Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:41 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63  Next
 Post subject: Re: The downfall of J-pop?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:36 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
The already all-powerful 2nd team of SNH48 has just formally admitted a new, 8th-generation member today, whose credentials are as follows:

- Started playing the piano at 4.5 y.o.
- Studied classical music at a secondary school affiliated to the state-established/run Central Music Academy.
- Majored in both composing & vocal rendition at the Berklee College of Music in the States, & graduated after completing the four-year course there in just two years, i.e. half of the time.

More info about her, w/ a number of her private pics (click to view them in their original large sizes), on this page of a Japanese fansite:

http://snh48.info/2017/09/12237/

^ Even that Japanese fan running the site queries what she's doing there in the group. XD

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:23 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
^ Some additional remarks & corrections on those credentials:

Rika-Chicchi wrote:
- Studied classical music at a secondary school affiliated to the state-established/run Central Music Academy.

Her studies there were focused on vocal rendition.

Quote:
- Majored in both composing & vocal rendition at the Berklee College of Music in the States, & graduated after completing the four-year course there in just two years, i.e. half of the time.

Her double majors there were jazz music composing & modern music production.

It's according to her profile on her blog, screencapped in this article posted on that Japanese fansite today:

http://snh48.info/2017/09/12242/

^ BTW, her current hairstyle looks like Hotaru's. :)

[EDIT]
A pic of the group ace of SNH48 shot on the set of a historical production, posted by herself tonight:

http://wx2.sinaimg.cn/large/dab20f8dly1 ... 34vqvc.jpg

^ She dubs that hairstyle as "Mickey head." XD

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:37 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
[Re: The former part of the preceding post] And according to her profile on their official site, her specialties include composing of jazz music, production of pop music, opera singing, English language, piano, copywriting, sax, & viola, & she has an English name Julie - I think they could totally hire her as a (senior) staff, if not even a trainee exec, but guess she'd like to get the feel of working as an idol 1st. lol

Like what I've mentioned here in the past, there're some "over-qualified" group members from their later generations. :)

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:09 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
A pic of the group ace of SNH48 shot on the set of a historical production, posted by herself tonight:

The 2nd trailer of a latest drama set in present day & starring her - it's rare to see her doing dramas/movies set in present day:

[EDIT 1]
The soundtrack of BEJ48's current latest single, released today:

[EDIT 2]
^ Another nice one, of a number in GNZ48's current latest autumn EP, rendered by their 2nd team & released yesterday:

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:35 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
And according to her profile on their official site, her specialties include composing of jazz music, production of pop music, opera singing, English language, piano, copywriting, sax, & viola, & she has an English name Julie - I think they could totally hire her as a (senior) staff, if not even a trainee exec, but guess she'd like to get the feel of working as an idol 1st. lol

Like what I've mentioned here in the past, there're some "over-qualified" group members from their later generations. :)

Ah, here's her profile page of that site:

http://www.snh48.com/member_details.html?sid=10179

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:20 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
A number in a new stage of GNZ48's 3rd team performed during their debut performance of that stage today:

[EDIT]
[Re: The preceding post] A Japanese fansite has dug up some materials from her past & found that she can conduct a big band, too, :oh: among others - here's a brief article on that, w/ a couple of YouTube clips (the latter one shows her conducting a big band), posted there today:

http://snh48.info/2017/09/12312/

^ It also mentions that her English given name used while studying in the States was Cyclone (what a name! :ohmy: ), instead of Julie, her current one stated in her profile on their official site.

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:34 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
A C-pop number of a Taiwanese diva & then a famous single of SKE48 covered by a member of GNZ48's 3rd team (w/ several teammates for the former song) at the team's theater performance tonight - the Chinese lyrics of the latter song is written by herself, & that MV featuring herself & being shown while she was rendering it is also produced by herself: :cool:

The whole MV itself:

She's been formally appointed as the captain of the team during a theater performance of the team today (the deputy captain of the team was also appointed at the same time - both positions have long been vacant ever since the forming of the team). :)

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:07 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
A prominent member of SHY48's 1st team chose to don an ancient costume, complete w/ a make-up being chic back then, in the team's phototaking & album signing event today:

https://wx3.sinaimg.cn/large/006yUouDly ... 2ai7wj.jpg

^ She looks just like an ancient woman having come thru a time tunnel to the present day. :cool:

