* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:16 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: While I Am Proud to be a Moonie, I Hate this Fandom At Times
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:55 am 
Yoshi
Yoshi
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
SailorSpySedna wrote:
rgveda99 wrote:
Had this one :usagi: fan from another now defunct :usagi: forum who was arrogant and argumentative to everyone he disagreed with. He was a also a deviant artist who was complaining about how he was not getting enough feedback from people. When you give this person critique he'll take it as an offense. So basically he was just fishing for compliments to supplement his ego.

I wonder who that person was, never heard of anyone like that. I'm also a Deviant artist (do decent drawings but I need to improve) yet I'd never do anything like that at all (I try not to have an ego and I can accept criticism like a man).

He was actually a member here. He's really not worth anyone's time if he acts like that.

SailorSpySedna wrote:
Talking to those two kinds of people, I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall...

The key is not investing your time and emotions with people like that.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:55 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: JapanimationEraRocks
FloraKiraraHime wrote:
Neo Queen Serenity wrote:
What I hate about this fandom is how cliquey certain fans tend to be. :o Also, the Naoko bashing here has been getting on my nerves too.

I AGREE with all of this! I dislike cliques, they're so exclusionary. I, too, am tired of the Naoko bashing, it really grinds my gears! Naoko isn't perfect, none of us are.

both of those grind my gears as well

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:58 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membershipYears of membership
Other: Rainbow Goddess
The collectors make me feel sick because they feel that they need a whole room just for their collection, plus the fact that they can afford the expensive Japanese merchandise, both new and old and also trips to Japan.

I agreed with most of your post until I got about here. Not to sound negative or anything, but I'm a collector of both old and new Sailor Moon merch (started collecting in 2015) and I try not to seem like I'm a showoff when it comes to me showing pictures of my collection. Some people who have been collecting since the 90s were able to get most of the expensive and rare merch because at that point of time most of it was super cheap. Some people have whole entire rooms dedicated to Sailor Moon because it's their hobby and they like to collect. And some people can apparently afford to go to Japan every year because it's just something that they have a privilege to do. But I do know what you mean when people are being show offy with their collection. There's a few people I follow on Instagram that have multiples of rare stuff and constantly post about how cheap they found it and then want to sell their extras for ridiculous prices. It gets pretty crazy.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:40 am 
Yoshi
Yoshi
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Even Naoko is known for collecting bootlegs besides her other hobby of collecting Porsche. ^_^

Wouldn't surprise me finding her looking for them in Brazil or Mexico dragging along her new Porsche. :mischief:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:43 pm 
Lapis Lunaris
Lapis Lunaris
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Quote:
her new Porsche. :mischief:

One of the reasons I don't hang out here too much anymore. Again, Naoko bashing, and for some strange reason, some users continuously keep talking about car purchasing like it's the eighth deadly sin.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:06 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
gokaigold13 wrote:
Quote:

One of the reasons I don't hang out here too much anymore. Again, Naoko bashing, and for some strange reason, some users continuously keep talking about car purchasing like it's the eighth deadly sin.

I've also made such Porsche jokes myself, & it's for, well, joking's sake & all, not that I've harbored any grudge against her. :)

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:52 am 
Yoshi
Yoshi
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
gokaigold13 wrote:
Quote:

I've also made such Porsche jokes myself, & it's for, well, joking's sake & all, not that I've harbored any grudge against her. :)

Hence the mischievous smilie. :mischief: :mischief: :mischief: :mischief: :yoshi:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:12 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: CLAMP PR
gokaigold13 wrote:
Again, Naoko bashing, and for some strange reason, some users continuously keep talking about car purchasing like it's the eighth deadly sin.

Nobody is harshly criticizing her.

I feel it is explicitly clear that everybody respects her as an individual woman who is free to do whatever she wants with the franchise she has created.

The car jokes are meant to be interpreted as an inside forum joke. With the exception of Mara, I feel that nobody here takes the car comments so seriously.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:13 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
gokaigold13 wrote:
...and for some strange reason, some users continuously keep talking about car purchasing like it's the eighth deadly sin.

