Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:06 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 369, 370, 371, 372, 373
 Post subject: Re: Rant about things you dislike/that annoy you
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:27 am 
Yoshi
Yoshi
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
litacan wrote:
last time i took fish oil gel capsules,i was an elementary school student ^_^' i don't really like anything with fish in it

You can try incorporating it with chicken, pork, beef and fish heads for a delicious and tasty bone broth. :mudkip:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:55 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married To NQS!
uhh I hate being sick who knew one nose could put out so much snot :lol:

http://www.SilverMillenniumFalcon.com The Realm For All Things Geek Also A Good Place For Writing Fan Fiction! And Hentai!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:21 am 
Nebula
Nebula
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: taken :A
^^^i understand you very,very well (though i feel like i'm healed today XD)

i've hurt my knee at the weekend :( it looks purple now

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:18 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Bullying, bully justifiers and bullies who act like they are Virgin Mary.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:13 am 
Nebula
Nebula
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
my cat.apparently she's sleeping all day and all the evening to not let me sleep peacefully at night :( and she wants to sleep with me,if i close my room's door she yells at me and tries to open the door. :unsure:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:02 am 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
I hate when people snort so loud that everyone in the building can hear them. It's so gross and it happens way too often when I'm at restaurants. I've never truly realized just how many people snort so abrasively until I noticed Darksydephil, a horrific Let's Player, refused to mute his mic whenever he had to it.

Matte Lupin!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:48 pm 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married to Ryo!
My brother makes fun of my weight and he calls me Big Mac. To me he's just a white trash scumbag and I wouldn't care if he died. :o My sister is a stalker. A couple of months ago she read my facebook messages and told my mom that I had a boyfriend. Because of her I got grounded for a month. She also stalks me by following me everywhere and I never get to watch TV by myself. Also, she recently told us that she picks her butt in the shower and that's where the poop in the tub is coming from. :o I really wish my parents would take her to the doctor.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:13 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
our neighbours are renewing their bathroom and because of them,there's a water leak in our bathroom :blue:
they'll try to fix it tomorrow but still i am so restless :(

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:23 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married To NQS!
Neo Queen Serenity wrote:
My brother makes fun of my weight and he calls me Big Mac. To me he's just a white trash scumbag and I wouldn't care if he died. :o My sister is a stalker. A couple of months ago she read my facebook messages and told my mom that I had a boyfriend. Because of her I got grounded for a month. She also stalks me by following me everywhere and I never get to watch TV by myself. Also, she recently told us that she picks her butt in the shower and that's where the poop in the tub is coming from. :o I really wish my parents would take her to the doctor.

last part was TMI XD but i enjoyed the rest (tho i was upset and missed you during that month you were grounded :love: )

http://www.SilverMillenniumFalcon.com The Realm For All Things Geek Also A Good Place For Writing Fan Fiction! And Hentai!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11169 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 369, 370, 371, 372, 373