A hot gif from a theater performance of SNH48's 1st team today, in which a boyish looking 2nd-generation member (albeit briefly lol ) gets a feel of the butt of a 1st-generation one, who's the top vocalist of the team as well as a talented graphic artist/designer, w/ a full, sexy body too :cool: (the woman in her mid-20s is also the oldest member of the team as well as the entire group, & among all the SNHG groups too):

https://wx1.sinaimg.cn/large/dab1e49bly ... 0eme87.gif

[EDIT]
^ Ah, that gif, taken from a live broadcast of that theater performance, was posted by that boyish member after that - to boast her success in groping the older member (h/e brief it was)? XD And as a bonus, here's another one, posted by her HAWT partner:

http://wx1.sinaimg.cn/large/b5d6e209gy1 ... 0emkjt.gif

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:36 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
^ Apparently she's got a harem w/i the team: :o

^ That young schoolgirl, who's a newbie member in the team, being included is a bit objectionable, tho. XD

[EDIT 1]
The 1st, approx.-12-min. instalment of a documentary on the SNHG General Election final results announcement concert held earlier, produced by a major Korean production company, wholly narrated in English, & released on that company's official YouTube channel yesterday - highly recommended:

To be fair, the content of the documentary can't be said to be entirely neutral, as that company has already been partially acquired by the management company of SNHG, :P but it's still pretty informative &, most importantly, can give you a 1st-hand, on-the-ground authentic feel of the event. :)

[EDIT 2]
^ Ah, besides the concert itself, the documentary will also cover the large-scale, SNHG-wide vote-thanking event on the next couple of days of the concert in its later instalments.

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:19 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
The 3rd team of SNH48 is currently in deep, multiple troubles/crises, which's also caused the group's official blogger(s) to post much fewer entries in the past couple of days or so, since they're busy in combing the tons of responses on the net. I don't feel like detailing those troubles here, nor have I got the time to do so anyway, so for those who'd like to know about it & can read Japanese/Chinese, here's an article detailing it & posted on a Japanese fansite today:

http://snh48.info/2017/09/12363/

I feel sad for the team's captain & only recently appointed deputy captain (even the latter has got a trouble of her own at present!) :( - hope the team under their leadership will eventually overcome it & climb out from the pit. *sigh*

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:28 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
^ For those who'd like to follow the members of that team during these times, here's an official list of them, w/ all the pics being clickable to their respective official HPs (scroll down to the heading "H队-TEAM HII") - the team is currently the largest among all the five ones of SNH48, BTW:

http://www.snh48.com/member_list.html

As the matters are still evolving, no official announcements concerned, if any, have been issued yet, & as of writing the above-linked list also hasn't been amended yet.

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:21 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:

The 2nd trailer of a latest drama set in present day & starring her - it's rare to see her doing dramas/movies set in present day:

The MV of a theme of that drama also rendered by her, featuring various footage from the drama:

The title of the theme can be translated as "Thinking of You." :)

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:01 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
^ Ah, that theme is also one of the non-title numbers in her current latest solo EP. :)

A few glimpses of the exclusive theater of CKG48 currently under construction, posted by their official blogger today:

https://wx1.sinaimg.cn/large/006P1U2ngy ... 4txqv5.jpg

The group is currently recruiting their 2nd-generation members, even tho their 1st-generation ones haven't debuted yet. :oh:

[EDIT 1]
The awesome captain of SNH48's mighty 2nd team becoming a mechanic (in heels XD ) in a CM for an auto parts supplies chain: :cool:

http://p.weibo.com/show/channerWbH5/103 ... 29f0920e06

[EDIT 2]
A trailer of an upcoming movie starring four prominent members of BEJ48:

And stills of those four & the male lead ( lol ) from that movie:

https://wx2.sinaimg.cn/large/006VWdClly ... 3h0kjn.jpg

^ From top, excluding the male lead: the pretty mature captain of their 2nd team, the uber cool "fashion queen" of the same team, the young ace of the same team who's the movie's female lead (&, yeah, is still a U-18 kid, just as her look suggests lol ), & the gorgeous ace of their 3rd team.

[EDIT 3]
^ A fan-made promotion video comprising various past footage of that energetic kid:

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:22 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
A prominent member of SHY48's 1st team working at a CD selling event for their debut EP in their exclusive theater today:

https://wx1.sinaimg.cn/large/006yUouDly ... 2aiu0z.jpg

Like her younger looking but actually older (albeit by just a lil bit lol ) twin sister in that same team (who's the captain of the team, BTW), she's also a pro acrobat. :)

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:02 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Rika-Chicchi wrote:

^ From top, excluding the male lead: the pretty mature captain of their 2nd team, the uber cool "fashion queen" of the same team, the young ace of the same team who's the movie's female lead (&, yeah, is still a U-18 kid, just as her look suggests lol ), & the gorgeous ace of their 3rd team.

Another trailer of the same movie but in a very different, cool style: :cool:

http://p.weibo.com/show/channerWbH5/103 ... dff419f700

[EDIT]
The official blogger of SNH48 has posted just one entry yesterday (perhaps a record in the blog's history), so I figured something wrong happened, & it did. Not gonna mention its details here, unless it'd evolve into a really big problem for the whole group, but only saying that a (in)famously "big mouth" prominent group member has commented about a current big scandal in the industry of the country on her official blog of the group yesterday, leading to tons of responses from the group's fans, her own fans, & last but not least, the fans of the artists involved in that scandal, if not even the general public. :cthulhu:

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:00 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
A pic of a key member of BEJ48's 2nd team, who's got an ultra cute, baby-like (natural) voice, complemented by her also uber cute ways of speaking:

https://wx2.sinaimg.cn/large/006c99bxly ... 2dbe07.jpg

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:43 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
It's been revealed today that the next sister group of SNHG will be CGT48, to be based in the capital of a large central-western province relatively near to CKG48 (who still haven't even debuted yet! :ohmy: ), but even further inland, right next to the Tibet Autonomous Region bordering India!

Talk about "China speed." lol

[EDIT]
SNH48 selling a latest Ford model in a CM:

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:18 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
A trailer of an upcoming love fantasy movie starring a leading member of SNH48's 1st team & featuring several prominent members of their 4th team:

That movie is already a sequel to the one also starring her. :)

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:26 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
7SENSES, an elite subgroup of SNH48, selling sneakers in a CM:

http://p.weibo.com/show/channerWbH5/103 ... 03e6cdf6e5

[EDIT]
The MV for the current latest single of BEJ48, released today - Sailor Moon fans should be able to spot some Easter eggs in it: lol

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:52 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:

And this one focuses on the character played by that "fashion queen":

http://p.weibo.com/show/channerWbH5/103 ... b929cdd160

Lastly (?), a more, if not the most, comprehensive one:

http://p.weibo.com/show/channerWbH5/103 ... ec041b8cf6

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:44 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
A trailer of an upcoming love fantasy movie starring a leading member of SNH48's 1st team & featuring several prominent members of their 4th team:

That movie is already a sequel to the one also starring her. :)

A poster of the movie, featuring her:

https://wx3.sinaimg.cn/large/006p9Oy7ly ... 27nhdw.jpg

Another one, featuring the deputy captain of their 4th team:

https://wx4.sinaimg.cn/large/006p9Oy7ly ... 27n1l6.jpg

Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:

https://wx3.sinaimg.cn/large/006VWdClly ... 36l4qq.jpg

Another one, featuring that captain of their 2nd team:

https://wx2.sinaimg.cn/large/006VWdClly ... 36lhdu.jpg

^ Yet another trailer of the movie, focusing on her:

http://p.weibo.com/show/channerWbH5/103 ... e8c54ee51c

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:31 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
On the eve of the National Day in the country today, SNH48 has released an MV for a song often regarded as the "alternate national anthem," rendered by eight leading group members from all their five teams, respectively, as well as a couple of members from a children's choir & a choir comprising middle-aged members, hence it's a performance by three generations of people together:

^ Note that the pianist is a member of their 2nd team. :)

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:48 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
^ The image posters of those eight, related to that MV:

https://wx3.sinaimg.cn/large/a04b2a1dgy ... 3vc7vd.jpg

^ The deputy captain of their 2nd team.

https://wx3.sinaimg.cn/large/a04b2a1dgy ... 3vc4pl.jpg

^ The top dancer of their 2nd team.

https://wx4.sinaimg.cn/large/a04b2a1dgy ... 3vckim.jpg

^ The deputy captain of their 1st team.

https://wx2.sinaimg.cn/large/a04b2a1dgy ... 3vckih.jpg

^ A prominent member of their 1st team.

https://wx3.sinaimg.cn/large/a04b2a1dgy ... 3vc1kx.jpg

^ A prominent member of their 5th team.

https://wx2.sinaimg.cn/large/a04b2a1dgy ... 3vcb29.jpg

^ A prominent member of their 4th team.

