* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 7:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Im back everyone
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:39 pm 
Lapis Lunaris
Lapis Lunaris
Years of membershipYears of membership
hello im back everyone. my name is kingdomman4 and i signed up here 2 years ago. i didnt come on here much because i was busy with tenchi forum .sadly it will soon be shutting down because of the new tenchi ova they were disapointed with which is ridiculous. so im going to be on here a much as i can. im not done with tenchi but im done with the fanbase . it digusts me how divided the tenchi base is. but thankfully the sailormoon base isn't.

Post subject: Re: Im back everyone
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:26 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Ami-Chans True Love
welcome back ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:39 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Straw-hat Pirates
Kingdomman4 wrote:
hello im back everyone. my name is kingdomman4 and i signed up here 2 years ago. i didnt come on here much because i was busy with tenchi forum .sadly it will soon be shutting down because of the new tenchi ova they were disapointed with which is ridiculous. so im going to be on here a much as i can. im not done with tenchi but im done with the fanbase . it digusts me how divided the tenchi base is. but thankfully the sailormoon base isn't.

Actually we are pretty divided, Crystal fans Crystal haters, 90s haters, 90s fans, dubbies, subbies, manga purests, pgsm fans, the list goes on but despite disagreements we do try to respect others views.... most of the time ^_^' P-:

Well anyways welcome back I think you'll be fine here

I mainly fall into the 90s sub category but I'm also in a grey area in liking multiple versions in general

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:46 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Kingdomman4 wrote:

Is there any fanbase not divided? :P

Anyway, welcome back, Kingdomman4! :keke:

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:58 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membership
Other: Guardian Angel Fairy
Prince Rose wrote:
Actually we are pretty divided, Crystal fans Crystal haters, 90s haters, 90s fans, dubbies, subbies, manga purests, pgsm fans, the list goes on but despite disagreements we do try to respect others views.... most of the time ^_^' P-:

It is true that the Sailor Moon fandom/fanbase is divided and that is very sad.

July is Chibi Chibi Month! :chibichibi: