Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:07 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon x Neon Genesis Evangelion RP thread.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:37 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
NeoQueenSerenity18 wrote:
'Wow, he's so hot. I feel so good.' Rei thought laying her head on his chest to feel his warmth.

He smiled, leaning into her and feeling her warmth as she laid her head on his chest. He turned his head to the side, feeling her soft hair brush up against his face as he reached down to her inner thigh again. Caressing her thigh gently, he thought, her leg feels very warm. Her skin feels so good to the touch, this is nice.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:53 am 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married to Ryo!
MJ Bond wrote:
'Wow, he's so hot. I feel so good.' Rei thought laying her head on his chest to feel his warmth.

He smiled, leaning into her and feeling her warmth as she laid her head on his chest. He turned his head to the side, feeling her soft hair brush up against his face as he reached down to her inner thigh again. Caressing her thigh gently, he thought, her leg feels very warm. Her skin feels so good to the touch, this is nice.

'I wish it could be like this forever...' Rei thought.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:57 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He decided to turn up the excitement a bit by being more passionate. Keeping his hand placed on Rei's thigh, he gently and teasingly glided his tongue across her lips as they continued kissing. He kept his other arm wrapped around her upper back, keeping her held close.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:01 am 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
MJ Bond wrote:

He decided to turn up the excitement a bit by being more passionate. Keeping his hand placed on Rei's thigh, he gently and teasingly glided his tongue across her lips as they continued kissing. He kept his other arm wrapped around her upper back, keeping her held close.

Rei felt her lips moisten, so she returned his advances.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:09 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares

It definitely felt nice to glide his tongue into Rei's partially open mouth, making their kiss all the more passionate as his tongue touched hers. Their kiss became a passionate rhythm of their lips and tongues, and he could feel and taste the sweetness of her mouth. He thought, wow, this is so amazing.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:20 am 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
MJ Bond wrote:

It definitely felt nice to glide his tongue into Rei's partially open mouth, making their kiss all the more passionate as his tongue touched hers. Their kiss became a passionate rhythm of their lips and tongues, and he could feel and taste the sweetness of her mouth. He thought, wow, this is so amazing.

Rei decided to glide her tongue into his mouth. He tasted sweet, like candy.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:30 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares

As he kept his face very close to Rei's while kissing and moving his tongue in her mouth, it was time to get creative. They wouldn't be able to go like this very long without separating to breathe, so he decided to make things more fun and interesting by releasing his energies into both their bodies. The energy would flow into their lungs and fill them with oxygen so that they wouldn't have to draw in any air themselves.

Perfect, he thought. Allowing the euphoria of the situation to push him along further, he thought, now I can keep my tongue in this cute girl's mouth without stopping. She tastes pretty nice, actually. It was amazing. He had no shirt on, and she was in her underwear. The situation couldn't be described as anything less than total bliss. He wanted to lay with her, to feel the warmth of her body flowing through himself as they continued their passionate kissing. His hands caressed her freely, over her neck and back, and around her legs as far as he could reach.

By now, the excitement of making out with Rei caused enough stimulation to make a certain part of his body grow. He still had his pants, underwear and socks and shoes on though. Was this enough for him? Did he want to take things even further than before? He decided to just go with the flow of things and also see what Rei would do. If anything, perhaps he would follow her lead.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:21 am 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
MJ Bond wrote:

As he kept his face very close to Rei's while kissing and moving his tongue in her mouth, it was time to get creative. They wouldn't be able to go like this very long without separating to breathe, so he decided to make things more fun and interesting by releasing his energies into both their bodies. The energy would flow into their lungs and fill them with oxygen so that they wouldn't have to draw in any air themselves.

Perfect, he thought. Allowing the euphoria of the situation to push him along further, he thought, now I can keep my tongue in this cute girl's mouth without stopping. She tastes pretty nice, actually. It was amazing. He had no shirt on, and she was in her underwear. The situation couldn't be described as anything less than total bliss. He wanted to lay with her, to feel the warmth of her body flowing through himself as they continued their passionate kissing. His hands caressed her freely, over her neck and back, and around her legs as far as he could reach.

By now, the excitement of making out with Rei caused enough stimulation to make a certain part of his body grow. He still had his pants, underwear and socks and shoes on though. Was this enough for him? Did he want to take things even further than before? He decided to just go with the flow of things and also see what Rei would do. If anything, perhaps he would follow her lead.

