Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:57 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1911 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64
 Post subject: Re: The downfall of J-pop?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:41 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
So let's lighten up a bit & here's a trailer, released today, of an upcoming historical comedy/fantasy movie starring several prominent BEJ48 members, including their group ace, who plays the 1st-lead character in it:

It's set in both the Tang Dynasty &, to a lesser extent, the present day. :)

Another one:

https://m.v.qq.com/x/page/m/d/w/m05237i ... l?ptag=887

This latest one feels surprisingly romantic, despite the overall comical tone of the movie:

https://v.qq.com/x/cover/cfv8opyaqtva6e ... lps6k.html

Official excerpt footage from the various stages of theater performances by the various teams of SHY48, compiled for the group's 1st anniversary - the theater performances of the SNHG groups last from about two to four hours, so this approx. 11-min. footage can give you a good, typical sample of those performances, even tho it's an incomplete one & covers the "unit" part only (each performance comprises the "unit," "solo," "16-member," "MC," & - if any - various non-regular parts, among others):

http://p.weibo.com/show/channerWbH5/103 ... 49212ddada

[EDIT]
There've been signs that the SNHG is currently preparing for their very 1st large-scale, SNHG-wide group-/team-level reshuffle ever since the founding of SNH48, tho I guess most of it would still happen at the team level w/i SNH48 - now brace for the storms & pains among the group/team members as well as their fans for this necessary change for the long-term good of the SNHG groups, & hope they're doing it in the right ways. :)

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:33 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
It's been confirmed today that the current group ace of SNH48, who's a 2nd-generation member in their 2nd team & currently ranked #1 (she's already been in that position for two consecutive years), will graduate very soon. She'll be still under their management after leaving the group, have her own personal, dedicated/exclusive agency, & continue to work on movies/TV & as a solo singer. Formal announcement will come shortly.

My congrats to her & thx for her long service to the group over the years, especially her serving as the "face" of the entire group. :)
A trailer of an upcoming exclusive documentary on her, released by her exclusive agency today:

http://m.miaopai.com/show/channel/hmIgX ... i4TyDyig__

The whole thing, released today:

[EDIT]
^ Ah, pls note that it's still not the final, complete version, since the footage from many of her current works at hand can't be disclosed yet at this stage.

The soundtrack of a wholly in-English number in her last EP:

BTW, she's just been ranked the 8th place among the 100 most beautiful female artists in the world for this year by an American mag a couple of days ago - her highest position in that ranking so far (she's actually been ranked in it for consecutive years already, tho I didn't report it here back then).

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:58 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
There've been signs that the SNHG is currently preparing for their very 1st large-scale, SNHG-wide group-/team-level reshuffle ever since the founding of SNH48, tho I guess most of it would still happen at the team level w/i SNH48 - now brace for the storms & pains among the group/team members as well as their fans for this necessary change for the long-term good of the SNHG groups, & hope they're doing it in the right ways. :)

At a New Year's Eve special theater performance in the exclusive theater of SNH48 tonight (actually in the next morning after the countdown), they formally announced that upcoming & - IMO - long-overdue reshuffle, which, as it turns out, will affect SNH48 only (hence it'll take place only at the team level w/i that group), & will involve the reshuffle of all the 102 formal members in the group's current five teams w/ the addition of new formal members & after abolishing one team & forming a brand new team, w/ another new team exclusively for trainee members to be formed too. Details of the reorganization will be announced at a major SNHG concert in early Feb. next year (or this year - 2018 - at the local time).

Expect joy, sadness, & dramatic responses among the group's members during that upcoming announcement early next/this year. XD

[EDIT]
An awesome performance of the title number of SNHG's last EP by SNH48 on a New Year's Eve show of a major satellite TV station tonight:

^ Such ad hoc teams from various SNHG groups have actually appeared on such shows of various satellite TV stations around the country (both the major ones & the lesser, more localized ones) as well as various major channels on the central state TV tonight, hence it's pretty likely to see them just by switching on the TV anywhere in the country tonight lol - something that can easily be achieved by a group of 300+ members (if one considers all the SNHG groups as one mega group). :cool: And I can't cover them all here, of course. lol

An official recap footage of the various industry awards being received by SNH48's elite subgroup 7SENSES both in the country & overseas near the end of this year, which's remarkable since the subgroup has only been formed this year: :oh: :cool:

http://p.weibo.com/show/channerWbH5/103 ... 7c562f5937

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:48 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
SHY48 performing their number recorded on SNHG's current latest EP at their joint-team New Year's Eve special theater performance tonight:

^ Note that the joyous song, simply titled "Wish You A Happy New Year" (my translation), lol incorporates elements from both traditional Chinese music & Western classical music, which parallels their stage costumes also featuring elements of both traditional Chinese costumes & Western clothing. :)

