writers than Crystal of course.

Another reboot...Meh. I think I could live another decade without seeing the Dark Kindom arc adapted AGAIN. Seriously, it's been done to death at this point.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think Toei knows how badly they screwed up...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:19 am 
Planeta
Planeta
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 29, 2012
Posts: 3533
Gender: male
Other: CLAMP PR
MariaTenebre wrote:
I personally would want a sequel to the 90s anime.


I don't mean to sound negative, but I really think that is never going to happen. If we ever get an OVA or a film based on one of Naoko's original stories, we should consider ourselves lucky.

Kindly don't take this as a personal attack (I promise it is not), but so many "Sailor Moon" fans seem to feel entitled. "We want a 'Sailor Moon' anime series like the one from the 90s" or "we want a solidly written and directed anime series."

I think we are lucky that we have Crystal (as flawed as it is).

TOEI is a cheap studio and Naoko doesn't express any interest in writing a sequel or a new story and, to make matters worse, seems very controlling of her property. I don't even know if she cares about it, to be honest.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but I think that "Sailor Moon," as we fell in love with it, is a thing from the past. And TOEI? TOEI will make us feel nostalgic... and feed us crumbs.

_________________
Visit Clow's shop


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think Toei knows how badly they screwed up...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:03 am 
Stella
Stella
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 22, 2009
Posts: 4397
Clow wrote:
MariaTenebre wrote:
I personally would want a sequel to the 90s anime.


I don't mean to sound negative, but I really think that is never going to happen. If we ever get an OVA or a film based on one of Naoko's original stories, we should consider ourselves lucky.

Kindly don't take this as a personal attack (I promise it is not), but so many "Sailor Moon" fans seem to feel entitled. "We want a 'Sailor Moon' anime series like the one from the 90s" or "we want a solidly written and directed anime series."

I think we are lucky that we have Crystal (as flawed as it is).

TOEI is a cheap studio and Naoko doesn't express any interest in writing a sequel or a new story and, to make matters worse, seems very controlling of her property. I don't even know if she cares about it, to be honest.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but I think that "Sailor Moon," as we fell in love with it, is a thing from the past. And TOEI? TOEI will make us feel nostalgic... and feed us crumbs.

I didn't say it was likely to happen but it is what I would like and I think that is what many fans would like. I mean people are raving about the new Cardcaptor Sakura sequel a new Sailor Moon series I would imagine if in the 90s canon and done well would be very popular.

_________________
.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think Toei knows how badly they screwed up...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:29 am 
Planeta
Planeta
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 29, 2012
Posts: 3533
Gender: male
Other: CLAMP PR
MariaTenebre wrote:
I didn't say it was likely to happen but it is what I would like and I think that is what many fans would like. I mean people are raving about the new Cardcaptor Sakura sequel a new Sailor Moon series I would imagine if in the 90s canon and done well would be very popular.


"Sailor Moon" and "Cardcaptor Sakura" are very different.

The studio that made "Sailor Moon" is cheap and the author of "Sailor Moon" does not seem to express much interest in revitalizing her franchise.

CLAMP, on the other hand, kept Sakura alive through "Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles" (one of their most successful mangas) and wrote a sequel to the original "Cardcaptor Sakura" manga --an original story. Does it end there? No. Nanase Ohkawa, from CLAMP, will return to write the screenplay of the new "Cardcaptor Sakura" anime. As much as some people dislike CLAMP, we cannot accuse CLAMP of not caring about their creations. CLAMP is so involved that one of the members will not let anyone write the screenplay of the new anime; the screenplay has to be written by a member of CLAMP. Furthermore, it looks like Madhouse is doing a great job because the trailer of the new anime looks beautiful. That, and the original VAs will return to reprise their roles.

_________________
Visit Clow's shop


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think Toei knows how badly they screwed up...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:33 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Nov 16, 2014
Posts: 124
Location: California
Gender: Male
If were going to see more Sailor Moon. I would prefer Naoko partnership for a new studio.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think Toei knows how badly they screwed up...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:56 am 
Stella
Stella
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 22, 2009
Posts: 4397
Clow wrote:
MariaTenebre wrote:
I didn't say it was likely to happen but it is what I would like and I think that is what many fans would like. I mean people are raving about the new Cardcaptor Sakura sequel a new Sailor Moon series I would imagine if in the 90s canon and done well would be very popular.


"Sailor Moon" and "Cardcaptor Sakura" are very different.

The studio that made "Sailor Moon" is cheap and the author of "Sailor Moon" does not seem to express much interest in revitalizing her franchise.

CLAMP, on the other hand, kept Sakura alive through "Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles" (one of their most successful mangas) and wrote a sequel to the original "Cardcaptor Sakura" manga --an original story. Does it end there? No. Nanase Ohkawa, from CLAMP, will return to write the screenplay of the new "Cardcaptor Sakura" anime. As much as some people dislike CLAMP, we cannot accuse CLAMP of not caring about their creations. CLAMP is so involved that one of the members will not let anyone write the screenplay of the new anime; the screenplay has to be written by a member of CLAMP. Furthermore, it looks like Madhouse is doing a great job because the trailer of the new anime looks beautiful. That, and the original VAs will return to reprise their roles.