Rei used her telekinesis to close the door of her bedroom and lets just say they shared a very private yet special moment. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:22 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Rei used her telekinesis to close the door of her bedroom and lets just say they shared a very private yet special moment. :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk2JljZOAOY

He took a deep breath in and out, as the covers laid over both of them in Rei's bed after their special moment. (Just going to leave it at that and let the music do the rest. XD )

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:14 pm 
☽ Crescent Moonie
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
At the general store, Shinji looked around, and pondered. He was really glad that she came with him, though he didn't want to say it yet... Still, he couldn't help but smile to her.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:00 pm 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
MJ Bond wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk2JljZOAOY

He took a deep breath in and out, as the covers laid over both of them in Rei's bed after their special moment. (Just going to leave it at that and let the music do the rest. XD )

"Well, that was interesting..." Rei said as she rested her rested her on his chest.

Boro wrote:
At the general store, Shinji looked around, and pondered. He was really glad that she came with him, though he didn't want to say it yet... Still, he couldn't help but smile to her.

"Hey, Shinji-kun, is something on your mind? You've been smiling at me ever since I addressed you wounds." Asuka said smiling at her boyfriend.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:45 pm 
☽ Crescent Moonie
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Shinji froze in his tracks, and took a suppressed breath. Now there was no avoiding it. No running away. No making fool of himself. "Hmm? Oh, It's just... I'm just glad... that you came... with me." Huh. there. It was out. Let the flames burn now. "But in the meantime, let's look for the beans. They should be right over there." he pointed at a shelf a couple of meters from them, where two high rows of cans stood almost perfectly arranged. He could even make out the green of the peas and the yellow of the corn from where they stood.

He was glad, but he was also hungry.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:37 pm 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Boro wrote:
Shinji froze in his tracks, and took a suppressed breath. Now there was no avoiding it. No running away. No making fool of himself. "Hmm? Oh, It's just... I'm just glad... that you came... with me." Huh. there. It was out. Let the flames burn now. "But in the meantime, let's look for the beans. They should be right over there." he pointed at a shelf a couple of meters from them, where two high rows of cans stood almost perfectly arranged. He could even make out the green of the peas and the yellow of the corn from where they stood.

"Me too, Shinji-kun. Hey, can you reach that can for me?" Asuka asked him.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:43 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
"Well, that was interesting..." Rei said as she rested her head on his chest.

He smiled with his arms around Rei as he laid still with her. "My thought exactly," he said. "That definitely was an interesting burst of energies."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:46 am 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
MJ Bond wrote:
"Well, that was interesting..." Rei said as she rested her head on his chest.

He smiled with his arms around Rei as he laid still with her. "My thought exactly," he said. "That definitely was an interesting burst of energies."

"Definitely, so now what do you wanna do?" Rei asked.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:59 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares

He blinked a few times, hesitating to respond for a few moments. Then he said, "Do we have to do anything? Cuddling like this is nice... it's very pleasant. I couldn't have hoped for anything better, myself." He continued to lay still, gently stroking Rei's back with his hands. She feels so nice and warm, he thought. It was too good a situation to find the need to move yet.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:19 am 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
MJ Bond wrote:

He blinked a few times, hesitating to respond for a few moments. Then he said, "Do we have to do anything? Cuddling like this is nice... it's very pleasant. I couldn't have hoped for anything better, myself." He continued to lay still, gently stroking Rei's back with his hands. She feels so nice and warm, he thought. It was too good a situation to find the need to move yet.

"That's true, I guess we could rest for a bit..." Rei said as she yawned.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:30 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares

He held her tightly around her shoulders, nodding a bit as she finished speaking. "Yeah, we could..." Waiting a few seconds, he continued, "Or, we could..." without finishing his sentence, he turned his body to rest on his side, catching Rei's gaze. Without hesitating, he quickly cupped Rei's face in his hands, moving his face forward and kissing her on the lips. She's just so nice to kiss, he thought.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:21 am 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
MJ Bond wrote:

He held her tightly around her shoulders, nodding a bit as she finished speaking. "Yeah, we could..." Waiting a few seconds, he continued, "Or, we could..." without finishing his sentence, he turned his body to rest on his side, catching Rei's gaze. Without hesitating, he quickly cupped Rei's face in his hands, moving his face forward and kissing her on the lips. She's just so nice to kiss, he thought.

Rei blushed and enjoyed the kiss. Then she started yawn, she needed a nap.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:34 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares

He found the kiss enjoyable, feeling her warmth until her yawn broke the kiss. He leaned in to kiss her neck gently, then said to her, "What's wrong, did our 'special moment' wear you out?" He would have poked his tongue out at her, but his face was already close to her. So he settled for kissing her neck again, more passionately this time. He wrapped his arms around her back, pulling her more into his kiss.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 1:15 am 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
MJ Bond wrote:

He found the kiss enjoyable, feeling her warmth until her yawn broke the kiss. He leaned in to kiss her neck gently, then said to her, "What's wrong, did our 'special moment' wear you out?" He would have poked his tongue out at her, but his face was already close to her. So he settled for kissing her neck again, more passionately this time. He wrapped his arms around her back, pulling her more into his kiss.