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:54 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
So let's lighten up a bit & here's a trailer, released today, of an upcoming historical comedy/fantasy movie starring several prominent BEJ48 members, including their group ace, who plays the 1st-lead character in it:

Another one:

This latest one feels surprisingly romantic, despite the overall comical tone of the movie:

Yet another one, which's got a pretty dramatic feel:

https://v.qq.com/x/cover/cfv8opyaqtva6e ... t0m4i.html

Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:

At a New Year's Eve special theater performance in the exclusive theater of SNH48 tonight (actually in the next morning after the countdown), they formally announced that upcoming & - IMO - long-overdue reshuffle, which, as it turns out, will affect SNH48 only (hence it'll take place only at the team level w/i that group), & will involve the reshuffle of all the 102 formal members in the group's current five teams w/ the addition of new formal members & after abolishing one team & forming a brand new team, w/ another new team exclusively for trainee members to be formed too. Details of the reorganization will be announced at a major SNHG concert in early Feb. next year (or this year - 2018 - at the local time).

Expect joy, sadness, & dramatic responses among the group's members during that upcoming announcement early next/this year. XD

Looks like their 5th team is to be abolished, as many have speculated, & the team members are pretty upset. Once the biggest team in the group's history (the record in the number of team members hasn't been broken ever since, & is pretty unlikely to ever be), the youngest team of the group is instrumental in the hatching & founding of their very 1st sister groups BEJ48 & GNZ48, which triggered the historic breakup between AKBG & SNHG. The team may have the shortest history & lifespan, but has been pretty eventful over the past couple of years, & has nurtured some outstanding members, including candidates for the next-generation group ace.

Would wanna make tons of comments about it, but I'm just stopping here for now. :(

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:59 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Both the staff & group members of CKG48, the newest SNHG group formed just recently, were officially mocking that #2-ranked member of SNH48's 2nd team regarding that recent incident/crisis caused by her inappropriate speech on the net, her disastrous responses afterwards, & her well-known bad relationship w/ the team's deputy captain (I've somewhat covered it on the last page here), during a game held in the "MC" part of their theater performance a couple of days ago - a detailed account of it on a Japanese fansite today:

https://snh48.info/2018/01/17489/

Now that's entertainment! :lol:

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:42 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
In this poster for one of the two upcoming major SNHG concerts held in consecutive days, all their current/upcoming groups & subgroups are listed:

https://wx1.sinaimg.cn/large/a04b2a1dgy ... 1r01ky.jpg

^ Those five titles of all their current groups shown near the top are self-explanatory (the titles of all the current 15 teams under them aren't shown, tho), & those six titles of all their current/upcoming subgroups shown near the bottom are (from left): the seven-member 7SENSES, the five-member COLOR GIRLS, the seven-member STYLE7, the 16-member FOCUS 16, the two-member HO2, & the five-member BLUE V ("V" is the Roman numeral for the number "five") - the fan-elected members of the yet-to-debut latter two haven't been announced yet.

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:11 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
SNH48 are producing musicals :oh: - here's a dedicated HP for that, opened today:

http://www.snh48.com/event/s213/

[EDIT]
^ A promotion video for their 1st one debuting early next month, released today:

^ Looks classy. :cool:

[EDIT]
^ Ah, it's to be set in the 20s/30s of the last century. Also note that the male roles are to be also played by them, just like Takarazuka. lol

A few glimpses of that musical debuting last week:

http://p.weibo.com/show/channerWbH5/103 ... ce39744fa4

A media report on it, in which you can see more footage from it:

Finally, they offered a live broadcast of it yesterday :oh: - here's a footage of a part from the broadcast:

It's sad that the captain of their 3rd team, who also appears in the above footage, is leaving the group & that's her last performance in it. Her departure is also a loss for their musical productions, as she's the most experienced group member in stage plays. *sigh*

BTW, she's also a lyricist for some of their major songs as well as a narrator for their documentaries, so the loss is actually tripled. :(

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:32 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
^ Another footage from it:

[EDIT 1]
^ Another one:

[EDIT 2]
^ This one isn't from it, but is actually an MV for the character song of a main character in the musical, rendered in-character by a pretty talented member of their 5th team, who's also one of the group members playing that character:

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:03 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:

Another one:

Quote:
Yet another one, which's got a pretty dramatic feel:

https://v.qq.com/x/cover/cfv8opyaqtva6e ... t0m4i.html

The very last one, which also doesn't feel like a comedy at all, but instead like House of Cards in a historical setting: lol

https://v.qq.com/x/cover/cfv8opyaqtva6e ... 00zf0.html

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:48 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Info on the upcoming birthday special theater performance dedicated to the "big brother" of SNH48's 2nd team, w/ several nice pics of her & including info on the exclusive peripheral items for her birthday - note that the hat w/ cat eyes is designed by herself, basing on the look of her famous cat: lol

https://wx4.sinaimg.cn/large/a04b2a1dgy ... 5w7x6r.jpg

The uber cool former model is a possible candidate for the captain or deputy captain of their new, reorganized 2nd team after their upcoming group-wide reshuffle. :)