Yeah I tend to agree CLAMP does definitely care a great deal about their series and in quite alot of ways they are better writers then Naoko Takeuchi or Toei.

Honestly I tend to agree with you Clow I think that if Sailor Moon was handed over to CLAMP they would probably make it a much greater series.

_________________
.


Last edited by MariaTenebre on Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think Toei knows how badly they screwed up...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:58 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Oct 31, 2009
Posts: 5967
Location: Wallington, NJ
Clow wrote:
As much as some people dislike CLAMP, we cannot accuse CLAMP of not caring about their creations.


Then explain their other manga hiatuses...

Quote:
Furthermore, it looks like Madhouse is doing a great job because the trailer of the new anime looks beautiful.


Because judging the entire show off of one trailer from a studio that had been a shell of their former selves since their 2011 bankruptcy is wise. :roll:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think Toei knows how badly they screwed up...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:39 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Oct 31, 2015
Posts: 1799
While I would like to see a sequel to Sailor Moon created myself, the manga and the 90s anime are so radically different from each other, it would have created a lot of confusion with fans if they started immediately with a sequel, so a reboot of the series would have been needed even if a sequel was planned.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think Toei knows how badly they screwed up...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:43 am 
Planeta
Planeta
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 29, 2012
Posts: 3533
Gender: male
Other: CLAMP PR
NJ_ wrote:
Then explain their other manga hiatuses...


Although they cannot work on multiple projects, they are active. CLAMP continues creating new stories or continuing/expanding existing ones. We cannot say the same about Naoko, can we? :o

NJ_ wrote:
Because judging the entire show off of one trailer from a studio that had been a shell of their former selves since their 2011 bankruptcy is wise. :roll:


While I did not watch the recent CCS OVA (I am not into CCS these days), it did have gorgeous, fluid animation. So far, TOEI hasn't given us a "Sailor Moon" episode or film as polished as the CCS OVA that Madhouse gave us. I haven't seen any recent TOEI anime other than "Sailor Moon Crystal," but the impression I have retained is that even at its worst, Madhouse can give us something more polished than TOEI.

_________________
Visit Clow's shop


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think Toei knows how badly they screwed up...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:29 am 
Stella
Stella
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 22, 2009
Posts: 4397
Neon Genesis wrote:
While I would like to see a sequel to Sailor Moon created myself, the manga and the 90s anime are so radically different from each other, it would have created a lot of confusion with fans if they started immediately with a sequel, so a reboot of the series would have been needed even if a sequel was planned.

I don't think there would need to be a reboot. The new Cardcaptor Sakura sequel is being done to the original anime without a reboot. Likewise Dragon Ball Super is a sequel to the past anime series and they didn't need a reboot. So they could make a Sailor Moon 90s anime sequel without rebooting it. I mean you can easily go purchase the original series and watch it in stores. I mean when it comes to even Western series they are doing a new Will and Grace show that is a sequel to the series. The only thing they did was retcon the events of the past series finale as just a drunken fantasy of Karen's. Besides that they even released recently the Batman and Harley Quinn movie that is a sequel to the Batman the Animated Series.

Clow wrote:
NJ_ wrote:
Then explain their other manga hiatuses...


Although they cannot work on multiple projects, they are active. CLAMP continues creating new stories or continuing/expanding existing ones. We cannot say the same about Naoko, can we? :o

NJ_ wrote:
Because judging the entire show off of one trailer from a studio that had been a shell of their former selves since their 2011 bankruptcy is wise. :roll:


While I did not watch the recent CCS OVA (I am not into CCS these days), it did have gorgeous, fluid animation. So far, TOEI hasn't given us a "Sailor Moon" episode or film as polished as the CCS OVA that Madhouse gave us. I haven't seen any recent TOEI anime other than "Sailor Moon Crystal," but the impression I have retained is that even at its worst, Madhouse can give us something more polished than TOEI.

Not only that but CLAMP has quite a few shares of hits on it's roster. Besides Cardcaptor Sakura they have XXX Holic, Magic Knight Rayearth etc. Where as Naoko Takeuchi is pretty much a one hit wonder with Sailor Moon.

_________________
.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I think Toei knows how badly they screwed up...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:33 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
User avatar
Years of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Oct 31, 2015
Posts: 1799
I think it is an unrealistic expectation to demand Toei and Naoko to transfer control of the series over to any outsiders especially given their history of contention when outsiders like Ikuhara have tried to steer the direction of the series in a way that Toei and Naoko disapprove of. I think trying to compare Toei and Naoko to CLAMP and Madhouse is an apples to oranges situation. I have not known CLAMP to show any interest in the Sailor Moon series. They seem to have their hands full with their own properties and creations that I doubt they have the time or energy to take on another creator's work. I also have not heard of a situation like this before where a manga author just gives up control of her creation to another author, so I don't think this is a scenario likely to happen. None of us know why Naoko hasn't created any new manga content or what goes on her private life to judge her and we as fans are not entitled to new content from Naoko or Toei.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Moonies browsing this forum: Crystal Moon and 10 guests



Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB

contact forum administrator