As far as I know, there are only seven - with insatiable lust for luxurious material possessions, known in the Bible as "avarice", being listed as the third. It doesn't apply to Naoko, of course. We all know she was so stressed and disgusted to draw BSSM manga (but still forced to do it by Toei), that she needed to drive sport cars at high speed all the time for stress relief. I think in her case it should be classified as "a medical condition" rather than as a sin of avarice.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:40 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: The Rei-volution
all seem to have their own little twitter cliques where they only talk to each other and nobody else. :o Most of them were once members of this forum, but I think they don't post here because they feel they're too good for us to even be graced by their presence cause they think they're Sailor Moon fan royalty or even Naoko themselves

Not too long ago I was on Twitter, and one of the Sailor Moon related users I follow, I won't say who she is as I'm not sure if she wants anyone here knowing (hint: she has a huge collection of merchandise and also likes Disney Princesses), but at some point she expressed dissatisfaction with Facebook groups. I then suggested SMF to her, and she told me there was a problem with bullying ten years ago, but was unsure if that was still the case (I told her it isn't, as this site doesn't seem like a troll site for the less than a year that I've been here).

https://twitter.com/redblade84

Commander-in-Chief of the :rei:volution

Inventor of Chibi Chibi Latin - Learn it here

YKYWTMSMW Compilation Book & Fortunes for Linux: https://github.com/redblade7/smtoomuch/releases

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:06 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Maraviollantes wrote:
I think in her case it should be classified as "a medical condition" rather than as a sin of avarice.

Compulsive buying of high-end luxury goods, as we know, is a serious disorder. I am glad you are being sensitive about this topic, for once.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:08 am 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married to Ryo!
One of the things I don't like about the Sailor Moon fandom is how me and many others here were cyberbullied by a now inactive forum admin from here. :o I'm not naming any names cause most of us already know who it is. :o Basically, I sent a rather personal PM to this person and they called me a hypocrite and a liar and said they wanted nothing to do with me. :o

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:13 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membership
rgveda99 wrote:
The key is not investing your time and emotions with people like that.

True, but it's a bit hard to do that sometimes...

Clow wrote:
Maraviollantes wrote:
I think in her case it should be classified as "a medical condition" rather than as a sin of avarice.

Compulsive buying of high-end luxury goods, as we know, is a serious disorder. I am glad you are being sensitive about this topic, for once.

Yeah, constantly buying Sailor Moon stuff or anything like that is never a good thing, we gotta save money to buy necessities to survive in life.

Naoko herself I supposedly heard said she wasn't happy about not being able to collect all the Sailor Moon goods as there was too many, and she actually collects bootlegs too? :confused:

Sailor Moon bootlegs are usually all weird and wacky, I've seen crazy ones with wrong color schemes...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:53 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
SailorSpySedna wrote:
Yeah, constantly buying Sailor Moon stuff or anything like that is never a good thing, we gotta save money to buy necessities to survive in life.

Naoko herself I supposedly heard said she wasn't happy about not being able to collect all the Sailor Moon goods as there was too many, and she actually collects bootlegs too? :confused:

Sailor Moon bootlegs are usually all weird and wacky, I've seen crazy ones with wrong color schemes...

Yo, my original post was a joke :P

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:28 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
SailorSpySedna wrote:

That's precisely what the fun of bootlegs are. :wink:

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:06 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membership
Scwatk01 wrote:
The collectors make me feel sick because they feel that they need a whole room just for their collection, plus the fact that they can afford the expensive Japanese merchandise, both new and old and also trips to Japan.

I agreed with most of your post until I got about here. Not to sound negative or anything, but I'm a collector of both old and new Sailor Moon merch (started collecting in 2015) and I try not to seem like I'm a showoff when it comes to me showing pictures of my collection. Some people who have been collecting since the 90s were able to get most of the expensive and rare merch because at that point of time most of it was super cheap. Some people have whole entire rooms dedicated to Sailor Moon because it's their hobby and they like to collect. And some people can apparently afford to go to Japan every year because it's just something that they have a privilege to do. But I do know what you mean when people are being show offy with their collection. There's a few people I follow on Instagram that have multiples of rare stuff and constantly post about how cheap they found it and then want to sell their extras for ridiculous prices. It gets pretty crazy.

Agreed. I don't make a BUTT LOAD of money but my Sailor Moon and doll collections (well they're both doll collections but I have some merch and figures too lol) are things that I work really hard to afford and save up for, recently I've been selling off portions of my doll collection (from when I was impulse buying a lot of things I didn't really need- which is like...half my doll collection lol) to funnel the money back into my Sailor Moon dolls, some of which cost me upwards of 300$ and I like to make pretty displays and post them on Instagram, post little snippets about whatever customization I did to (insert doll here) because I put a lot of work and money into locating, saving up for/ restoring my SM dolls and I'm proud of them. Some of these dolls required hours of searching and reloading pages to get, and a lot of them also took hours of washing and styling to make them perfect and yeah, I DO want to display and show some pride because I'm passionate about them. My collection is a culmination of nearly seventeen years of research and pining- it makes my heart burst to have SM dolls that I spent hours pining for when I was a little girl, printing out pictures of dolls I wanted but thought I could never own and now they're standing proudly on display in my bedroom as an adult.

