* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:53 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Dreams/nightmares thread
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:03 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 39 months ago
inactive
I remember having the most weirdest dream ever in my life.....I dreamed that geese were stealing the moon that was the size of a pumpkin. :dead: xD

And that I had to go rescue it with somebody else (I can't remember), so I asked this old lady who were on a building rooftop to see who stole the moon and that's all I remembered....

Weird dream though.... :P

Last edited by Caleb on Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: What has been your most weirdest dream ever?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:07 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 66 months ago
inactive
Location: in a dumpster with oscar the grouch and switchblade sullivan
where i walked out of my house and there were golden cats floating down the road...like cars...so many of them. some slowly rotating in the air. the sky was also a weird colour of orange

the whole dream was me trying to figure out WTF went so horribly wrong with the world

was so messed up not just because of that but because the dream had an actual plot and climax and everything where I discovered some scientist screwed up reality cause of some machine he made or something, man that was such a crack trip

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:10 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 71 months ago
inactive
A 4 legged demon going on top of me and trying to chew my stomach apart while I was trying to defend myself and get it off me while punching it.So Creepy. :eek:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:15 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 78 months ago
inactive
3 words: Flying Alligator Ninjas. When those things come after you it's a done deal for you. The dream they were in was when I decided to side with the hippopotamus pirates. Before anyone calls me on the alligators not being near hipos, I know. I just think crocodile ninjas doesn't sound as cool. Anyways, pretty much was all about fending the FNAs off.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:19 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 7 months ago
inactive
Steven Spielberg washing dishes like a zombie. :grey:

Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.. Dear.
Interesting gossip.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:21 am 
inactive
Usapon wrote:

:D :lol: LOL!

Usapon have you ever had a nightmare where a demon attacks you?Its creepy as hell! :eek:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:21 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Enjoy Yourself
the senshi meet the ghostbusters and scooby doo, in a haunted mansion with ghosts and youma, yes I actually dreamed this

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:23 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 7 months ago
inactive
SegaSaturnGamer wrote:
Usapon wrote:

:D :lol: LOL!

Usapon have you ever had a nightmare where a demon attacks you?Its creepy as hell! :eek:

No. That was so much more creepier.

Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.. Dear.
Interesting gossip.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:26 am 
inactive
I've actually had a dream where I was climb up the world's most steepest hill and I was hanging onto a tree until i slipped and was falling

I woke up having the feeling I was falling, it was scary :(

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:27 am 
inactive
Usapon wrote:
SegaSaturnGamer wrote:
Usapon wrote:

:D :rantipole: rantipole!

No. That was so much more creepier.

Anyone here had nightmares involving demonic attacks?I had to fight my way out of one by punching a vicious four legged demon trying to rip my stomach apart!

Post subject: Re: Dreams/nightmares thread
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:30 am 
inactive
I don't remember having any....but I do remember having an nightmare about Slappy the dummy :(

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:30 am 
inactive
SegaSaturnGamer wrote:
Anyone here had nightmares involving demonic attacks?I had to fight my way out of one by punching a vicious four legged demon trying to rip my stomach apart!

Nope. But I'd take that over being eaten through by rats. I didn't sleep much that night. :grey:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:32 am 
inactive
Ace0fSpades wrote:
SegaSaturnGamer wrote:

Nope. But I'd take that over being eaten through by rats. I didn't sleep much that night. :grey:

I agree...I would be screaming for my parents though....

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:32 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Enjoy Yourself
Ace0fSpades wrote:
SegaSaturnGamer wrote:

I'll take that over bed bugs :grey:
I try not to think about demons :dead: :eek:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:33 am 
inactive
Demons are awful and scary....I attempt to not watch or anything scary before bed.....or else I'm in trouble. :dead:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:36 am 
inactive
NeoMillennium wrote:
Demons are awful and scary....I attempt to not watch or anything scary before bed.....or else I'm in trouble. :dead:

Wait till you are a bit older and then go play a game called Doom. You can take revenge on them and overcome your fear. :D Here's a wild shot in the dark, I'm pretty sure SegaSaturngamer just got done playing it. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:38 am 
inactive
I use to watch scary movies when I was a lot younger....I stopped after having a nightmare about Pennywise from IT :eek: :dead:

It was horrible.....reminds me where my fear of clowns come from.....