"I'm fine, just a little sleepy." Rei said as she leaned closer to him enjoying the moment.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 3:55 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
"I'm fine, just a little sleepy." Rei said as she leaned closer to him enjoying the moment.

He laughed a bit, as a thought came to him. "Nappy time, huh? My powers are better than that. How about this?" Without hesitation, he used the close physical contact with Rei to charge energy directly into her body, giving her a boost of energy. "I don't really have to sleep, I just do it to keep up appearances and recharge my powers easier. But with energies like mine, I can just repair my own worn out cells. Why don't you skip sleep for a day or two, and tell me how it feels to run on Red Essence power, like you just were a short bit ago." He winked at her playfully, charging a short burst of energy into her body again.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 3:35 am 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
MJ Bond wrote:

He laughed a bit, as a thought came to him. "Nappy time, huh? My powers are better than that. How about this?" Without hesitation, he used the close physical contact with Rei to charge energy directly into her body, giving her a boost of energy. "I don't really have to sleep, I just do it to keep up appearances and recharge my powers easier. But with energies like mine, I can just repair my own worn out cells. Why don't you skip sleep for a day or two, and tell me how it feels to run on Red Essence power, like you just were a short bit ago." He winked at her playfully, charging a short burst of energy into her body again.

"I could try it, but I like sleeping together. It's more romantic, don't you agree?" Rei said while smiling at him.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 4:59 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
"I could try it, but I like sleeping together. It's more romantic, don't you agree?" Rei said while smiling at him.

He replied with a slight nod, "Well if that's what you want, we can do that. I was a bit nervous last night, but we still slept, it was very comfortable. Right now it's even more comfortable..." He stopped himself in the middle of speaking, holding Rei close again. "I could get used to this," he said. Rei was always so nice and warm. While enjoying the time with her, he remembered to use his energies to sense what the other girls were doing. Not sensing much of a change from them, he allowed himself to indulge more in holding and caressing Rei. Looking into her eyes, he allowed a curious look to come over his face. He whispered, "Hey, I've been thinking a lot about something, but I've been a bit unsure if I should say it so fast..."

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 6:12 pm 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
MJ Bond wrote:

He replied with a slight nod, "Well if that's what you want, we can do that. I was a bit nervous last night, but we still slept, it was very comfortable. Right now it's even more comfortable..." He stopped himself in the middle of speaking, holding Rei close again. "I could get used to this," he said. Rei was always so nice and warm. While enjoying the time with her, he remembered to use his energies to sense what the other girls were doing. Not sensing much of a change from them, he allowed himself to indulge more in holding and caressing Rei. Looking into her eyes, he allowed a curious look to come over his face. He whispered, "Hey, I've been thinking a lot about something, but I've been a bit unsure if I should say it so fast..."

"What is it? I'm curious too." Rei asked with a playful yet loving look in her eyes.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:29 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
"What is it? I'm curious too." Rei asked with a playful yet loving look in her eyes.

With a serious look on his face, he replied, "It's just..." he drifted off, and averted his eyes to the floor. A moment later, when he looked back at Rei, his face was once again dominated by a wide grin. "I love you."

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:33 pm 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
MJ Bond wrote:

With a serious look on his face, he replied, "It's just..." he drifted off, and averted his eyes to the floor. A moment later, when he looked back at Rei, his face was once again dominated by a wide grin. "I love you."

Rei looked and smiled. "I love you too, Mihyaeru."

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:35 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Rei looked and smiled. "I love you too, Mihyaeru."

He smiled back at her and nuzzled closer to her. He said, "So, do you really want to rest with all the energy I just gave you? I'm feeling quite energetic myself. How about I give you a massage or something?" He winked at her with a flirty grin on his face.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:38 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Mako: Okay Shinozaki, let's pair off.

Minako: we should talk about what we are going to look for,

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:29 am 
☽ Crescent Moonie
Boro wrote:

"Me too, Shinji-kun. Hey, can you reach that can for me?" Asuka asked him.

"I think I can... I think I can..." Shinji reached out, and very carefully picked up the pointed target. No fear, no problems, just a can, Asuka, and the prospect of food. And she wasn't even angry! It was heaven. "There."

He pondered for a moment, his hands were itching. "Say Asuka, how about we hurry up and get to the good parts?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next