Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:30 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370, 371, 372  Next
 Post subject: Re: Rant about things you dislike/that annoy you
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:35 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: In a relationship
One thing that annoys me a lot is when you are sitting in a room and the sensor automatically turns off the lights because it can't detect you :|

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."-Gandhi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:53 pm 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: taken :A
TheWinterSoldier91 wrote:
One thing that annoys me a lot is when you are sitting in a room and the sensor automatically turns off the lights because it can't detect you :|

same goes when i'm climbing the stairs and it can't detect me till i arrive at the next floor :o

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:11 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
One thing that is also very annoying is when people give you job duties that aren't part of your job description. I get designated as someone for IT even though I don't have the job title. :|

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:16 am 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
^^^i had the same issue when i was a high school student and doing my appprenticeship.I was supposed to be a textile lab technician but all i did was cleaning the lab and serving tea for 10 hours in a day ^_^' and my boss still wasn't content.

my student teacher training at college was perfect compared to this.At least i never did cleaning and serving tea i just did my job :oh:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:25 pm 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married to Ryo!
People who complain about forum games. :o Even Kero never complained the games. :o

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:26 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
Other: PK Yuri Ω!
People who if they don't like something, they think these things shouldn't exist. If i find something i don't like but it makes other people happy, I just ignore it and I let it be, that isn't too hard. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:44 pm 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
people who tend to pick up fights because of smallest things :/

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:59 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
People who post passive-aggressive things thinking the person won't see it.

And for the record, I wasn't complaining -- I was offering a suggestion to make them better. I also never said they shouldn't exist though I guess it's possible you're referring to someone else. I never said to close the threads.

Other things that annoy me: people who refuse to think that improvements can be made.

#BlueLivesMatter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:38 pm 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
for some reason, my banner went inactive and the fourm was saying it has to be 150 pixles high and i checked the size and it was the high, so i changed it to 149 and it still said that... so i used imagar instead of photobucket, and what do you know it started working...

photobucket has turned into such crap

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:56 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
Hate it when people refuse to accept fault and try to shift it onto someone else. If someone honks at you for a good reason, be a man and accept it instead of having a fit and making a big deal out of it.

Last edited by TheWinterSoldier91 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:02 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married To NQS!
I'm annoyed at how serious and less fun this forum's getting i mean love this forum to death but some members (i wont say who because I'm nice that way XD) like to complain about stuff that's not hurting anyone heck even Kero who wrote the Forum Rules didn't have a problem with stuff like the Forum Games as they were in the Off Topic Section which is a forum for Topics that have nothing to do with Sailor Moon (if you don't like a certain thread don't go in it, its that simple)

P.S. felt good to get that off my chest :D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:23 pm 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
;) all of the forums i joined in years had a wide variety of games
the games on this forum are very little compared to others i know

i have mixed feelings now im annoyed

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:07 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married to TWS91
Ryo Urawa wrote:
I'm annoyed at how serious and less fun this forum's getting i mean love this forum to death but some members (i wont say who because I'm nice that way XD) like to complain about stuff that's not hurting anyone heck even Kero who wrote the Forum Rules didn't have a problem with stuff like the Forum Games as they were in the Off Topic Section which is a forum for Topics that have nothing to do with Sailor Moon (if you don't like a certain thread don't go in it, its that simple)

I do think it's better not to name any names.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:21 pm 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married to Ryo!
Ryo Urawa wrote:

I agree with this 100%!! I swear some people have nothing better to do with their time so they just complain instead. :o

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:45 pm 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
someone on this star wars FB page, posted that they were able to get the new dolls that came out... turns out the toys r us they got them at put them out early... *pouts*

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:35 am 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
people who thinks i am an alien because i never complain because of hot weather

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:11 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
I find it irritating when people bug you while you are working on homework or a project, either for school or work, because they can't fix something so they decide to grab the nearest person and drag them into the mess..

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:16 pm 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
my mother thinks i am anemic because i don't eat meat and being sarcastic about it well it's 2017 and it's already proved that it has nothing to do with anemia plus i already eat all other foods which are rich in iron :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:39 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
Other: PK Yuri Ω!
I hate when my brother goes out and he turns off the wi-fi router, leaving me without internet for my laptop, even when i pay the half of the internet bill! I hadn't the chance to talk with him about it because our works, but i'm afraid of it because it can end really bad because we don't have a good relationship... :confused:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:51 pm 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
Sailor DooM wrote:
I hate when my brother goes out and he turns off the wi-fi router, leaving me without internet for my laptop, even when i pay the half of the internet bill! I hadn't the chance to talk with him about it because our works, but i'm afraid of it because it can end really bad because we don't have a good relationship... :confused:

you can turn on the wi-fi router easily
i used to do it when we had limited internet access too,but now it's always tturned on

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:57 am 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
I hate selling games to stores. They always give you absolutely pitiful offers that make you question why you even bothered taking the games to the store in the first place. One incident happened yesterday when I tried selling Mega Man 4. The game is worth $40ish, yet the store only offered me $3. Ack. Might as well try eBay, but even then, I'd have to worry about shipping and selling charges.

Matte Lupin!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:05 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
GTAB wrote:
I hate selling games to stores. They always give you absolutely pitiful offers that make you question why you even bothered taking the games to the store in the first place. One incident happened yesterday when I tried selling Mega Man 4. The game is worth $40ish, yet the store only offered me $3. Ack. Might as well try eBay, but even then, I'd have to worry about shipping and selling charges.

been there (although I did get my Switch super cheap thanks to trading in my 30GB Wii U) I actually tried selling stuff on Ebay myself like my Gaming Magazine Collection no one even bid :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:14 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
I hate it when people call me on blocked numbers. It's annoying because people who call me for job interviews don't often have numbers that show up. Ugh.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:50 am 
Yoshi
Yoshi
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
People who are venomous to other people who are happy :grouphug: or just having harmless fun :yoshi:. :booze:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:01 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married to TWS91
^ I'm to sorry to hear, rgveda99.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:12 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor DooM wrote:

it's pretty easy to plug in/ turn back on.. you could just go to him and say "I pay for half of the internet bill and it's unfair that you shut it off when you leave the house.""

if he tried to fight it, then give him the 3rd degree. he has no right to be controlling.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:36 am 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
i woke up to the sound of rain and i can't fall asleep again :blue:
it's the middle of the night

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:01 am 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
^ Happens to me all too often. When you have to work in the morning, then it's even more of a nuisance.

Matte Lupin!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:07 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
rgveda99 wrote:
People who are venomous to other people who are happy :grouphug: or just having harmless fun :yoshi:. :booze:

well said rgveda99 :happy:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:30 am 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
At the airport club I work at, people sometimes leave their drink glasses and even their unfinished food inside... the bathrooms of all places. :| Why would you even bring this stuff into the bathroom in the first place? Completely unsanitary, and more often than not, the people who do this refuse to even wash their hands. Ack. Speaking of that, if a patron refuses to wash their hands and heads towards the food table afterward, I hate calling them out since they usually get really defensive about it. And I even ask them nicely to boot, but they still feel as if I'm personally offending them.

Matte Lupin!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370, 371, 372  Next