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:47 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Three prominent members of SNH48's 1st team, including the team's captain & "fashion queen," are currently attending various events & activities of the the London Fashion Week - a coverage of that on a Japanese fansite today (click the pics to view them in their original large sizes):

https://snh48.info/2018/01/17564/

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:08 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Info on the upcoming birthday special theater performance dedicated to the "big brother" of SNH48's 2nd team, w/ several nice pics of her & including info on the exclusive peripheral items for her birthday - note that the hat w/ cat eyes is designed by herself, basing on the look of her famous cat: lol

https://wx4.sinaimg.cn/large/a04b2a1dgy ... 5w7x6r.jpg

The uber cool former model is a possible candidate for the captain or deputy captain of their new, reorganized 2nd team after their upcoming group-wide reshuffle. :)

For anyone who's curious about the look of her cat, here's a pic posted by her today: =^_^=

http://wx1.sinaimg.cn/large/dab25469gy1 ... 2c0u0x.jpg

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:32 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
The deputy captain of SNH48's 2nd team, now the current de facto "face" of the group, walking the red carpet of an awards event tonight, in which she also received a personal award for herself:

Highly educated, multi-lingual, & experienced in managing her team as the team's "whip" & finance chief, she's a suitable person for representing the entire group after the graduation of their group ace earlier. :)

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:38 am 
Yoshi
Yoshi
Do you think this section might get vaporized some day? :yoshi:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:30 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
rgveda99 wrote:
Do you think this section might get vaporized some day? :yoshi:

Who knows? XD The section was actually created by myself from my two existing threads in the OT section, after creating the Time-killing Paradise one earlier from existing threads in that section too. :)

[EDIT]
A rather comprehensive analysis of the business strategy of SNHG, including some comparisons w/ AKBG, posted on a Japanese fansite today:

https://snh48.info/2018/01/17657/

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:12 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
An MV for a famous stage number of SNH48's 2nd team, rendered by the top dancer of the team, who's also known for her talent XD (which's also well featured in the MV :o ), & an eccentric member of the team, who's already left the group now *sigh* - released today:

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:16 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
An official birthday poster for the birthday today of a popular member of GNZ48's 2nd team, who also doubles as a member of CKG48's 1st team:

https://wx2.sinaimg.cn/large/006c5eFZgy ... 28hnpe.jpg

^ She's donning their current stage uniform - they're known among the SNHG groups for the superb designs of their various uniforms & costumes. :cool:

And here's another one, made by CKG48 & featuring her in their current stage uniform, which also looks pretty nice:

https://wx1.sinaimg.cn/large/006P1U2ngy ... 2dc4qq.jpg

^ The words at her right indicate her specialties, namely: appreciation of idols, esports, flute, Japanese language, chemistry, & botany.

The relatively short, multi-talented girl has also got a big heart & a nice personality. :)

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:42 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Visually speaking, this trailer, released today, looks pretty much like one for a show w/ a serious theme & story, but is actually for a comedy show for selling peripheral items of SNH48, starring the ace & another popular member of their 2nd team - the contrast makes it doubly hilarious: XD

[EDIT]
The much delayed, long-awaited new stage of BEJ48's 1st team has finally debuted today - here're a couple of its numbers:

^ The title song, w/ some nice stage effect designs. :cool:

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:10 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
A fan-made promotion video for a popular member of CKG48's 1st team:

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:44 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
An official birthday poster for the birthday today of a popular member of GNZ48's 2nd team, who also doubles as a member of CKG48's 1st team:

https://wx2.sinaimg.cn/large/006c5eFZgy ... 28hnpe.jpg

^ She's donning their current stage uniform - they're known among the SNHG groups for the superb designs of their various uniforms & costumes. :cool:

And here's another one, made by CKG48 & featuring her in their current stage uniform, which also looks pretty nice:

https://wx1.sinaimg.cn/large/006P1U2ngy ... 2dc4qq.jpg

^ The words at her right indicate her specialties, namely: appreciation of idols, esports, flute, Japanese language, chemistry, & botany.

The relatively short, multi-talented girl has also got a big heart & a nice personality. :)

Her solo-rendering a short version of a famous number in the current stage of her team in GNZ48, at her birthday special theater performance of her team in CKG48 today:

It's probably the very 1st solo performance of that 16-person group song - at least it's the 1st time I've seen that. :)

My J-pop corner

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1911 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64