I don't condone people bragging about them and thinking they're better just because they have ~~~stuff~~~~ and I wouldn't hesitate to call someone out for that. You don't need a lot of money to be an SM fan. One of my favorite Instagram SM collectors makes custom dolls with Aliexpress Licca fakes and they're some of the most beautiful dolls I've seen with gorgeous handmade clothes, and the parts probably cost like 5$ total. I sacrifice a lot to get my stuff because it's really important to me, but I'm aware of how privileged I am to be able to drop 250$ on a doll when some people can't even feed themselves.

If I had an extra room in my house I would TOTALLY make it into a doll room because they take up a lot of space, even with my elaborate/efficient storage units across my bedroom wall. If I could renovate and design an entire room specifically for my dolls and have a little corner where I could set up and style them, I would do it in a heartbeat- renovating your entire bedroom just to make room for dolls is kind of a hassle :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:42 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membership
Clow wrote:

Yo, my original post was a joke :P

I did not know that. :orly:

Rika-Chicchi wrote:

Agreed, I found a perfect Tumblr link here: http://sailormoonbootlegs.tumblr.com/

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:48 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
SailorSpySedna wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:

Agreed, I found a perfect Tumblr link here: http://sailormoonbootlegs.tumblr.com/

Cool site - thx for the link. :)

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:01 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Other: Married to TWS91
As a fan, I am so disgusted by the fandom. The 'pride siders' or defenders of the first 2 seasons of Crystal are bullies. There are a few members here (not mentioning their names) who act in such a way that repulses me. In fact, I got into an arguement w/ one just recently. She got offended when I brought up Crystal's animation errors, in return, this user bluntly told me my signature was poorly made AND disgusting. I also happen to follow sailormooncrystalfailures on Tumblr, mainly for the laughs.

In short, I like the 90's anime, PGSM, the manga, and, Crystal (to a small extent). I honestly feel people should like/enjoy whatever version of Sailor Moon that makes them happy.

Last edited by FloraKiraraHime on Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:02 am 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Pointing out Crystal’s ugly and cheap animation is just being objective.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:25 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
LifeGaveMeLemons wrote:
Pointing out Crystal’s ugly and cheap animation is just being objective.

This is very true.

But taking every single opportunity to point out Crystal's cheap animation -- even in threads that have nothing to do with Crystal -- means that the person in question, whoever it is, is looking to rile up other fans.

Another example is more hypothetical, so this didn't happen, but it pretty clearly illustrates the point. I recently made a Sera Myu thread asking why more people aren't into the musicals. If someone came in and said "Oh man, I can't be bothered to watch the musicals because I'm too distracted by how terrible Crystal is!" then it's not just someone being objective about the animation quality -- it's someone who is only interested in stirring up the fandom re: Crystal at every possible opportunity.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:36 am 
Planeta
Planeta
FloraKiraraHime wrote:
In short, I like the 90's anime, PGSM, the manga, and, Crystal (to a small extent). I honestly feel people should like/enjoy whatever version of Sailor Moon makes them happy.

My thought, exactly.

If people are displeased with Crystal and want to post pictures or videos of animation errors, but you happen to like Crystal, then so what?

What ultimately matters is your own personal enjoyment and not what people say or do. Furthermore, people are judging the quality of Crystal; they are not judging YOU, as an individual.

The same applies to the 90's anime, manga, PGSM, and musicals.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:02 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Clow wrote:
FloraKiraraHime wrote:
In short, I like the 90's anime, PGSM, the manga, and, Crystal (to a small extent). I honestly feel people should like/enjoy whatever version of Sailor Moon makes them happy.

My thought, exactly.

If people are displeased with Crystal and want to post pictures or videos of animation errors, but you happen to like Crystal, then so what?

What ultimately matters is your own personal enjoyment and not what people say or do. Furthermore, people are judging the quality of Crystal; they are not judging YOU, as an individual.

