- Mar 12, 2021
- The girls attack Matallia and succeed.
- The girls yelling Matallia didn't match their mouths.
- The girls use magic or something to wake up Sailor Moon
- She's not dead, Mamoru's watch saved her. Mamo's not dead either the Generals' stones saved him.
- Artemis takes Luna to the Moon
- Matailla covers the Earth. The moans were kinda creepy as corrupted humans surrounded SM.
- SM's going to fight Matallia with her crescent moon rod. She has to aim for the spot on her head.
- Sorry, I have nothing interesting to talk about. Animation on the weaker side this time around. Probably saving up for the finale.
- [this is how I'm feeling right now]
Now that I remember... Did you notice that in Act 10 Sailor Moon attacks by using her tiara she no longer has?
- I guess I'm alright with it honestly.
- : The thing I liked the most was UsaMamo's relationship, which for me is good since they devote a large chunk of time to it. It may be my favorite version of their relationship.
- I never had any problems with the 90s version's, I like plenty of moments here and there, but it wasn't the strongest [also SEVERAL ppl have essays about how its actually terrible so...yeah].
- In PGSM I liked it a lot to but some of the moments between them near the end were a bit eh. I just wished they had more positive downtime so I could imagine them together more.
- Whether I would say I prefer this Usagi and Mamoru too their 90s/PGSM counterparts is debatable.
- I liked Queen Beryl more in this than the 90s version [though PGSM version is bae]. was also nice to see here, She's so sweet, I love her here.
- Everyone else though
- The animation: [refer to the Gif above]
- I still feel the same way about the designs. I like that they're different and they look fine to me [when done right of course].
- It still generally felt like an elongated movie. Perhaps I would have enjoyed it more that way [not completely sure tho]
- Moral of the story........ PGSM is my favorite version of the "Dark Kingdom arc"!!!
Likes: Starlight and Hadibou