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:39 am 
inactive
NeoMillennium wrote:

I know and that is why I always have 2 Rosaries one on the door of my room and one hanging on the wall and that is also why I always have at least one Bible where ever I sleep. Especially after that nightmare of having to Box a Demon for Self Defense. :supercry: :eek:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:42 am 
inactive
Ace0fSpades wrote:
NeoMillennium wrote:

Wait till you are a bit older and then go play a game called Doom. You can take revenge on them and overcome your fear. :D Here's a wild shot in the dark, I'm pretty sure SegaSaturngamer just got done playing it. ;)

Nah I play Diablo to practice killing demons most of the time. However I used to play Doom prior to Diablo's release as a way of practicing shooting demons! :D

Aces0fSpades play Diablo and I guarantee you you will learn a thing or 2 about killing demons! 8) :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:46 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 40 months ago
inactive
NeoMillennium wrote:
I don't remember having any....but I do remember having an nightmare about Slappy the dummy :(

Ahahah. Goosebumps. Just reading that name brings me back. :lol:

I've had some weird ones... the other day, I was bringing a pie to the pool and the water in the deep end was just sort of Jello, and a bunch of stray cats were walking on it... there was more to it, I'm pretty sure it involved Baywatch lifeguards and the cast of Adam-12. :grey:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:50 am 
inactive
SegaSaturnGamer wrote:
Ace0fSpades wrote:
NeoMillennium wrote:

Nah I play Diablo to practice killing demons most of the time. However I used to play Doom prior to Diablo's release as a way of practicing shooting demons! :D

Aces0fSpades play Diablo and I guarantee you you will learn a thing or 2 about killing demons! 8) :D

I was thinking about it once 3 came out. That way I could play all 3 in one straight go. :cool: Back on topic though, anyone else ever have that dream where you are under water and trying desperately to swim back to the surface but can't quite make it? I get that one all the time. :x

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:57 am 
inactive
Quote:
Back on topic though, anyone else ever have that dream where you are under water and trying desperately to swim back to the surface but can't quite make it? I get that one all the time. :x

Yeah. A lot. Made even more painful because of a certain incident where someone I knew drowned and died and I blamed myself. :confused:

There's a lot of crossdressing in my dreams for some reason... usually guys dressed as girls that only I know is a guy and no one else will believe me. :eeklez:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:06 am 
inactive
silhouette wrote:
Yeah. A lot. Made even more painful because of a certain incident where someone I knew drowned and died and I blamed myself. :confused:

Sorry if that brought up anything bad :sad:
silhouette wrote:
There's a lot of crossdressing in my dreams for some reason... usually guys dressed as girls that only I know is a guy and no one else will believe me.

Maybe it was something you watched that's causing that. ;) I tend to have those too (not the cross dressing part, the no one believing you part ^_^' ) I hate those dreams above most because A, they are frustrating and B, usually in movies or books like those when you think everyone else is insane for not seeing it, a lot of times it is infact you who are insane. :x It's annoying.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:09 am 
inactive
Ace0fSpades wrote:
silhouette wrote:

Sorry if that brought up anything bad :sad:
silhouette wrote:
There's a lot of crossdressing in my dreams for some reason... usually guys dressed as girls that only I know is a guy and no one else will believe me.

Maybe it was something you watched that's causing that. ;) I tend to have those too (not the cross dressing part, the no one believing you part ^_^' ) I hate those dreams above most because A, they are frustrating and B, usually in movies or books like those when you think everyone else is insane for not seeing it, a lot of times it is infact you who are insane. :x It's annoying.

Nah, I'm over it. It's not like you could have known anyways, right? :P Sometimes little things just come back.

Heheh. Sailor Moon's probably the one that did it. :P It's frustrating. Once I had a dream I was in an insane asylum like that.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:16 am 
inactive
silhouette wrote:
Nah, I'm over it. It's not like you could have known anyways, right? :P Sometimes little things just come back.

Yeah well I find that that kind of thing is like stepping on a land mine. Especially with a lot of my friends. It's just instinct to freak out for me when that happens.
silhouette wrote:
Sailor Moon's probably the one that did it.

Yeah seriously *cough cough* Fisheye Ahem. That was a bad one :P I honestly thought that he was a woman when I watched the dub. Ok the episode that shows his chest kinda had me suspicious but still. Then I go back and read up on his character to cover any details I missed. Yeah uhh lol, I missed a big one. :P
silhouette wrote:
Once I had a dream I was in an insane asylum like that.

Bet that was eventful.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:03 am 
inactive
I always thought Zirconia was a man (I.E. the English dub :o )

Last edited by Caleb on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:06 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 31 months ago
inactive
I once had a dream that my dad was trying to make a movie about a mouse named Pegasus :P No clue how that entered my mind XD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:16 am 
inactive
XD

I never once had a Sailor Moon dream....that would be awesome though :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :tongue: :D :dance: :dance: :dance:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:55 am 
inactive
I had an awesome Sailor Moon dream. Lets just say its deals with me and Matoko making LOVE.... :blush: :love:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:51 am 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married to Ryo!
I had a weird dream about a Michael Jackson clown... :eek: :dead: (I had week of random strange dreams... ^_^' )