Unfortunately, I have seen people judging Crystal fans for liking the show. There are people who say that anyone who likes the show doesn't understand anatomy, can't appreciate good art, must be blind, etc. These insults aren't common but I have seen it happen -- not so much anymore, but certainly back when Crystal was fresh on the scene.

These same attacks towards people's character happened back in the fandom's dub vs. sub days. You should've seen the things that were said about anyone who happened to enjoy the DiC dub, even if you added a caveat that you enjoyed the Japanese version more. Sailor Moon fans are infamously BRUTAL to one another.

But speaking more broadly: this is a forum and we're all here to interact with other Sailor Moon fans, and part of that means navigating other opinions and personalities. You're correct that it doesn't matter if other people want to show off the bad art in Crystal -- I just won't visit that thread because I have no desire to do so. There is another thread for the same exact purpose in regards to bad art from the 90s anime and I don't really want to visit that thread either.

Like I said before, though, the issue arises when people actively say things with the sole intention of getting others angry. One can tell when this is the case if a person brings up their opinions about Crystal -- which is still a very sensitive topic even after all this time -- in a thread that has nothing to do with Crystal, or in a manner that is clearly just meant to rile up people who like the show. It's easy to say "just ignore the people who don't like what you like and focus on what you like" when it keeps popping up ALL OVER THE PLACE, especially in discussions that have nothing to do with that topic.

I think it's very cool and zen-like of you to take this position, Clow, and I think we all benefit from it. :) But at the same time, surely you must understand human nature and how people react when something they love or enjoy is being trashed by others. No man (or woman!) is an island -- we all exist to learn and grow TOGETHER based on our interactions with one another.

There are definitely Crystal fans who need to "grow a pair" and maybe admit that there's a lot of room for improvement in Crystal, but as I keep saying, there are also people who dislike Crystal who have a habit of reminding people of this in literally every post they write. THAT is flame-baiting right there.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:20 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Other: Married to TWS91
Clow wrote:
FloraKiraraHime wrote:

My thought, exactly.

I like your approach, Clow. Personal enjoyment does matter.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:20 am 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I freely admit to not liking Crystal because its ugly (to me) and I don’t like the changes it makes (i.e the Soldiers not killing the Four Heavenly Kings and playing up the romance)

But I also enjoy the original 90s anime with its reliance on stock footage and looped animation and nonsensical formulaic plots so...

I think Moonies in general need more self-aware they’re not exactly indulging in high art.

And that’s A-Okay

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:32 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
LifeGaveMeLemons wrote:
I think Moonies in general need more self-aware they’re not exactly indulging in high art.

And that’s A-Okay

Yeah, basically this. I think that a lot of the Crystal backlash came from people expecting a pristine and amazing product. It definitely should've been better than what we got...but it was never going to be amazing. This is TOEI after all.

A similar thing happened when people kept complaining about the new manga translation. Yes, it is flawed and has a lot of problems ("Princess Queen Beryl" and "Spark Ring Wide Pressure" are laughably bad errors) but some vocal members of the fandom -- not even necessarily here, but mostly on fansites --seem to think that the franchise deserves a highly professional translation that simply doesn't exist in the manga industry right now.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:31 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membership
LifeGaveMeLemons wrote:
But I also enjoy the original 90s anime with its reliance on stock footage and looped animation and nonsensical formulaic plots so...

Stock footage is one of the things that definitely gave Sailor Moon its charm (plus at least the animation for it was really good), but I don't agree about the plots being nonsensical, they always made sense to me (minus the Outers stating how the world they wanted unlike the Inners was completely different), and while formulaic at least they were done in a way where they can stand out...

John wrote:
A similar thing happened when people kept complaining about the new manga translation. Yes, it is flawed and has a lot of problems ("Princess Queen Beryl" and "Spark Ring Wide Pressure" are laughably bad errors)

My copy of the manga actually doesn't have the "Spark Ring Wide Pressure" error, so apparently Kodansha realized they made a mistake and fixed it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:03 am 
Yoshi
Yoshi

It actually has a name for it. :ninja:

FloraKiraraHime wrote:
As a fan, I am so disgusted by the fandom. The 'pride siders' or defenders of the first 2 seasons of Crystal are bullies. There are a few members here (not mentioning their names) who act in such a way that repulses me. In fact, I got into an arguement w/ one just recently. She got offended when I brought up Crystal's animation errors, in return, this user bluntly told me my signature was poorly made AND disgusting. I also happen to follow sailormooncrystalfailures on Tumblr, mainly for the laughs.