https://wx2.sinaimg.cn/large/a04b2a1dgy ... 3vcno8.jpg

^ A prominent member of their 3rd team.

https://wx3.sinaimg.cn/large/a04b2a1dgy ... 3vc1kx.jpg

^ A prominent member of their 2nd team & the composer-lyricist in the team, who can also play various musical instruments & is majoring in vocal rendition & music education - she's that pianist in the MV. :)

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:07 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
A nice song jointly performed by members from the 1st, 3rd, 4th, & 5th teams of SNH48 at the end of their joint-team National Day special theater performance today (their 2nd team didn't participate in it because they're busy preparing for their new stage debuting this week):

^ Their different uniforms/costumes show their various team affiliations or positions/statuses w/i the group. :)

[EDIT]
^ A live performance of that "alternate national anthem" of that MV I mentioned above yesterday, by members from their 1st team & the captains & deputy captains of the other three teams at that theater performance:

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:32 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:

https://wx3.sinaimg.cn/large/006VWdClly ... 36l4qq.jpg

Another one, featuring that captain of their 2nd team:

https://wx2.sinaimg.cn/large/006VWdClly ... 36lhdu.jpg

^ Yet another trailer of the movie, focusing on her:

http://p.weibo.com/show/channerWbH5/103 ... e8c54ee51c

The movie has many trailers lol - here's a pretty romantic one, which's probably the last before the movie's opening just several days later:

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:57 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Some early glimpses of the behind-the-scenes footage of all the four upcoming MVs, currently in their post-production stage, for the also upcoming quadruple singles of SNHG:

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:54 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
A pic of the group ace of SHY48 during a fan meeting event at their exclusive theater today:

https://wx2.sinaimg.cn/large/006yUouDly ... 1hc4qp.jpg

She's the only member of the group getting ranked in the SNHG's General Election earlier (not counting the "Top 16" internal ranking w/i the group, which's shown on the wall behind her in the pic & in which she's, of course, got the #1 position). :)

[EDIT 1]
An awesome mini qipao-fashion show w/ members from both the 1st & 4th teams of SNH48 modeling in modern qipaos, held at their joint-team Mid-Autumn Festival special theater performance today: :cool:

^ Those two group members speaking at the end are the captains of the two teams, who're also the co-hosts of it. :)

[EDIT 2]
^ Members of both teams performing a song together while donning their qipaos:

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:06 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
^ Meanwhile, the 3rd team of GNZ48 covered a classic of the late C/J-pop diva Teresa Teng while donning various ancient costumes, at their own Mid-Autumn Festival special theater performance today:

^ The generally younger members of the relatively new team are being playful while performing it. XD

[EDIT]
^ And a nice dance performance by the identical-twin members of SHY48's 1st team at their similar theater performance today:

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:51 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
The group ace of GNZ48 at a handshaking event of their MVPs for the past year, in their exclusive theater today - I always like her classic, even ancient-esque beauty, as well as her pleasant, mature voice: :cool:

https://wx4.sinaimg.cn/large/006c5eFZgy ... 19y10y.jpg

[EDIT 1]
Three prominent members of SNH48, i.e. the "big brother" of their 2nd team (sitting next to the driver, tho she can also drive), a key member of the same team famous/infamous for her "lecturing" on life matters & her "big mouth" comments on controversial/sensitive issues, including even the political ones (sitting right behind the "big brother"), & the top vocalist of their 3rd team, selling a Cadillac model in a variety show - they're also joined by three of their fans in the midst of their driving trip:

[EDIT 2]
[Re: The 1st part of this post] I should hit my forehand for omitting to post this yesterday - her performing a Chinese dance in an ancient costume for a famous song by the group ace of SNH48, at their Mid-Autumn Festival special theater performance yesterday (classical Chinese dance is her specialty):

^ :cool:

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:51 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
A relatively young prominent member of SNH48's 3rd team at the backstage of their exclusive theater - at 1st glance it looks like she's donning a school uniform, but it's actually a stage costume (take a closer look at its materials/textures & you'll know that it can't be a school uniform lol ):

http://wx2.sinaimg.cn/large/005I0dq5gy1 ... 1lkhdt.jpg

She's also a member of their subgroup COLOR GIRLS, & while she's still young, she's already the oldest one in that subgroup, making her the de facto leader of the subgroup. :)

My J-pop corner

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1864 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63  Next