SailorSpySedna wrote:
Now onto #1.

1. The Sailor Moon Crystal fandom (side)/Pride Side (or rather the rabid ones). From my experience, they are one of, if not the, worst fandoms in anime, the worst part of the Sailor fandom and a complete disgrace. I have met some very nice people in it, but sadly they are just a shining tiny flickering light in a sea of stupidness, toxicity and drama. Reasons why:

A. They are overly obsessed with the Sailor Moon manga/Crystal to the point where if one hates Crystal or doesn't think the manga is all that great, they become toxic.

B. They disrespect opinions most of, if not all the time. If you say stuff like "I hate Crystal/the animation is bad/the anime is better than the manga/90's better than Crystal", even saying "I think" or anything to let people know it's their opinions, they will harass you, rage at you, block you (one person threatened to block me because of me providing criticism), make false, slanderous claims you're "not a (true/real) Sailor Moon fan/blinded by nostalgia goggles", give you a half-@$$ed warning or half-@$$ed excuse for Crystal's flaws, and treat you like an idiot just because you hate what they love. Also, if you love what the Pride Siders hate (90's anime) they will attempt on forcing you to hate it, and if you hate what the Pride Siders love (Crystal) they will attempt on forcing you to love it.

C. They hate on the 90's anime for stupid reasons, to the point where I wonder if they hate it just because there are fans who love it and hate Crystal. I remember mentioning how I thought the plot with the Inners/Outers was contrived in Crystal and one person replied to me claiming "The Outers always loved the Inners (how do we know that?) and it was better than the contrived version of the 90's version" and I remember seeing one person when comparing the 90's transformation to Crystal, they were just putting down the original just so Crystal could look better in comparison, that's what it is a lot of the time, they just fanboy/fangirling over Crystal and hating the original for no reason.

D. They are butthurt; they rage in caps lock, lowercase letters or regular letters a whole lot and the way some of them act, it looks like some of them never hit puberty.

E. A lot of them are so immature, most of them seem to be 18+, but they act like childish 2-9 year old kids.

F. They threaten you. Whenever you have a different opinion or prefer a certain series, they will send you death threats, violence threats, "not fan/nostalgia" threats, and in the case of that animator I mentioned (if you want the name I'll give it)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:38 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Location: Quote unquote, "A sinister looking castle known as the dark kingdom"
Other: Dork Kingdom Heir
For years I thought it was "Sparking Wide Pressure", not "Sparkling". Because if it was "Spark" it would have something to do with electricity. So "Spark Ring Wide Pressure" really isn't that goofy of an error, is it?

Likewise I'm still surprised to realize Ami was saying "Shabao" Spray and not just "Bubble" Spray, when all the other words in attack names that season were english.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:57 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membership
FloraKiraraHime wrote:

True (and had it been me instead of you I'd have returned said bluntness to them big time). That's what Sailor Moon Crystal's fanbase is like: they are so arrogant, they act like what they say is right and "the truth/facts" and that anyone who doesn't agree either is automatically a "troll/blinded by nostalgia/not a Sailor Moon fan/can't accept change/handle change/didn't read the manga". They have no manners, can't respect opinions like ☹ men and ladies (curse there being no profanity here), I don't think I'd be lying if I said a lot of them are immature manchildren, are spoiled brats and are trapped in delusions that it's "flawless/best thing ever", the majority of the Crystal side is just horrible, some of them who send death threats and such are slimy, filthy disgusting spawns of the worst people I've met on the Internet (sorry if it's foul but I apologize), on par with the MLP and Steven Universe fandom. They even actually made my interest in the manga dwindle down to nothing (along with Crystal 1-2 being so bad) and ruined it for me to the point where I donated my copies volumes 4-7 of it to my library and I dunno if I'm even gonna keep the rest or not. I mean, I'm sure I could have understood people wanted an anime closer to the manga but when they act like that I cannot respect that at all. I haven't done a rant on the Pride Side but I might if this keeps up. I found a perfect picture on some Tumblr "confessions-of-an-animangaholic" here: https://78.media.tumblr.com/05645f485cb ... 1_1280.jpg

I follow them because they make good points and for laughs too. I also learned some interesting stuff, for season III of Crystal, someone who replied to them said that lesbian friends of theirs complained about that disgusting Moon/Uranus kiss (what was Naoko thinking with that?) saying it makes butch lesbians look predatory.